Trello "Needs Edits"?

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Ok so Fenoxo just did a review pass on a submission of mine and said that it needs some more in-depth work to bring it up to spec. He said that it's been added to the "Needs Edits" tab on Trello. I don't know exactly where to look for this. I've searched on Google for T.i.T.S Trello but all that came up was the busts. I don't know where to look or if the "Needs Edits" thing is exclusive or something, IDK. Could someone please tell me what to do so that I can find the "Needs Edits" tab and figure out how to improve my submission.
Thanks.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015

You can take out almost all of WorldofDraken's Stuff unless you have copies of his docs. He deleted them 4 months ago. (I do know some people DO have copies though.)

Onto a personal question to you @Savin

How many versions of Amazon Reaha are there gonna be? Seeing this image, we now know that there is a version of Amazon Reaha ready RIGHT NOW (Patreon location where art thou?) but are we still gonna see Treated Reaha?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I have a copy of the bruchandus transformative. Does anyone else have copies of worldofdrakan stuff?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Interested in the Clothing/Armor expansion and Sexy Male Upper Underwear, anyone have a doc they could share?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You can take out almost all of WorldofDraken's Stuff unless you have copies of his docs. He deleted them 4 months ago.

Oh.

How many versions of Amazon Reaha are there gonna be? Seeing this image, we now know that there is a version of Amazon Reaha ready RIGHT NOW (Patreon location where art thou?) but are we still gonna see Treated Reaha?

They're the same thing. That doc was written by Couch, not me.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
They're the same thing. That doc was written by Couch, not me.

Had to re-read that for a second.

So from what I'm gonna guess, is after you Treat Reaha you can give her Holstaria (Which is essentially a female Minotaur item) to make Minotaur Reaha?

Reaha is becoming a fucking TF playground. (But that image is pretty interesting.)

Im kinda curious though how that doc looks though considering that, as far as I know, Amazon Reaha hasn't really begun to take off beyond planning stages. So if Couch was able to write that, you must've written down some killer cliff notes.

But Whichever Which, looking forward to what in store

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
They have been in review limbo for 2 years. What did you expect?

Nothing, that's the point.

Had to re-read that for a second.

So from what I'm gonna guess, is after you Treat Reaha you can give her Holstaria (Which is essentially a female Minotaur item) to make Minotaur Reaha?

No, it's an alternate way to get Amazon Reaha. Whether you use the Treatment or Holstaria, you get (basically) the same thing.

Im kinda curious though how that doc looks though

Yeah I had some notes about the physical TFs Reaha gets when she changes; see above.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
No, it's an alternate way to get Amazon Reaha. Whether you use the Treatment or Holstaria, you get (basically) the same thing.

Treated Reaha was said to have mean ol'dick to pound the shit outta people with, and probably knock up a few people along the way.

Holstaria removes cocks when used, so if you decided for Amazon Reaha to not have a dick anymore then it would (basically) be the same thing between the two forms.

You did say that if Reaha went Amazon she would grow a cock (Back when the Treatment was the only option) and you had poll to ask us if we'd want it. The results were unanimous.(Because dickgirls in the Fen community always win, fuck everything else right?)

So have some things changed? Cause fuck, I really wanted to see Reaha angrily pounding Steele for the changes done to her. So forgive me for some confusion of some past information not matching with current events.