Treatments for cross-species conception

Hlord369

Sep 7, 2016
What companies are likely to provide treatments to allow species not normally compatible to breed with each other? Or just boost or rejuvenate fertility in general?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
TamaniCorp is my best guess, given they specialize in mods and gadgets related to fertility and breeding.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think TamaniCorp as even Intro meantion that PC papa used their products to ensure PC will be made :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Homo sapiens, through the magic of handus wavus.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm I though it was not handus wavus but phallos trustos but I culd been wrong here (just this one time :rolleyes:)

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Hmm I though it was not handus wavus but phallos trustos but I culd been wrong here (just this one time :rolleyes:)
What is this funny word you're using? Is "wrong" a Venezuelan word, or some other language that I don't know? OH WAIT I know it's chinese, huh!

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Which word are you talking about @OnyxDrakkenblade ? I thought it was all just Latiny, Harry Potter spell gibberish? Plus, Ormael is Polish, not Venezuelan or Chinese. Wait that reminds me, though it is completely off-topic, @Ormael why did you base your CoC mod on Chinese novels and such? You just like the culture?

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think it was Latiny, Harry otter spell giberish not chinese.

@RanmaChan I reading many Chinese Ligh Novels form Wuxia or Xianxia genre so it shoudl explain why I pick this one theme. When you work with something you like work would be much easier and giving more satisfaction. Plus their got some...not bad designs for races that could have been put in Mareth ;)

Reactions: RanmaChan

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
OP: I lean toward using Steele Tech for my TF creations because they have their hands in almost all of the tech pie and in this case I think it's of particular interest to the company's prior and incoming CEOs.

Which word are you talking about @OnyxDrakkenblade ? I thought it was all just Latiny, Harry Potter spell gibberish? Plus, Ormael is Polish, not Venezuelan or Chinese. Wait that reminds me, though it is completely off-topic, @Ormael why did you base your CoC mod on Chinese novels and such? You just like the culture?
I didn't know that Ormael is polish. Don't actually care, as far as this conversation is concerned. I was being humorous. I should know better than try to communicate openly and honestly, especially with humor, on the internets. Thank you for reminding me that the world WANTS to take everything you say incorrectly.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh Onyx you want make over course of game progress Steele Tech have their fingers/tentacle fingers in all pies of the galaxy? :allears:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
OP: I lean toward using Steele Tech for my TF creations because they have their hands in almost all of the tech pie and in this case I think it's of particular interest to the company's prior and incoming CEOs.

I like the idea of Steel Tech having more stuff on offer. I always feel happy when I see 'made by Steel Tech' on the different items I come across. Maybe it is because I then feel more powerful, because this megalithic company will soon be mine? Hmm.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Steele Jr. was born due to aid from tamini corp products, why break the family tradition?

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Ohh Onyx you want make over course of game progress Steele Tech have their fingers/tentacle fingers in all pies of the galaxy? :allears:
Yes, and no I want that, but it's already made clear that Steele Tech is a pretty broadly invested and divested company. They're already into pretty much everything.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Yes, and no I want that, but it's already made clear that Steele Tech is a pretty broadly invested and divested company. They're already into pretty much everything.
Steele Tech is a high quality mining company that has divested slightly at the behest of Steele Sr. and Jr. Steele Tech has two publicly available TFs, Terran Treats and Rainbow Gaze, and isn't expanding into that market. There are no fertility products, no AI or VI, no weapons, armor (branded jumpsuits don't count), or shields, and no food products. That's not exactly having fingers in all the pies.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But soon it can ends up that anything tht catch PC eye will be pushed to company. SO over time of game development it can make PC dad ompany to be multi purpose company. From it core iterests we only have tht ore vein at Mhen'ga. Maybe we could have somedy exploting minerals from out Nyrea kingdom too.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Steele Tech is a high quality mining company that has divested slightly at the behest of Steele Sr. and Jr. Steele Tech has two publicly available TFs, Terran Treats and Rainbow Gaze, and isn't expanding into that market. There are no fertility products, no AI or VI, no weapons, armor (branded jumpsuits don't count), or shields, and no food products. That's not exactly having fingers in all the pies.
Have you even spoken to Anno? I'll admit that my head-cannon may be off from the reality of the game's facts but Anno clearly defies several of the things you've mentioned as I recall.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Have you even spoken to Anno?
Yes. I, Lancer, have never spoken to Anno, despite playing TiTS for nearly eight months now. Woe is me, I have missed out on a character you meet on the second plot planet, and all of her wonderful lovings for so long.

/sarcasm

If you think I'm missing something that obvious, perhaps you could actually be helpful and back it up with specifics to jog my memory.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Okay, I'll try to look something up next time I can. I can appreciate your sarcasm. But I can also accept that your opinions differ from mine. I hope that the way that I've spoken was not somehow misconstrued as denigrating in any form.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yes. I, Lancer, have never spoken to Anno, despite playing TiTS for nearly eight months now. Woe is me, I have missed out on a character you meet on the second plot planet, and all of her wonderful lovings for so long.

/sarcasm

If you think I'm missing something that obvious, perhaps you could actually be helpful and back it up with specifics to jog my memory.
Well, Anno does talk a bit about the company and Tricky Vic. Tho, you are are missing out on an shipboard vendor with pretty good rates to sell stuff to...

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I wonder if I could make TWS a subsidiary company to Steele Industries as a prototype/experimental weapons lab/division? Haha
RhenWorld already is a subsidiary of SteeleTech. So I see no reaso why your thing could be one too.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Well, Anno does talk a bit about the company and Tricky Vic. Tho, you are are missing out on an shipboard vendor with pretty good rates to sell stuff to...
You are joking right? I even put /sarcasm to indicate that I was being sarcastic, and had in fact gone through Anno's content.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, I saw that RhenWorld was, which gave me the idea, but RhenWorld is also into mining like Steele Tech is, which is kinda points against my idea.
I don't see how it points against your idea. why couldn't a company branch out into other fields that way?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I don't see how it points against your idea

I meant that as a sort of, points system. You gain points for Steele Tech having a subsidiary company, lose points for that company also dealing in mining and the same technologies that Steele does. I should have made that a bit more clear.

why couldn't a company branch out into other fields that way?

I suppose they could, but I don't know if Fen and Co. would want them to. Seems like from their blurb, Steel Industries have so far stuck to a specific area of the galactic market. Adding in a subsidiary weapons division, that deals in experimental weapons tech no less, may not be desired. But then I think about the Grey Goo from Tarkus, and how that ends up being developed into something, and that the company has an interest in it, and that gives me hope. More points! But that is all at Steele Jr.'s behest, which gives negative points because you would need to have TWS as a subsidiary before this whole adventure starts up. Negative points?

Anyways, we would need to get feedback from Fen or Savin, and so far they have yet to even respond to my weapons submission, so even talking about them adopting the company I created as a part of Steele Tech seems almost out of the picture entirely.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
no AI or VI
Gray Goo technology becomes property of Steele Tech after you finish the Deck 13 quest.

Additionally, you get the Biomed division seems to be chugging along just fine. So far, Steele can help with getting them the Orange Pill from right under Xenogen's noses (potentially non-marketable due to law suits), and Honey mods (if they don't do it the obviously evil way early on). Plus, all the custom mods Lessau and the individual members of his gang keep designing.(thanks based @Couch )

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Gray Goo technology becomes property of Steele Tech after you finish the Deck 13 quest.
I had forgotten that Steele Tech gets the actual goo tech, even if you destroy or help out the Captain. Without the consciousness controlling it though, the grey goo itself isn't an AI or even a VI, just an empty shell that can be made into cool shapes. Steele Tech may have started developing a new AI or VI for the grey goo, but they would be starting from scratch, so it would take years for anything to actually work as intended, if not decades.

Additionally, you get the Biomed division seems to be chugging along just fine. So far, Steele can help with getting them the Orange Pill from right under Xenogen's noses (potentially non-marketable due to law suits), and Honey mods (if they don't do it the obviously evil way early on). Plus, all the custom mods Lessau and the individual members of his gang keep designing.(thanks based @Couch )

[/QUOTE]
That's why I noted that Steele Tech only had two publicly available mods, there are quite a few that Lessau and his gang has developed, but as far as I can tell none of them are actually released to the public, and aren't slated to be released soon.

EDIT #1: I may be wrong about the lack of plans for public release as TiTS doesn't give that info to the PC, for multiple reasons. Also people like to write things without any warning, so there's that too.

EDIT #2 because I messed up one of the quotes

Last edited: