Treatment overrode combat tail description

LucianCanad

Dec 11, 2023
Hello.

My MC had a combat tail implanted, and afterwards I decided to get her Amazon treated. One of the transformations I eventually got was the bovine tail. (screenshot of the appearance page included). The combat tail still procced during combats, so it's only the description that's bugged.

Pretty minor, but it was annoying to have to uninstall, then buy a new combat tail for the appearance to be just right.

Attachments

• Lyanna (H) - 20Hrs 57Mins, 487 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    765 KB · Views: 4
  • 2024-03-04 12_23_25-Greenshot.png
    2024-03-04 12_23_25-Greenshot.png
    716.6 KB · Views: 2

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release. While it won't fix it for the save with the already-changed tail, any tails being transformed by the Treatment should now check to see if that tail can be changed before attempting to change it. So if a tail is already changed, you'll have to uninstall and install a new implant, sorry.

Because how a lot of body part type changes are forced with the Treatment, it doesn't work like other transformatives when it comes to regular body part checks, so it will need special rules to avoid changing certain parts. The only ignored tail types for the Treatment are ones that are genital tails. I've now added synthetic tails to that list (which the Combat Tail changes the tail type to after installation). Any other items or events that don't use the generic tail type checks may need to also have this added to their exceptions.

For other transformations that actually check whether or not tails can be transformed, they should properly check for the Combat Tail. I've also added the synthetic type to these generic lists, as well as a couple other body part type checks (legs, cocks, vaginas).

Reactions: LucianCanad