Treatment Medipen

Udolf2985

Jul 2, 2022
Can I use treatment only 1 times.
If i use it more than one time by using cheat menu provide in-game. Will it affect my game or will I get any bug or not?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You can only use the Treatment once, no matter how many Medipens you have.

What do you want to achieve with multiple doses? If you want the Perks, you can use the Save Editor.

Last edited:

Udolf2985

Jul 2, 2022
Yes i want perks. Can you tell me how can i use the Medipen multiple times using save editor. And can you give me the link also for save editor.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The Save Editor allows you to give yourself the Perks directly. I would say you could remove the 'Treated' Status Effect, but the Editor doesn't seem to handle it properly right now.
I gave you the link to the thread. Read the first post.

Last edited:

Udolf2985

Jul 2, 2022
Yes I tried adding perks directly but there are options for changing value.Do I need to change values also so that perks can work properly or just turn on the perks?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Depends on the Perk. For most, changing the values has no effect at all, because the game only checks if you have the Perk or not.
Some do use the values. For example, Inhuman Desire increases Maximum Lust by Value 1.

Udolf2985

Jul 2, 2022
Depends on the Perk. For most, changing the values has no effect at all, because the game only checks if you have the Perk or not.
Some do use the values. For example, Inhuman Desire increases Maximum Lust by Value 1.
Can u tell me all the perks that need to change value please. It would be very helpful

Udolf2985

Jul 2, 2022
Is there any way to use treatment multiple times by using save editor or some other method?

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
How well do you think you can learn a bit of .json editting? If you don't mind learning a bit and downloading notepad ++ and the json viewer addon for it you'd only really need to delete the "Treated" status effect from the save and then load it allowing you to use the pen again. You'll have to save to file, open in Notepad++ make the change and save then load that edited save use a new medipen and repeat for each type of treatment you're looking at. I don't know of any guides to this type of manual editing so be careful with this.

As an aside this method will cause a few perks to have much higher bonuses due to how they're applied so be warned. Mostly this only affects Inhuman Lust resulting in a Steele that's much harder to tease out.

Udolf2985

Jul 2, 2022
How well do you think you can learn a bit of .json editting? If you don't mind learning a bit and downloading notepad ++ and the json viewer addon for it you'd only really need to delete the "Treated" status effect from the save and then load it allowing you to use the pen again. You'll have to save to file, open in Notepad++ make the change and save then load that edited save use a new medipen and repeat for each type of treatment you're looking at. I don't know of any guides to this type of manual editing so be careful with this.

As an aside this method will cause a few perks to have much higher bonuses due to how they're applied so be warned. Mostly this only affects Inhuman Lust resulting in a Steele that's much harder to tease out.
OK I downloaded notepadd++. Can u tell me what to do after that please

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
From notepad++ find the addons/plugins bar from the top menus download the .json viewer.
With that set up save a copy of your TiTS data to a file then open it with Notepad++.
Using the plugin/addon menu > json viewer > format json.
This will parse the text the save file is in into a more readable and formated code, you'll want to scroll all the way back up to the top of this then find the "status effects" section of the pc.
There in you'll see a Treated status effect it should look something like this:

{
"classInstance": "StorageClass",
"neverSerialize": false,
"version": 1,
"storageName": "Treated",
"value1": 3,
"value2": 3,
"value3": 2,
"value4": 5.8,
"hidden": true,
"iconName": "",
"tooltip": "",
"combatOnly": false,
"minutesLeft": 0,
"iconShade": "var(--textColor)"
},

This is the set of lines you'll need to delete each time you want to use the treament for perks, when removing these you have to delete from the parentheses to the comma and not leave a blank line.
After that you can either use the plugin menu to compress the json then save the file and attempt to open it in TiTS, if you did everything right it should open fine and you'll be able to pop another treatment, repeat the above until you've achieve whatever hypersexed monster you were aiming for. If something goes wrong I can try to help but it'll likely be a left over space or the formating got wonky.

Udolf2985

Jul 2, 2022
From notepad++ find the addons/plugins bar from the top menus download the .json viewer.
With that set up save a copy of your TiTS data to a file then open it with Notepad++.
Using the plugin/addon menu > json viewer > format json.
This will parse the text the save file is in into a more readable and formated code, you'll want to scroll all the way back up to the top of this then find the "status effects" section of the pc.
There in you'll see a Treated status effect it should look something like this:

{
"classInstance": "StorageClass",
"neverSerialize": false,
"version": 1,
"storageName": "Treated",
"value1": 3,
"value2": 3,
"value3": 2,
"value4": 5.8,
"hidden": true,
"iconName": "",
"tooltip": "",
"combatOnly": false,
"minutesLeft": 0,
"iconShade": "var(--textColor)"
},

This is the set of lines you'll need to delete each time you want to use the treament for perks, when removing these you have to delete from the parentheses to the comma and not leave a blank line.
After that you can either use the plugin menu to compress the json then save the file and attempt to open it in TiTS, if you did everything right it should open fine and you'll be able to pop another treatment, repeat the above until you've achieve whatever hypersexed monster you were aiming for. If something goes wrong I can try to help but it'll likely be a left over space or the formating got wonky.
ok thanks for helping me in making a "Hypersexed monster".

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You could also use the in game cheats to manually pick what the treatment results will give you