Traveler: Episode 1 [completed game]

TwistedPete

Mar 15, 2016
Naughty Gaming is pleased to announce our first game, The Traveler: Episode 1.  The Traveler is an adult visual novel that drew inspiration from the TV series Dr. Who.  The series will feature the adventures of the Traveler and his first companion, Celeste.

title.png

Episode 1: The Baron, the Bitch, and the Bathroom features about two hours of game play with a little replay ability.  The majority of the game play occurs in Windsor Castle in the year 1154.  Day are broken up into morning, afternoon, and evening where the player will choose where to go using map movement.

map.png

The game features eleven heroines.  From the historical figures of Eleanor of Aquitaine and Rosamund Clifford to completely fictional sisters Sela (Nun), Margery (Seamstress), and Jennet (Maid).  All characters have at least three different sex scenes.  Adding in a few other CGs and there are 69 images in total to unlock.
memories.png

All renders are in 1920×1200 resolution with six different windowed modes for monitors of different resolutions.  The heroines range in age from 18 to 34 with bust sizes from A to DD.  Note that there is no loli content in this game and the 18 year old looks and acts like an adult.  There are also no women with gigantic breasts with half their body weight in their boobs.  If those are things you are looking for in a game you should probably look elsewhere.

In addition to the virtual novel aspect the game features two mini-games, one inspired by the meet and fuck games and one inspired by the classic game Breakout.

seduce.png

brickout.png

If you are into retro style games this game should be right up your alley.  The game uses an autosave feature where the stored save is deleted upon retrieval.  But don’t worry The Traveler offers three different difficulty levels for those that don’t want to be hung up on the mini-games (Casual), or those who want to reload a mini-game after a failed attempt (Normal).

While the dialog isn’t voiced, the game heavily leverages sound effects and expressions.  It is highly recommended that you play the game with at least the sound effects on as it will be a much better experience.

Currently The Traveler is only available on Windows (version 7 or later) but if there is enough interest this game could be ported to Linux, Mac, or even Android operating systems.  You can download The Traveler: Episode 1 for free here.  If you have any comments or questions please leave them below or visit the blog at https://naughtygamingblog.wordpress.com/

TP

sethxxxx

Mar 10, 2016
I don't like the breakout minigame, it's not difficult, but too slow. If I play casual I can see all the content in this game or you need the ultimate difficulty to see all ?

TwistedPete

Mar 15, 2016
Thanks for the feedback Seth. I'll try to create a version with a faster moving ball and upload it tomorrow. As for you other question all CGs can be unlocked from any difficulty level. But if you finish challenging they all automatically unlock. What do you think of the other mini game and the story in general?  Would you be interested in a sequel?

TP

sethxxxx

Mar 10, 2016
I have tried the game, but I have had difficulty to understand what doing, and the breakout game really doesn't invite me to multiple playthrough so I cannot do a sincere answer.

It would be good that the memory section would have also the sex scenes together with the images.