Travel Notification

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
To all of those that Role Play with me, I have very important news to share with you all. This coming Tuesday, March 21st, I will be leaving on a family vacation for 10 days. That is right, I won't be back until the 31st and likely not online again until April 1st.

Where am I going? - London!

Why are you going? - Partly because i was strong armed into it by a guilt tripping father, and the other part is genuine interest to go out of the USA for the first time in my life.

What? 10 days without you? How horrible! - I know, I am sorry, but you must be strong!

Anything special on your trip? - honestly, I have no idea what to look for other than the Tower of London and the dungeons below it... macabre fun!

Anyway, please keep this in mind so you know I am not dead, just absent for a while. I will get back to posting as soon as I can upon my return. If a Moderator sees this, now you know I am not necromancing my posts!

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Have fun! Broadening your horizons is always a good thing. =3

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ok everyone! I am off for 10 days! Thank you all for the well wishes!

Have fun while I am gone... and see you all later!

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Kindly report the thread when you are back for it's summary deletion.

I don't want a thread labeled like this floating around.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Forgive me Magic Ted, the implication of this title didn't hit me until now. I found just a bit of time to log on using a lap top. Feel free to delete this whenever you want. The message has gotten out by now.

Quick edit, I changed the name to hopefully avoid confusion.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Meaning that I changed the name to something far less urgent sounding to everyone on the forum. I called it "Important Notice" which could mean pretty much anything. But "Going Away Notice" Is far more obvious... the poster is going away XD

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Changed the name again to be even more specific. This is also just a note to say that I am not back home yet, simply taking a slower morning and decided to pop on to post!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Over all the time spent in London was fine, but the flight there and back was crap and I don't think I enjoyed it enough to validate the cost of getting there and staying there. I will leave such travel to my family from here on out.