Transformatives to change species should not change genders

trademark2

Sep 13, 2015
I started the game as a female character. I like being a female character, but I decided I wanted to be a female bunny. But the bunny transformative gives you a dick, which makes all scenes default to male. This is bad I think. I am unable to change gender back to female, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do it. This is just my opinion, But transformatives that change your species should be kept separate from changing your gender. There are female bunnies and male bunnies, so why would being a bunny make you automatically male. and also there should be a way to change genders (I have googled but found nothing on this).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Estros and Testos (I think I had names right...sadly due to lack of recent updates I played long ago FoE) should make PC either go FtM or MtF. That this potions that Jeanne helps PC craft for the first time and using them to change Terry genders. So using this one for going female should fix issue of bunny cock.

trademark2

Sep 13, 2015
thanks. I was stuck on the part before for a long time because Ii was trying to train in the hills, where it took a long complex fight to get 20 xp. it was sooo slow, i thought id never get through the golem. But once i started training in the forest it went a lot faster. It still took a long time to get enough ingredients for the number of potions i needed to change genders. When i did change genders, i realized that a lot of the stuff i thought was defaulting to male scenes simply had no female scenes implemented. like you cant have sex with terry as a female(other than anal sex), and you cant have sex with kia either as a female. 

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What Ormael said.

Plus there's always the option of using the debug mode. Kinda cheaty, but you get a shit ton of items that way back at the Nomads camp. And that includes Estros and Testos.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well using debug mode I think even add way to direclty try get rid of cock or grow one...Not sure if it deal with changes to vag but indeed it can also give PC easy acces to those two TF items.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well using debug mode I think even add way to direclty try get rid of cock or grow one...Not sure if it deal with changes to vag but indeed it can also give PC easy acces to those two TF items.

It can. The Cocksmith (As it's called I think), can change your genitalia. Can let you gain and remove a dick and vag and even breasts.
@OP. Turn on debug and head to the Nomads camp with it activated, the cocksmith is in your tent, you can remove your dick and regain your vagina there very easily.

Now with the gender it's a different story. Consume enough Estros with enough savescumming to get into positive levels of femininity so that you're feminine, if you get into the negatives, either through Testos or something else, you're masculine.