Transformation writing for CoC2.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I have a small question, would writing a tf for multiple tails be allowed or is that like a kitsune only thing?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I have a small question, would writing a tf for multiple tails be allowed or is that like a kitsune only thing?
It'd be allowed so long as it doesn't allow you to have the same amount of fox tails as a kitsune TF, AFAIK. But generally speaking the TFs should be rooted in a species that exists.

Reactions: CitrusWolf

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Let's see, they clearly didn't read the linked document in the first post carefully enough because their 'I have an idea' document is woefully incomplete, they didn't do the bare minimum research necessary to know how to properly submit content (hint: Not Like This), and they haven't shown up since making that post. I'm thinking the answer is going to be 'No'.

To make this digression useful for anyone who reads it, Aly has publicly shared the Ice Rose TF item's doc, see here. It's a good example of what an accepted TF submission looks like.

Reactions: Kesil

Artaijan

Jun 2, 2023
Let's see, they clearly didn't read the linked document in the first post carefully enough because their 'I have an idea' document is woefully incomplete, they didn't do the bare minimum research necessary to know how to properly submit content (hint: Not Like This), and they haven't shown up since making that post. I'm thinking the answer is going to be 'No'.

To make this digression useful for anyone who reads it, Aly has publicly shared the Ice Rose TF item's doc, see here. It's a good example of what an accepted TF submission looks like.
Thank you!

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
If you read the thread, you'll note that there's even a premade template available for you to copy and use