Transformation writing for CoC2.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Because of the nature of the alchemy system, transformation writing will be slightly different from that of previous Fengames -- most notably, the need to link all transformations to a body part. Alchemy narrows down the potential TFs to that associated with the body part.

Please read the associated document for more information.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QtyY2JECKcm7dAGSjMDfkw6PH3xpE58gWDAs96tWdCU/edit

As of the second of September 2018, the total list of body parts accounted for is as such listed in the document. All transformations must follow the system, no exceptions allowed. This is to let the alchemy system function in a sane manner. The important thing is to not need to alter the system in the future.

Please keep this in mind when writing your TFs and plan accordingly -- if your tail TF requires legs to be TFed first, but someone has their legs locked, then your tail TF won't get through even if the tail slot isn't locked.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
As of right now, that doc does not seem to have any options for TFing legs or arms/hands.

In addition, under which tags will wing TFs go under? Body?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
That's up to you people to hash out right now. The window of opportunity is now open for you to make requests for fine-tuning. Discuss anything you need here.

Once the system in its whole is implemented, no changes will be entertained.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Well, uh, I'd like to put forth a motion to include at least arms and legs as specific targets for TFing. They seem rather important to include.

Also, I'm noting that "tall reeds" deals with hair, and also "horns?" with the question mark. I don't overly care how, but horns need to be possible to TF, so if that's not set in stone yet, including that would be very nice as well.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I noticed a bit ao an inconsistency in the list of reagents in that doc linked above. It says that Sweet Cream is the reagent for balls and cum related TFs. However, the dialogue with Ivris that explains alchemy Ivris uses it to make a lactation potion.

"That's the reagent I'll use here. Sweet cream. Guess what that'll change about you? Now we need a reactive ingredient, which will decide what appearance your transformation will take. If you want to become more like a minotaur, get minotaur blood. More like a lupine? Get puppy peppers. Something closely associated on a symbolic or physical level with what you want to become. In this case," she smiles, taking out a second bottle of milk and pouring it into the cauldron. "I'm using cow's milk. If you wanted to change your body's natural milk type to, say, honey... you'd need sweet cream and then honey. Simple, right?"

On the house, for a good listener. I don't know if you've got boobs or not, but if you do, drink that and it'll make you start lactating. Or lactate nice, rich milk like a cow's if you normally make something else for whatever reason."

Also I think that chesnut (ironically, the listed as the reagent for milk related TFs) would be a better choice for being a balls related reagent (because nuts).

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I noticed a bit ao an inconsistency in the list of reagents in that doc linked above. It says that Sweet Cream is the reagent for balls and cum related TFs. However, the dialogue with Ivris that explains alchemy Ivris uses it to make a lactation potion.

Also I think that chesnut (ironically, the listed as the reagent for milk related TFs) would be a better choice for being a balls related reagent (because nuts).

Re: Cream: That was the old system. Once we finish up the new system, I'll bother Savin to go and rework the dialogue to match.

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
As an aside, the discussion period has ended. Since not many people had input, they've lost any right to complain later on.

Aaah, just saw this ;'(

Oh well, You can't have time for everything I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I’ve got the feeling that some people will stumble over the permanent TFs and then bitch and moan over how there wasn’t any warning (which there always is , it’s just not in bold obvious letters)

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Are multiclits going to be a thing still? 'cause those are unbelievably hot (same as double-cocks)

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Double dongs are certainly gonna be a thing.

(also multi clits a la gryvains or raskvel are... unf!)

Why not both? Two outer clits a la Raskvel, and a multitude of internal ones a la Gryvain! That's what my succubus is rocking in TiTS

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Why not both? Two outer clits a la Raskvel, and a multitude of internal ones a la Gryvain! That's what my succubus is rocking in TiTS
Gryvains also have like the first row of 12 of them just around the entrance.

Synea

Jan 1, 2019
Is there a list of transformation items that currently need text to be written for them? I just came back to the game, and I would really like to try my hand at writing some, but there is no point in doing so if there are already existing docs for COC2's 'succubus milk'

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is there a list of transformation items that currently need text to be written for them?

I think the (much shorter) list would be "What TFs already are written." Cuz the list of TFs that haven't been is basically everything NOT on that list, y'know :p

AFAIK right now we have the following TFs written:
  • All five starter races (Human, Orc, Catfolk, Lupine, Wyld Elf)
  • Harpy
  • Salamander
  • Minotaur
  • Fox
If I had to pick some TFs I'd like to see written sooner rather than later, I'd probably call out horse-morph, plant-girl, and wyvern.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
plant-girl

Any tf game that includes this is just awesome in my books. That, dragons, and snakes.

Bonus points for a mostly stone and crystal thing, but that would require some sort of soul-binding hookum to a golem or something to work if bio-only tfs are permitted, and some extra conveniant magic to make the fun bits soft for fun times.

Reactions: Dark67titan

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Enjoy a TF template document that anyone wishing to write a TF can make use of by using the "make a copy" function of Google Docs.

The doc

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I feel like this looks rather familiar to something I made.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I feel like this looks rather familiar to something I made.
Shit, did I forget to put you as the credit for the format everyone has since stolen? I usually put it in the notes section, and when I removed it I must have forgotten to put it in. As soon as I'm home, I'll update it to credit you

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Shit, did I forget to put you as the credit for the format everyone has since stolen? I usually put it in the notes section, and when I removed it I must have forgotten to put it in. As soon as I'm home, I'll update it to credit you
It's fine, you should also credit Observer since all I did was clean + refine theirs.