Trainer mod

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
So. I've tried to make a mod, but I'm realy bad at programming... So I decided to ask for help... errrr... Well. Not for help, but I want to ask smbdy to create a mod, which would add a - SURPRISE! - trainer to a camp. I'd like to have a follower, who could make a training spar for different levels: from 1 to 100, cause It's REALLY sad, then you fight and gain omly 3 exp from the strongest enemies... Except for Lethice. Cauise of who I need this mod))) Cause She's Imba... No. IMBA!!!
Will be very happy If this mod will be added to Xianxia mod.
Thank you in advance!
Ps. It's not all, it's only part of my Idea, but the most necessary part.
PPS. Sorry for my English. Not my native language aand so on...

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
sorta already in with the arena battles and "spar" mode

Yeah, but arena only to 50 level. And that's all. And how I will level up at 60 level if I need thousands of experience points, but get only one for each fight?

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
get to a comfterable level to were you can beat the "multi" fights in the arena and farm XP until you have more levels than you really need... thats probally what most people do adding an entire new charater especially with the " train" option already in place that will slowly raise levels of companions you can spar with if you keep beating them would probally be low on the "to do list" unless you comissioned it.