Topics regarding Dragonlyn (Draconic Evelyn)

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Idk if anyone has mentioned before but when I sparred against her, it would mention her using the Amazon Spear in battle when it shouldn't make sense seeing as how when she's preparing for battle, she grows claws and her tail to use as weapons and when you fly with her and come across corrupted centaurs, if she's strong enough, she demolish them using her claws and breath attacks. And I don't remember her EVER mentioning the spear after the stuff with Ashelander. So, is this a bug/typo or something?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
If it works like how dragoon azzy does, the spear is where she's getting said powers from, presumably.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
She still has the spear and most of her Powers are explicitly weapon-based; just because she goes more draconic to fight you doesn't mean that she can't also swing a spear around at the same time.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
She still has the spear and most of her Powers are explicitly weapon-based; just because she goes more draconic to fight you doesn't mean that she can't also swing a spear around at the same time.
But I feel like she doesn't really need the spear unlike with Azzy. Evelyn inherited most of Ashelander's power as compared to Azzy since she can transform into a full dragon (even if only for a moment until she gets better at it) while Azzy most likely can't do that.