To take or not to take?

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
Gentelmen. I like unstable persons!

I like Juri Han, i like Alice (American McGee's), i like Dark Eldars e.t.c.

That's why i want to give Tan her doggy back.

If the description said truth i did the right thing by not taking her wolf drone. 

But if the one who wrote this did a d... dirty move and lie about it, i should had take it with me, so i can return it later.

What do you think about this? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I think this should be in Ideas rather than Event Submissions.  Event Submissions is where you put things that you have actually done or are far enough into doing that you want editors.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
I think this should be in Ideas rather than Event Submissions.  Event Submissions is where you put things that you have actually done or are far enough into doing that you want editors.

I thought about that. I just don't consider this as "idea".

I didn't take her thing, and now i'm afraid that this might screw my walkthrough, and i will have to do a lot of things again...

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I thought about that. I just don't consider this as "idea".

I didn't take her thing, and now i'm afraid that this might screw my walkthrough, and i will have to do a lot of things again...

Then move it to the general TiTS section, geez. 
In any case, I don't think that either choice would lock you out of enough content to be considered critical. Worst case, you can just be a cheeky bastard and change some flags in your save file using Minerva. Who knows when Tam's additional content will even make it into the game.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If the description said truth i did the right thing by not taking her wolf drone. 

But if the one who wrote this did a d... dirty move and lie about it, i should had take it with me, so i can return it later.

What do you think about this? 

This line about "stealing is bad even from from pirates" is silly mode content. So he is your legitimate trophy.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
This line about "stealing is bad even from from pirates" is silly mode content. So he is your legitimate trophy.

And this trophy is quite suck! There are a lot of items better then this.

So the question is: did the UGC guys take it with them, or dumped it in the dessert? 

If they dumped, then this kitty won't have her friend back. 

ughhh, i really hate taking what's not mine! 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Likely dumped. It is battle drone, and it is not likely than arrested ones would be allowed to have such things.

And, again, victor takes the spoils.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
Likely dumped. It is battle drone, and it is not likely than arrested ones would be allowed to have such things.

And, again, victor takes the spoils.

Victor don't take the junk! The blade of that Dane guy was cool, so i took it!

Yeah. I should prooooobably take this poochie with me.

After all Tam can ask really nice to give him back. Like really - really nice:3

Good. You persueded me!