To Cure the Lands of Corruption -an Erotic Multiversal RP [OOC/Recruiting]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
From across the multiverse, a group of heroes has appeared within a circular chamber, with high marble walls reaching up to the domed ceiling of painted saints looking down on the sheen golden floors. In the center is an archway, a portal crackling within it.

Suddenly, a figure appears before them in a bright light; a beautiful fifteen-foot-tall elven goddess with green glowing eyes, long golden hair, and dark blue skin marked with silver dots. She informs them that she is Ysra, Goddess of Healing, and that she needs your help. She tells them that a kingdom under her guardianship have fallen to corruption and its heroes had failed, causing them to be overrun by the forces of her evil sister, Lanas. She points to the portal and states that, in order to reach the kingdom, one must travel to them through the archway. They will be brought to the archway a sacred grove that had not yet been reached by the corruption, and that any others must be activated by them.

With that, she bids them well and disappears.

Rules
1. This is a freeform RP, meaning that you don't have to be worried about rolling stats and stuff. The only mechanic is Corruption, which is more a measure of how much you have been afflicted by the powers of Lanas.
2. You can use either OCs or Canon characters, as long as they're adults.
3. You can only have one character active at a time but may have some in reserve.
4. There can only be four players at a time.

Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance/Image:
Personality:
Corruption: 0
Equipment:
Skills:
Abilities:
Background:

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Note that I’m not creating a discord for this: that would both a) be too much work and b) isn’t something I’m interested in doing.

Also, should I create a standard character sheet for this or should I leave that up to the poster?

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
You have a bad habit of making posts for campaigns like this and then either immediately abandoning them before they even get off the ground or very soon after. The RP part of the forums is littered with them. I'm not trying to be a dick man but all you ever do is waste peoples time. Either actually stick with what you're doing or stop posting these campaign prompts that lead nowhere.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sorry, I usually have trouble committing to it because of how low the interest is, something which I imagine is familiar for a lot of people here. As a result, a lot of threads end up getting abandoned and I get into a bad habit of doing it.

I’ll try to stick with this one more.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I'm sure that's true for some of the ones you've tried to set up but people have also shown interest in what you're running in the past, myself included and you don't respond and still abandon them. I think its more that you get an idea, it seems awesome to you at first and then you very quickly lose interest as its just something basic that came to you randomly and then something else comes along to distract you and then you've lost passion for it. I've seen this happen before with other people quite a few times over the years. I'd suggest thinking through your ideas more as many of your campaign ideas are just half baked and that also contributes to lack of interest when people stumble upon them, not to mention your own difficulty in sticking with them. Also, I really think you need to stop involving actual systems as they don't work well on here, rules light is the way to go. You have the right idea with this one but the whole making PCs the equivalent of lv8 DND characters thing seems difficult to gauge, unnecessary and yet another barrier to entry. I'd suggest removing that. I'm not trying to be an asshole when I say this, I'm just giving you honest critique and advice. That being said, best of luck to you with this campaign, I hope that you get enough interest and that you actually stick with it this time.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
I'm sure that's true for some of the ones you've tried to set up but people have also shown interest in what you're running in the past, myself included and you don't respond and still abandon them. I think its more that you get an idea, it seems awesome to you at first and then you very quickly lose interest as its just something basic that came to you randomly and then something else comes along to distract you and then you've lost passion for it. I've seen this happen before with other people quite a few times over the years. I'd suggest thinking through your ideas more as many of your campaign ideas are just half baked and that also contributes to lack of interest when people stumble upon them, not to mention your own difficulty in sticking with them. Also, I really think you need to stop involving actual systems as they don't work well on here, rules light is the way to go. You have the right idea with this one but the whole making PCs the equivalent of lv8 DND characters thing seems difficult to gauge, unnecessary and yet another barrier to entry. I'd suggest removing that. I'm not trying to be an asshole when I say this, I'm just giving you honest critique and advice. That being said, best of luck to you with this campaign, I hope that you get enough interest and that you actually stick with it this time.
Rule removed.

Reactions: TheIrishOtaku