TiTsEd - A save editor

eganrad

May 12, 2019
It probably is. A lot of checks look for 'undefined', especially for the beginning of a scenario or meeting an NPC for the first time. A flag in Bold isn't undefined, even if it has no listed value. You need to either click the red X button at the top of the column or press Delete to 'undefine' a flag.
Thanks, that was indeed the problem.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Taint is on the first page, under Combat stats (I should probably move that)
hey, in the titsed, under upbringing, the slutty upbringing is still available to choose. couple things, one, that upbringing hasn't been supported for a long while because of the implications, and two, what does it actually change mechanically? like, austere is less money, but higher willpower, does slutty raise starting libido? and what is the upbring blurb for slutty even say?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
hey, in the titsed, under upbringing, the slutty upbringing is still available to choose. couple things, one, that upbringing hasn't been supported for a long while because of the implications, and two, what does it actually change mechanically? like, austere is less money, but higher willpower, does slutty raise starting libido? and what is the upbring blurb for slutty even say?
It used to increase give +1 Reflexes, +5 Libido, -1 Intelligence and set starting Credits to 500. It's been commented out, so I don't think it would do anything but cause bugs in a few places where it's not accounted for and there is no default/fallback. I'm not sure if it would crash or just skip some text.

Slutty said:
As you, [pc.name], grow up, youre always sleeping around, indulging in the pleasures of life. Your suitors greatly enjoyed your abilities in the bedroom, and you found yourself heavily compensated for your work.

Silver Horned Deer

Dec 15, 2018
Hey all, just wanted to express my sincere, deepest, heartfelt thanks to @alkeiser for continuously supporting TiTsEd even after the game's Github stopped getting updated. TiTsEd has been *THE* only reason I've been able to enjoy the game (largely because of my dumb perfectionist playstyle) and I just couldn't bring myself to continue the game without it. If I could support you in any way (say through patreon or whatever) I would. Thank you again so much and if you're reading this, have a splendid day <3

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
So I am doing the Dhaal Zaibatsu Party and I am not seeing Beth Carver. I have heard that they added in a handjob scene with her in the past that causes her to proc. at the party. Unfortunately my character was far along before the change, so he never experienced that scene.

Would anyone be so kind as to tell me what flags I need to modify in order to make the game think I have done those scenes in the past?

agreenfish

Jun 24, 2019
The original post on this thread mentions that TiTsEd won't run in WINE on Linux, but...it does. I managed to get it working on my computer via winetricks dotnet40. Graphics/UI are glitchy but it's totally usable. Would anyone like a writeup on exactly how to get it working? I did it ages ago so I'd need to test it again in a fresh wineprefix.

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
Crazy question but... how... how do i edit flags?

i want to turn on the Love Starz lapdance reward flag, as i made a new save, made myself a non-taur, and then did that and now want that info to carry over to my main taur save. but i can't figure out how to actually edit the flag? clicking on it does nothing. typing does nothing. right-clicking does nothing, how do i actually get access to the ability to set the flag to 1? or *, or whatever it is?

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Crazy question but... how... how do i edit flags?

i want to turn on the Love Starz lapdance reward flag, as i made a new save, made myself a non-taur, and then did that and now want that info to carry over to my main taur save. but i can't figure out how to actually edit the flag? clicking on it does nothing. typing does nothing. right-clicking does nothing, how do i actually get access to the ability to set the flag to 1? or *, or whatever it is?

Double click on the value area next to the flag name to begin editing:
TiTsEdFlagEdit.png

True Angel SLA

Jun 9, 2020
Recently whenever I've gone to use the editor this message pops up and I can't use it. Is there a way to fix it?

[C:\Users\ztriu\Downloads\TiTsEd_v0.31.4\TiTsEd.exe:0.31.4.18266:Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0:33]
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
at TiTsEd.Common.TreeNode.CreateTree(Object obj, String rootNode)
at TiTsEd.View.ObjectInTreeView.OnObjectChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
at System.Windows.DependencyObject.InvalidateProperty(DependencyProperty dp, Boolean preserveCurrentValue)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpressionBase.Invalidate(Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
at System.Windows.Data.BindingExpression.TransferValue(Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
at MS.Internal.Data.PropertyPathWorker.UpdateSourceValueState(Int32 k, ICollectionView collectionView, Object newValue, Boolean isASubPropertyChange)
at MS.Internal.Data.ClrBindingWorker.OnSourcePropertyChanged(Object o, String propName)
at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)
at System.ComponentModel.PropertyChangedEventManager.OnPropertyChanged(Object sender, PropertyChangedEventArgs args)
at TiTsEd.ViewModel.BindableBase.OnPropertyChanged(String propertyName)
at TiTsEd.ViewModel.VM.Load(String path, SerializationFormat expectedFormat)
at TiTsEd.View.TopBar.SubMenu_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Your .NET Framework is broken in some way.
You need the *full* .NET 4.0, not just the "client".

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
Can you add volume and capacity to penises and vaginas in the editor?

Penis volume is a calculated value.
Code:
public function volume():Number {
           var r:Number = thickness()/2;
           //Abstract size as a cylinder + half sphere for the tip.
           var cylinder:Number = Math.PI * Math.pow(r, 2) * (cLength() - r);

var tip:Number = (4/3 * Math.PI * Math.pow(r, 3))/2;
           //If blunt, tip is converted to cylinder as well.
           if(hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_BLUNT)) tip = (Math.PI * Math.pow(r, 3));
           //If flared, tip is multiplied by 1.3.
           if(hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_FLARED)) tip = tip * 1.3;
           //If tapered, reduce total by a factor of 75%
           if(hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_TAPERED)) {
               tip = tip * .75;
               cylinder = cylinder * .75;
           }
           //OLD: If double headed, the tip is approximately two half-diameter hemispheres plus a cylinder of full diameter and half height.
           //New PR insanity: If double headed, the tip is approximately two hemispheres on two sides of a isosceles right-angled triangle based prism and this junction's volume what's rounded by a hemishere's surface.
           if(hasFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_DOUBLE_HEADED))
           {
               //OLD: tip = 2 * (2/3 * Math.PI * thickness()/4 * thickness()/4 * thickness()/4) + (Math.PI * thickness()/2 * thickness()/2 * thickness()/4);
               //new PR insanity: cylinder = Math.PI * Math.pow(r, 2) * (cLength() - Math.SQRT2 * r/2 - r/2);
               tip = 2 * (2/3 * Math.PI * Math.pow(Math.SQRT2 * r/2, 3)) + (0.512 * Math.PI * Math.pow(r, 3));
           }
           return Math.round((tip + cylinder) * 100) / 100;
           //EXAMPLES
           //6x1 = 4.18
           //12x2 = 33.51
           //20x3 = 127.24
       }

Maximum Vagina/Anus capacity are calculated values:
Code:
       public function vaginalCapacity(arg: int = 0): Number {
           //If the player has no vaginas
           if (vaginas.length <= 0) return 0;

var capacity:Number = 20;
           //Factor in looseness! - 2/24/15 - buffed looseness a bunch
           capacity *= (vaginas[arg].looseness() * 5 + 1)/3;
           //Add bonuses!
           capacity += vaginas[arg].bonusCapacity;
           if(hasStatusEffect("Soak")) capacity += 150;
           //CoC-tier wetness 5 will double capacity.
           capacity *= (vaginas[arg].wetness()+4)/5;
           //elasticity bonuses!
           capacity *= elasticity;
           if(isTaur()) capacity += 400;
           return capacity;
       }

But there is a 'bonus' value that you can set already:

BonusCapacity.png

TheShepard256

Penis volume is a calculated value.
Maximum Vagina/Anus capacity are calculated values:
But there is a 'bonus' value that you can set already:
The various stat quotients are also calculated values, and they're displayed alongside the corresponding stats, it's just that the stat quotients can't be edited directly. I think what SBJ was suggesting was something similar to that i.e. something simply to display the volume/capacity of each sex organ given their parameters without having to load the file into TiTS and go to the Codex.

Reactions: SeriousBlueJewel

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The various stat quotients are also calculated values, and they're displayed alongside the corresponding stats, it's just that the stat quotients can't be edited directly. I think what SBJ was suggesting was something similar to that i.e. something simply to display the volume/capacity of each sex organ given their parameters without having to load the file into TiTS and go to the Codex.
Correct

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
how would i make it so if i missed ula on uveto i can find her again
3 options:
1. Set ULA_LEAVE_TIMER to less than 5 days before your current time. Expressed in minutes.

2. Set ULA_SAVED to 1 (Heat Belt) or 2 (Insulated Coat). That should let you into Korg'ii Hold.

3. Undefine ULA_LEAVE_TIMER and ULA_CAVE. This should enable Ula to appear in any cave.
Undefine = select the Flag, then press Delete on your keyboard or click the red X at the top of the column.

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
I guess I can put the calculated volume/capacity in the editor, true.

Reactions: SeriousBlueJewel

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I guess I can put the calculated volume/capacity in the editor, true.
Thank you for putting volume calculation in, but there are currently 2 problems
1) Can you put the inch and cm calculated volumes on a separate line as they currently combine badly
2) Your calculations are off my guess is you rounded to early

Images from the same penis (in game and in editor)
upload_2020-12-9_23-31-49.png upload_2020-12-9_23-33-41.png

A separate spreadsheet I made with correct calculations https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15MGHX1aXCfEhMcnIpXu_aw0KVGsCHCAaM4qdnLNEJHw/edit?usp=sharing

alkeiser

Jun 26, 2016
1) Can you put the inch and cm calculated volumes on a separate line as they currently combine badly
That is actually a single value/line. Can't really split it, I can try to force that column to be larger, though.
2) Your calculations are off my guess is you rounded to early

Yeah, I noticed the discrepancy when testing, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from.
I'm using the exact same calculations as the actionscript code is using.

Edit:
Found the problem, .will be fixed in the next release

Last edited:

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
how the hell do i edit goat horns
"description/tooltip is color" is not exactly a helpful tip

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
how the hell do i edit goat horns
"description/tooltip is color" is not exactly a helpful tip
The box under 'Horn Style' is color. Put whatever you want there.
Style: 1 = Curled, 2 = Bow-curved, 3 = Ibex, 4 = Oryx, 5 = Markhor
Material: 0 = default, 1 = Regular, 2 = Metal, 3 = Gem

Reactions: Narmlet