[TiTS_0.9.027 & 0.9.028] Frostwyrm's Name has been Switched Back to Default

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Thanks to a recent comment I wanted to check out for myself if there is a problem with the Frostwyrm waifu on Uveto. Turns out while his/her is called undefined mine comes out as Frostwyrm when I have already named her.

EDIT: Confirmed Frostwyrm's name is called undefined as of version 0.9.028.

Last edited:

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
The original name is likely lost at this point, I'm sorry.

You should be able to set their name with frostwyrm.short in console, or by editting the save.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
The original name is likely lost at this point, I'm sorry.

You should be able to set their name with frostwyrm.short in console, or by editting the save.
Can you help elaborate your instructions further? Having difficulties finding it in save editor and via the console is just confusing. Tried to use the console also to find it, but cant. How do I use the console to do this? Please and thank you.

Last edited:

nonyou

Sep 27, 2020
So load up your save, click Fn then F12 (it should be a subscript for one of your keys. It's PgDn for me, but I'm not sure if the keyboards are the same). A menu on the right should pop up. One of the tabs at the top of the menu should say "Console", and make sure you're under that tab. Then in the text area, write "frostwrym.short = {desired name}" and click enter. The frostwyrm name should be updated.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Sadly it did not work. While F12 did not work, I am fairly confident that this is the same menu used when pressing CTRL+Shift+I

I solved this, but it was not an elegant solution. I essentially had to erase all the flags that involved meeting the Frostwyrm and Nykke in hopes to avoid any crashes.

Important Note: This can only be done on the console and not on algorhythm99's save editor.