TiTs Vs CoC2

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Honestly, it's hard to say definitively. While I love how Galomax gives me the ability to change my character at will, CoC2 has the advantage in allowing players to be more specific with transformative items. If anything, the only substantial difference is that TiTS currently has more content.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
I like them both equally but I haven't played TiTs in a bit since I haven't been able to play in the internet browser.

Might just bite the bullet and download it I miss the atmosphere of that game

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
I like them both equally but I haven't played TiTs in a bit since I haven't been able to play in the internet browser.

Might just bite the bullet and download it I miss the atmosphere of that game
Tbh, I like CoC2 better than TiTs it feel's more Alive, But TiTs got way more content tho, I feel like they put more work into Coc2 then TiTs

Reactions: Firangi

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
I can definitely see that! I like the connection to the characters in CoC2 more tbh, but I think that's just the fantasy feel and the fact that you have a party with you so you can see character interactions. Also the fact that I can be specific in how my character looks with TFs

TiTs makes me feel like a space badass tho and I rly like that it has so many personalities for Steele. Not to mention the constant additions of hardware, weapons, ships, etc.

They both give me what I want in different ways and I appreciate that a lot.

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
I can definitely see that! I like the connection to the characters in CoC2 more tbh, but I think that's just the fantasy feel and the fact that you have a party with you so you can see character interactions. Also the fact that I can be specific in how my character looks with TFs

TiTs makes me feel like a space badass tho and I rly like that it has so many personalities for Steele. Not to mention the constant additions of hardware, weapons, ships, etc.

They both give me what I want in different ways and I appreciate that a lot.
True, Even know there a Small team They work there Asses off For us and i Appreciate that Alot

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Leaving aside the issue of development progress and the overall amount of content: TiTS wins hands down on the variety and fetish range of its smut, CoC2 wins on gameplay, with party combat being a big factor, and on roleplaying, even without the game's morality system being currently fully fleshed out.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
CoC2 wins in terms of clear vision, and a damn high quality standard of writing, which is rare in this genre. I kinda stopped thinking "which is better". My brain was infected with this corporate thinking of opportunity costs, trying to "optimize" the fun I am having in my spare time. I wound up optimizing the fun away.

Anyways, if I must compare the two, I'd say TiTS is similar to browsing a moderated collection. Its more of a shotgun approach with all the good and bad story implications. But it is less cohesive. The stories are more self-contained, as if I am visiting a whole different story with its own themes and viewpoints.

CoC2 stories feel more as a part of a coherent whole. The stories feel like they are part of a bigger narrative, all supporting each other.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Can't say which is objectively better, but I prefer TiTS. Partly bc I can't stand CoCII's UI, partly because I prefer TiTS's approach of discovering small self-contained stories in a big universe.

Reactions: sumgai

Gothic Purple Goblin

Mar 10, 2016
Its more like what flavor do I want today, sci fi or fantasy. Space playboy with pew pew lasers and the vast expanses of space to fuck explore, or blow shit up with a fireball and make thousands of babies to take over the land free the lands from demonic taint.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
For me I do prefer the systems in TITS more I dont like the fact that they removed beneficial side effects of tfs in COC2 and I especially love the little icons and images for everything the fact that they only use stars is a huge let down for me and I hope it is only a place holder that being said I will always love and prefer fantasy over Sci-Fi I also love the edition of the character portraits and love the characters in COC2 especially Kasyrra the equipment system is another thing I prefer in COC2 so yeah I prefer most of the systems better in TITS but the world and images in COC2 is superior for me at least.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
For me I do prefer the systems in TITS more I dont like the fact that they removed beneficial side effects of tfs in COC2 and I especially love the little icons and images for everything the fact that they only use stars is a huge let down for me and I hope it is only a place holder that being said I will always love and prefer fantasy over Sci-Fi I also love the edition of the character portraits and love the characters in COC2 especially Kasyrra the equipment system is another thing I prefer in COC2 so yeah I prefer most of the systems better in TITS but the world and images in COC2 is superior for me at least.
Commas.
Use them. x.x

Reactions: Kesil

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
they removed beneficial side effects of tfs in COC2 and I especially love the little icons and images for everything the fact that they only use stars is a huge let down for me
TiTS also removed most mechanics from TFs and CoC2 uses the same icons set for the map that TiTS uses :v

Reactions: Greyfox643

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
TiTS also removed most mechanics from TFs
Eh... considering perks like Alpha Scent, Pheromone Musk and Jungle Queen Scent not only exist but also stacks with eachother that's questionable, xD

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Personally, I liked Ceresperin's TF perks the most for being pretty balanced and well themed on top of being sexy. IMO you could lift them pretty much as they are and put into CoC2 without breaking any aspect of the combat balance. In any case, a more in-depth plant TF would be neat to have CoC2, even if it is kept purely cosmetic.

Reactions: Kesil

Redfire

May 14, 2021
I love them both. However im more attached to CoC2. Maybe because i found it first. TiTs is great, but i love the Fantasy setting. Im subbed to both on SubscibeStar because there great. But im more excited for CoC2 updates.

Reactions: Burnerbro