TiTS Traditions

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Good news everyone! I was going to make some kinda joke about me getting an idea out of boredom/some kind of voice in my head, but couldn't think of anything good, so fuck it, just imagine that I said something funny here and leave a like.

.....Wait what was I talking about?....

Oh, right!

What are things you make sure to do while playing TiTS? This can be either something done while actually playing, such as always banging x y and z characters, or always making sure to choose option B at the thingy on planet whateverthefuck. Or it could even be something totally different, such as having a weird way of saving and organizing your files, keeping older downloads of the game just in case, or stuff like that.

Personally, I'm a completionist when it comes to playing the game. I always make sure to bang every character I can in every way that I can, getting every variation and etc, often times using the save editor to get my Steele the needed traits, like for taur scenes and such.

As for my save files, I'm a bit of a paranoid wreck, lol. I hate the idea of having to spend like 30 minutes to revisit a one off scene, like the Azra quest, so I keep tons of files at various stages in the game so I can access anything I want without having to spend a half hour starting from scratch and working my way through the game. The only problem is I totally filled up all the save slots, and I didn't label them, so I have no idea what is which, lol. Well, all but 2. Slot 1 is my main slot, obviously, and slot 14 is my backup. I've learned the hard way that it pays to keep backups in case of accidental overwrites or save editing shenanigans resulting in things becoming fubar.

So, my friends, what odd habits do you have when playing this game?

Lone Wolf115

Personally, I'm a completionist when it comes to playing the game. I always make sure to bang every character I can in every way that I can, getting every variation and etc, often times using the save editor to get my Steele the needed traits, like for taur scenes and such.

As for my save files, I'm a bit of a paranoid wreck, lol. I hate the idea of having to spend like 30 minutes to revisit a one off scene, like the Azra quest, so I keep tons of files at various stages in the game so I can access anything I want without having to spend a half hour starting from scratch and working my way through the game. The only problem is I totally filled up all the save slots, and I didn't label them, so I have no idea what is which, lol. Well, all but 2. Slot 1 is my main slot, obviously, and slot 14 is my backup. I've learned the hard way that it pays to keep backups in case of accidental overwrites or save editing shenanigans resulting in things becoming fubar.
Same

TheShepard256

I typically ignore - or at least neglect - furry NPCs, since I'm not into furries. Kiro and Azra are the exceptions since they're not out-of-the-way (unlike Korg'ii Hold), aren't overwhelmed by their libido (unlike Penny and Emmy) and have a good amount of story to go with them (unlike almost much everyone else); Paige doesn't make the list for the same reasons because my Steele isn't into yoga (RP-wise, it's kinda hard when you're both top-heavy and bottom-heavy at the same time). Other NPCs I ignore/neglect are those who have requirements my Steele doesn't want to satisfy:
  • Ramis, because she won't fuck vag-wielding Steeles and Isabel wants to fuck all of her crew
  • Sera, because both of her routes involve the dominant one being an asshole and that doesn't sit well with her
  • The Frostwyrm (and by extension, Nykke), because a) she'd rather avoid unnecessary conflict and b) raising baby half-frostwyrms takes too much time for her
In fact, the only NPCs I interact with regularly are crew members (mainly Anno, Kase, Olympia, Shekka, Azra, Kiro, Ardia and Reaha), future crew members (e.g. Syri, Roo) and major non-crew NPCs like Kaede, Fisianna, Saendra, Erra and Bianca.

I also tend to avoid using transformatives due to the fact that I can use TiTsEd to get my preferred appearance without relying on the random number gods, though I think I'll avert this for RP reasons when the JS port comes out and I restart the entire game.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i will always get stella pregnant and be best buds with nym-foe

...or take 2 hours to make a character, give up and then try again in a few months. (repeats. still havent done it)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I typically ignore - or at least neglect - furry NPCs, since I'm not into furries. Kiro and Azra are the exceptions since they're not out-of-the-way (unlike Korg'ii Hold), aren't overwhelmed by their libido (unlike Penny and Emmy) and have a good amount of story to go with them (unlike almost much everyone else); Paige doesn't make the list for the same reasons because my Steele isn't into yoga (RP-wise, it's kinda hard when you're both top-heavy and bottom-heavy at the same time). Other NPCs I ignore/neglect are those who have requirements my Steele doesn't want to satisfy:
  • Ramis, because she won't fuck vag-wielding Steeles and Isabel wants to fuck all of her crew
  • Sera, because both of her routes involve the dominant one being an asshole and that doesn't sit well with her
  • The Frostwyrm (and by extension, Nykke), because a) she'd rather avoid unnecessary conflict and b) raising baby half-frostwyrms takes too much time for her
In fact, the only NPCs I interact with regularly are crew members (mainly Anno, Kase, Olympia, Shekka, Azra, Kiro, Ardia and Reaha), future crew members (e.g. Syri, Roo) and major non-crew NPCs like Kaede, Fisianna, Saendra, Erra and Bianca.

I also tend to avoid using transformatives due to the fact that I can use TiTsEd to get my preferred appearance without relying on the random number gods, though I think I'll avert this for RP reasons when the JS port comes out and I restart the entire game.
Hey, to each their own. And yeah, I'm pretty sure I've spent as much time in the save editor as playing the actual game, lol.

Also, sorry, but back up..... who's Isabel? I don't remember anyone by that name in this game.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Hey, to each their own. And yeah, I'm pretty sure I've spent as much time in the save editor as playing the actual game, lol.

Also, sorry, but back up..... who's Isabel? I don't remember anyone by that name in this game.
Must be the name of his/her Captain Steele.

As for the topic:
Also bang everyone/everything, at least to have a look at all of the content.
Oh, and knock up almost everyone I can on every planet I fly by. Too bad I don't think the game allows more than one single bored jumper to be pregnant at the same time. Which means Roxy is always pregnant, so is Ula, Stella. the frostwyrm, nykke, aina, etc.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Must be the name of his/her Captain Steele.

As for the topic:
Also bang everyone/everything, at least to have a look at all of the content.
Oh, and knock up almost everyone I can on every planet I fly by. Too bad I don't think the game allows more than one single bored jumper to be pregnant at the same time. Which means Roxy is always pregnant, so is Ula, Stella. the frostwyrm, nykke, aina, etc.
Oh yeah, that's something else I always do! Try and get at least 1 pregnancy/sire from every possible source

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I tend to fuck or be fucked by every female npc (the ones that like women or herms) and the more feminine men like Kase on every route I play. Kiro, Bianca, Verusha, Anxy and Syri are the characters I pay more attention to on each route..

4rm4ld0

Dec 2, 2019
Each time my Steele visit:
  • Tavros; Tea time with Aina.
  • Mhen’ga; Go to Penny office for some snu-snu.
  • Myrellion; Visit Emmy store for some snu-snu and Taivra Steele nyrean palace for gems and sometimes snu-snu with the Queen.
- Uveto; Use Synphia (not to be confused with Cynthia) service, visit the Frostwyrm waifu and check on Shade apartment to see if more content was added. I used to bang Roxy each time too, before she was pregnant.

Footjob from Kiro at the bar before she become crew, if she was at the bar. Also, I got every spear in the game.