TiTS Saves gone after Flash Update

KS

Oct 14, 2016
I play on a Chromebook so my file access is highly limited, but i've been playing TiTS as a backer since the early days on my machine, so my character has at least a real year's worth of progress all saved via the local data, so having to start over is definitely not a real option. Is there a solution out there or is it time to close up my Patreon account and call it quits?    

K

Krynh

It's good to start a new character every now and again.

Last edited:

KS

Oct 14, 2016
You cN here and follow the instructions in order to find the place your files got relocated to.

That was one of the first places I looked, since I'm running Chrome OS I don't have access to browse my file directory. 

It's good to start a new character every now and again.

My character has a few million credits and a maxed out stats and xp... so kinda a waste of my time if I lost her.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
That was one of the first places I looked, since I'm running Chrome OS I don't have access to browse my file directory. 

My bad. I have no experience with Chrome OS, so I didn't assume it would be that restrictive. If you don't have any .tits saves either, starting over seems to be the only option.

Though in the plus side, if credits and XP is what you are after, as opposed to the progress of NPC interactions and quests, you can easily edit them into a new game via TiTSEd or offline .minerva.

K

Krynh

Without file access then you'll have to start over and save edit and nik said. I had a quick google but nothing that showed up on how to get to the files. 

I guess you download the flash file instead of running in browser?