TiTS savefiles, flash's .sol

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
Hi there. I wanted to clarify one thing. How can you convert .sol savefile to .tits one? Will it be a hell of problem to do? As of now Flash blocked all the browser content, while TiTS doesn't support Raffle extension. I mostly backup my files, though I didn't know that from 12 of January we will get nice brickwall. Anyway, I have several backed .sol type saves and it would be awesome to use 'em in flash debuggy.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I thought the game saved them as the two types? .sol when you save to a slot and .tits when you Save As File or whatever it's called when you save the game to wherever you want to upload here? Or is it vice versa? It's been a while since I played.

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
I thought the game saved them as the two types? .sol when you save to a slot and .tits when you Save As File or whatever it's called when you save the game to wherever you want to upload here? Or is it vice versa? It's been a while since I played.
Yup, Slot one is .sol and when you ingame convert the save - .tits
Flash blocked all the content, I didn't convert 'em. So here we are.

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
Oh, okay than. If there is anyone who has the spare time to help. Please convert this file:

Attachments

• TiTs_12.sol
    328.7 KB · Views: 7
  • TiTs_10.sol
    322.3 KB · Views: 4
  • TiTs_11.sol
    329.7 KB · Views: 4

AloneHades

Jun 25, 2016
Should be good now.
AWESOME. Thanks so much, mate. My last converted save was day 608 and those were already at 40s. Nobody wants to replay quite a big chug of content. Kudos to you again.

Edit: Everything works well, and the save I used was at 656 day, yeah.

Xenoslave42

Feb 14, 2021
I'm in pretty much the same boat as Op. Would you mind helping me out as well? Also what program are you guys using to run these converted files? Abobe Air?

Attachments

• TiTs_1.sol
    266.1 KB · Views: 5
  • TiTs_3.sol
    202.9 KB · Views: 2
  • TiTs_5.sol
    175 KB · Views: 2
  • TiTs_9.sol
    387.8 KB · Views: 3
  • TiTs_13.sol
    258.2 KB · Views: 2

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
You can just use the save editor to make the conversions you need. That doesn't need flash.

crypticSpazz

Oct 27, 2016
I can't figure out why it's not reading my save file. It's in a .tits format and still none show up. Even did it with a new save.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I can't figure out why it's not reading my save file. It's in a .tits format and still none show up. Even did it with a new save.
Are you trying to load a Flash save with JavaScript? They use a different format. Flash has 'Export' or 'Convert File' buttons on the Save/Load screen to convert to the JavaScript save format.
Just take your Accessory off first. There's a bug that ignores equipped Accessories, essentially deleting them.

crypticSpazz

Oct 27, 2016
Are you trying to load a Flash save with JavaScript? They use a different format. Flash has 'Export' or 'Convert File' buttons on the Save/Load screen to convert to the JavaScript save format.
Just take your Accessory off first. There's a bug that ignores equipped Accessories, essentially deleting them.
No, on ARM from my S22U. Moved it over from a Note 10 Lite. I really don't get why it's not reading ANY of my files.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
No, on ARM from my S22U. Moved it over from a Note 10 Lite. I really don't get why it's not reading ANY of my files.
You know the ARM version is dead, right?
You might not have them in the right place, not that I know where the right place is, in your case.

crypticSpazz

Oct 27, 2016
You know the ARM version is dead, right?
You might not have them in the right place, not that I know where the right place is, in your case.
I did not, no. I play the game maybe once a month, if even that. I have them in com.taintedspace.www in my downloads file. Might try moving that to data though. Or something.