TITS Race-Value Array

domoslave

Dec 14, 2015
After searching for quite a while, I have yet to find any listing for race values, e.g. human-0, horse-1, etc.  Have I just missed it and if so could one of you point me in the correct direction?  In the case that no such documentation exists, perhaps you wouldn't mind helping me create an exhaustive list? In the mean-time, i'll be trying to figure out the values manually. 

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Speaking about race in TiTS, shouldn't there be a race of "mutants" for anyone who doesn't fit the criteria to belong to a race other than human but has undergone so many mutations they can no longer be realistically called human (according to their appearance at least)?

Last edited by a moderator:

domoslave

Dec 14, 2015
My thought process would be that they would be considered half-"race" where race is the majority race of their assets. For example, if a char has two terran assets and no more than 1 of any other type, they would be "half-human."

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
But what if they have a human score =< 1 ? or if all their assets belong to different races? (extreme case, i know, but still)

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
You began life  as  {race}, but are now some sort of  "strange alien hybrid."

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Speaking about race in TiTS, shouldn't there be a race of "mutants" for anyone who doesn't fit the criteria to belong to a race other than human but has undergone so many mutations they can no longer be realistically called human (according to their appearance at least)?

I'm currently at around 4 Vanae score yet still considered human even though I glow gold over 100% of my body, simply because I don't have the tail or tentacle hair. So human definitely does not describe me by any stretch of the imagination other that I'm a bipedal sentient with hair who was once upon a time human. Though preferably "mutant freak" ain't the descriptor I get, something like what Fuzzybear said would work.