TITS needs more fan art

Parvana

Sep 24, 2015
Kinda wish there was more fanart of TITS or at least artwork in general. I suck at drawing or i would make some fan art myself. i mean yea there are some art out there. but not nearly enough for how awesome this game is.

Parvana

Sep 24, 2015
true enough. but i don't know any, plus most artists require payment for that sort of thing.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That's the definition of a commission, yes.  Artists (and writers) need to eat too.

If you want fanart the best way is to pay for it or learn the skill yourself if you have any desire to do so.  You can find plenty of quality artists on Furaffinity or Hentai Foundry for whom TiTS would fall into their wheelhouse.  Some offer good commission rates.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Our brand-new staff artist, Shou, does take commissions. Cheshire, our former bust artist, does TiTS-related commissions as well, though she's probably full up till after October. Check out their respective FurAffinities for deets.

That said, there's actually a lot of TiTS art. There's a couple hundred busts, plus several dozen other pics floating around. Nowhere near as much fan-art as CoC generated, but loads of commissioned art.

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
Personally I have no idea how much TiTS fanart there is, or where any centralized collection of it would be located.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
The wiki has all the busts on speed dial.

That said, CoC has a lot of fan art by this mammoth cult-y following that kept rolling after several years, while TiTs is... one and a month or two, I believe. The game and narrative is also fundamentally set up differently, in my opinion; CoC was whacky transformations and corruptions oh geez while TiTs is adventure! And you can adventurously put things in your mouth as is tradition, if you so wish! Champions get a lot more buzz over Steeles as a result. The game is also fundamentally compartmentalized, though differently from CoC; as far as CoC concerned pretty much everything was in its own bubble and very rarely did bubbles touch. Like, two or three instances, period. However, you had the bubbles up in your face all the time and could touch them however and there was plenty of waifu text to throw etc etc. TiTs on the flipside is compartmentalized by planets; do you put a hell of a lot of thought into Mhen'ga after you leave it? That bubble isn't in your face, though at least the Mhen'ga bubbles rub against each other. (Though, admittedly, most of Mhen'ga was written before the game was launched whatsoever so, really, they don't. Tarkus is a better example, with characters referencing each other every so often, given they live down the proverbial hall.)

TiTs still has content relatively divorced from each other, but less so. However, as a consequence you don't have those characters with you all the time because you moved onto the next place and so on. With all new shopkeeps and so on, so that one shopkeep starts to become forgotten. And so; younger game, relatively linear narrative, etc. Not as much art.

also the only waifu is anno where is my aurora fan art geez caaaw

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe you guys could add a gallery for fan art in the main blog. It would help with the feeling of the OP that there is not enough fan-art.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe you guys could add a gallery for fan art in the main blog. It would help with the feeling of the OP that there is not enough fan-art.

New art usually appears on the Main blog anyway, Other art can be found and dumped in the art section of the forums, especially if someone put the time and effort to find TiTS art and put it there.

.......To lazy to do it myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure I have literally every piece of TiTS art ever made saved. My computer tells me the "Work Art" folder is something shy of 750 files, though that seems a LITTLE excessive. Maybe I should make a .zip or something.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That'd be a good idea. I assume that mass uploading them on imgur or creating a dedicated booru would be too tedious, but it'd come handy if someone's looking for something in particular.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
creating a dedicated booru

I think there IS one (I'm pretty sure there's a Fenoxo one somewhere), but fuck if I know anything about boorus. If somebody sets up a TiTS one and gives me a crash course I'd probably stuff it full of art.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I think there IS one (I'm pretty sure there's a Fenoxo one somewhere), but fuck if I know anything about boorus. If somebody sets up a TiTS one and gives me a crash course I'd probably stuff it full of art.

Be better to have it be a fenoxobooru for both the CoC and TiTS images... although even if you stuffed that booru full of images I doubt you'd really fill up that database. Amount of images would eventually run out for a while until artists made more images. Assuming such a booru existed in the first place.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I think there IS one (I'm pretty sure there's a Fenoxo one somewhere), but fuck if I know anything about boorus.

There's an unofficial CoC booru and an official eHentai CoC gallery. Whilst the gallery is bigger (or so I think), looking for certain things is harder, and eHentai warns you if you attempt to click on "next" too fast, which can only be solved by opening a tab and hoping you can muster something from thumbnails. I know nothing of uploading stuff to boorus, but I have spent a lot of time tagging on the unofficial CoC booru. So... if anyone decides to launch a Fenbooru, chances are I'll be there tagging stuff and hopefully feeding it someone explains how to upload images.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015

That would be something else to both host and, more importantly, maintain. I don't recommend it!

Just make a massive drop box, geez.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
If I write a submission that gets into the game, I will happily pay for some accompanying art commissioned by Doxy or Dtiberius if I can get it. Max budget of 100 AUD. Barring that, maybe you should take up some collections or something? Make an art fund of sorts? Count me out of organizing that shit though, I don't want the burden of being responsible for other people's money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
aurora is underage gaiz

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
aurora is underage gaiz

something we won't see in game (you know what I mean). Unless fen changes his views which we all know won't happen. I'm actually curious as to why Ted created Aurora... I mean... she's got to be the only kid NPC in the game. General assumption is that she's there just to be fuking cute as hell.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well to be precise she's only kid ingame atm. Who say we not see some other underage npc's someday?

@Nebula: Hehe think almost from day 1 when Naleen Huntress been ingame that thing about her becoming waifu is popping up regulary from time to time.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
something we won't see in game (you know what I mean). Unless fen changes his views which we all know won't happen. I'm actually curious as to why Ted created Aurora... I mean... she's got to be the only kid NPC in the game. General assumption is that she's there just to be fuking cute as hell.

yoooo i am very close to permaing you on the spot for implying you want it. Consider that a warning and move on.

and cuz you don't have to stick your dick in every character, geez. There's more to society then a nebulous 18-30 year age window. Also she's cute!!!

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Not to mention the fact that if what we've been led to believe is true, dear old dad was probably a 200+ y/o DILF to like everyone that knew him, sans us.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yeah, that's where Shade and Amara and the other 40-50 yo MILFs exist. 

Shade is a bombshell and a half, and the realization that her and Steele are related was priceless. (Victor, you dirty old bastard.)

and cuz you don't have to stick your dick in every character, geez. There's more to society then a nebulous 18-30 year age window. Also she's cute!!!

Preach it, she's adorable!