TiTS memes - Part 5! (Low effort edition!)

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
20180723_055608.jpg
1532340169518.png
1532341397809.png
(For context, look up "is this loss")
1532342024734.png
1532342883759.png

Reactions: ShySquare

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I dont get the falled down S one
Clearly you're not one of the many people around here who ended up here from the likes of 4chan, otherwise you'd be able to recognize loss on sight.
You really don't want to know.
There are far worse things than a meme that's been shitting on a terrible comic strip for the past decade and change.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
Wait, how the hell am I supposed to recognize the Loss comic from that?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It's pretty blatantly a somewhat abstract recreation of loss. 4 panels and all the characters (as in letters) are properly placed.Not even the most abstract I've seen as I've seen it done with just lines and once with just dots.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
loss_juice.jpg

That's right, some juice company referenced a meme about a web comic about his wife's miscarriage. We're operating on multiple levels of stupidity now, with no end in sight.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
follow this simple diagram to diagnose a loss meme

lossminimal.jpg

TFMaster

I thought that I’d try my hand at making TiTS Memes too. I hope that you guys at least get some enjoyment out of them.

I put them in spoilers to cut down on the clutter.

I think that you I might’ve seen something similar to this posted in some other thread but this is my own take on it.

Oh and @Natetheman223 what did you use to make your memes? I used a meme maker app on my phone which is why there are watermarks on some of them.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I think you missed out on a good one from a while back.

Who would win? A doctor with six arms dual wielding 6 plasma pistols like a spider John woo action star, or some smart boi with an electric rock?

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
I think you missed out on a good one from a while back.

Who would win? A doctor with six arms dual wielding 6 plasma pistols like a spider John woo action star, or some smart boi with an electric rock?

I wanted to do that, but I couldn't find any images of a nerd holding a rock.

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
I thought that I’d try my hand at making TiTS Memes too. I hope that you guys at least get some enjoyment out of them.

I put them in spoilers to cut down on the clutter.

I think that you I might’ve seen something similar to this posted in some other thread but this is my own take on it.

Oh and @Natetheman223 what did you use to make your memes? I used a meme maker app on my phone which is why there are watermarks on some of them.

Those are, uh... pretty normie. I use r/dankmemes often, and they would say all those formats are long dead.

As for how I made them, I did it all myself. I find the base images I need, then I use Microsoft word to get the text I want, screenshot it, and use an app called photolayers to superimpose the text and put it on the image. Sometimes I just make the whole meme in word.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
tits meme.png

Though I don't think this really counts as a meme, oh well...

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
She's just happy to see you.

(Also the hell kind of cheeto's have you been eating? It has veins!)

Reactions: IATIHIA2

TFMaster

Those are, uh... pretty normie. I use r/dankmemes often, and they would say all those formats are long dead.

Ouch, well I must admit that my knowledge on the latest trending meme macros is severely lacking. Like who is that person in the meme that @Candycane posted? I know ya’ll are probably yelling at me right now for not knowing who that is but he looks like he might be a rapper and I’m not a fan of rap so I don’t know any of the rappers.