TiTS Mayternity 2022, NPC Pregnancies?

Guileless

Apr 4, 2020
My personal kink is functioning as a breeding sire and I haven't really noticed much additional content catering to this fixation in quite some time, certainly not as much as in CoC 2.

Maybe it's not in the wheelhouse of any of the current writers?

Maybe it's not winning content polls?

Maybe there has been some quiet additions that aren't reflected in the wiki?

Maybe it's particularly complex and has been deprioritized during JS port?

I'm also curious if anything was added in this vein this month that I haven't been able to parse out of release notes.

Appreciate any knowledge or thoughts greater followers and game experts care to share, thank you.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure Selarith (Dr. Teyaal's daughter) is getting preg content if I'm not mistaken.
She just did today!

That said, TiTS doesn't do Mayternity -- that's entirely a CoC2 thing. It just happened to be that Sela's was ready to be coded in the month of May.

Maybe it's not in the wheelhouse of any of the current writers?

Maybe it's not winning content polls?
It's not anybody's fetish on the TiTS writing staff, but it is either the most or second-most-popular fetish in the community. TiTS has only just started getting new content at all after the JS Port, so give it some time, more's coming.

Reactions: Guileless

Guileless

Apr 4, 2020
She just did today!

That said, TiTS doesn't do Mayternity -- that's entirely a CoC2 thing. It just happened to be that Sela's was ready to be coded in the month of May.

It's not anybody's fetish on the TiTS writing staff, but it is either the most or second-most-popular fetish in the community. TiTS has only just started getting new content at all after the JS Port, so give it some time, more's coming.
Grateful for a response from The^1 Savin. Thank you! My memory is more defective than my laziness^2 but I had the impression that in previous years there was some pregnancy content in TiTS as well as CoC2 during May but I'm glad to be disabused of yet another mistaken belief^3.

I sympathize for the... taxing?^4 nature of having to write content to cater to demand that does not also inspire one's own passions. I know that erotic games are a challenging form of media from which to extract monetary compensation for one's efforts and I really don't seek to make it harder by posing as some dissatisfied, entitled, consumer, I'm grateful for what I get and I pay back when I enjoy something^5, TiTS and CoC2 both have many skilled writers though the^6 Observer has stood out for me as a source of exceptional content suiting my tastes and has been blessedly prolific in contribution to CoC 2.

^1 Pronounced 'thee' because: peculiar, unique, rules of phonetic emphasis in contemporary English vernacular
^2 No issues there, functioning well above nominal levels with exceptional consistency
^3 Only 42^69 left to go
^4 Substitute a more appropriate adjective, I know it can be draining
^5 A concept few people seem to appreciate but we should pay back into the content we enjoy, whether through money or some other form of productive support like feedback or promotion, otherwise it's not very likely to be expanded
^6 In my mind at least, this "the" is actually pronounced normally...but maybe it's meant to be like 'thee'? Ugh... my ignorance is as boundless as the universe.

Last edited: