TiTs help

Jetstream098

Oct 22, 2018
Hampton Va
Hey ive been playing the game since before myrellion and dont keep up too well with forums so ive gotten stuck on what to do in the game because the last thing i did that seemed main questline was go to the planet with the space elevater and cant find the pod so if someone can give me a walkthrough from beginning of the game to present update with little cool extras to help that would be great

TFMaster

By the planet with the space elevator you mean Uveto right? Uveto doesn’t actually have a probe it’s just a side planet with a lot more to do on it than the others. The next probe location is actually Zheng-Shi which is actually a pirate controlled asteroid base which you unlock for travel once you’ve gotten the probe on Myrellion. You might want to level up to max level and get really good gear before going there though because all the enemies there are like level 10 or something. Also to land on Zheng-Shi you need the password and if you know a certain Kui-Tan you can get the password off of them.

Jetstream098

Oct 22, 2018
Hampton Va
By the planet with the space elevator you mean Uveto right? Uveto doesn’t actually have a probe it’s just a side planet with a lot more to do on it than the others. The next probe location is actually Zheng-Shi which is actually a pirate controlled asteroid base which you unlock for travel once you’ve gotten the probe on Myrellion. You might want to level up to max level and get really good gear before going there though because all the enemies there are like level 10 or something. Also to land on Zheng-Shi you need the password and if you know a certain Kui-Tan you can get the password off of them.
Ya ive gotten there and i cant find the probe im max level and have tons of credits with pretty decent gear i just dont kniw how to get to the probe also after that probe what should i do

Jetstream098

Oct 22, 2018
Hampton Va
The probe on Zheng-Shi isn’t actually implemented yet since the planet (asteroid base) is still being worked on.
One more question i cant beat the Doll maker after talking to badger about the animal one of my companions have and suggestion on gear for it and where i can buy them?

TFMaster

One more question i cant beat the Doll maker after talking to badger about the animal one of my companions have and suggestion on gear for it and where i can buy them?

I heard that throwing EMP Grenades at it can work wonders! Also it might help if you wear an airtight suit such as the Xenogen suit that you can find in the Vanae area at the abandoned camp. (At the moment it’s proper name eludes me)

Jetstream098

Oct 22, 2018
Hampton Va
I heard that throwing EMP Grenades at it can work wonders! Also it might help if you wear an airtight suit such as the Xenogen suit that you can find in the Vanae area at the abandoned camp. (At the moment it’s proper name eludes me)
Ok thank you just so you know youve doomed yourself because im look to you for help in the future XD

Reactions: TFMaster