TiTS Fan art

Aki

Apr 24, 2016
Hello I wanted to make a fan art for some time because I love the work of the team, so I made Sera from TiTS ^^
English isn't my first langage so I hope not to have made too many errors on the designe.

SERA stuff.jpgSERA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I think you did a very good job in portraying her appearance.

She looks great :)

And welcome to the forums btw.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I quite like it. Looks very good, better than I could ever do. Do you plan to do more and post it here?

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Oh damn, that is some amazing fanart! Would you mind terribly if we included it in the game as an alternate bust?

Aki

Apr 24, 2016
Thank you for your nice reply :)

@PyrateHyena I dont know if I shall make it others. It is my first one "smut" drawing,  it was experimental to see what I could make. I dont know if I would make it of other one. Just maybe ^^

@Fenoxo oh thank, you can add it in game it really would make me happy (I dreamed about it in secret :allears: )
I you sending pm.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
No worries. Do what you want to do and most importantly take your time. Congrats on your first in-game bust xD

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Congrats your to make the new bust...now get to work.

jk.

Good job with the fan work, I would love to see more, Especially Syri.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
1a25caa17d.jpg

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Now we would have got three extremely different busts for sera with extremely different feels to each of them, which is great with the new choose-your-preferred-bust system.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Is she supposed to be with a pony tail or short cut, looks like she has a short hair style in this. Also her tail seems very short in this, while she's got enough length descriptions to make me think otherwise, that aside, it looks good. ^^

bullcrush

Feb 27, 2016
is just me, or anyone else feels like if she had pure white eyes and hooves she would look exactly like a draenei from wow?

on another note is there any item to have that appearance in the game?

great work anyways hope to see more

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
is just me, or anyone else feels like if she had pure white eyes and hooves she would look exactly like a draenei from wow?

on another note is there any item to have that appearance in the game?

great work anyways hope to see more

Nothing directly but, "Horse Pill" can give you hooves, "Lucifer Candy Apple" can give you demonic horns, blue skin. glowing white iris, and "Ruskvel" can give you the short stubby tail. This is going to take alot of loading previous saves and/or counter transformations ... but this should grant you the appearance of a draenei.

I'm trying to think if there was anything that gives the tentacle ... dreadlocks(?) below the ears. "Sylvanol" gives elvin ears though. From this point it looks like your on your own for getting 2 hoof-like toes and the tentacle dreadlocks as nothing is coming to mind.

(unless you use minerva, then i think Satyr hooves might have that appearance. But I don't know what number those hooves are under.)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Renezuo bust best suited for trembling before your mistress' wrath, but the new one is the most suited for sexy times and chill talks. Thanks, OP.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
I'm trying to think if there was anything that gives the tentacle ... dreadlocks

I think Vanae hair could work for tentacles, but then you wouldn't have regular hair, just the tentacles. I don't think there's a way to get both.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I think Vanae hair could work for tentacles, but then you wouldn't have regular hair, just the tentacles. I don't think there's a way to get both.

Yeah, I couldn't think of anything. My memory is trying to say something with Ruskvel, but I didn't see anything when I used "furfag" to spam it.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
As cundarians are pretty much space... space goats, once I get around to doing a TF for them it will certainly allow for tentacle dreadlocks.

Oh man. If fengame players are anything like the WoW fan art community, cue every Steele being a horsecocked cundarian.

I, for one, am not complaining.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
As cundarians are pretty much space... space goats, once I get around to doing a TF for them it will certainly allow for tentacle dreadlocks.

They have regular hair, but 2 or 3 of those tentacles below each ear.

https://www.google.com/search?q=draenei&hl=en&biw=1391&bih=643&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjb0bKM_s3MAhVKKyYKHenNAvAQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=5788bSM4tYdMbM%3A

Thats what he's after, but a small detail like those tentacles below the ears eludes TiTS.