TiTS end game?

Luna

Sep 14, 2015
Random question, sorry.

I was wondering what Steele would have lined up for him/her self after they find the last probe? Would Steele then move on to the next chapter in the game with another task or goal to keep them going. Or, is searching for infinite probes until there's no more content the way TiTS is gonna keep on going? I guess I'm just worried about the games progression, "fighting the big bad guy" at the end of the game has a larger impact on a player then "making it rich" in my opinion. 

I know that this is an erotic game so story takes a back seat, but, I was just wondering if the team had a bigger plan for TiTS's story?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Random question, sorry.

I was wondering what Steele would have lined up for him/her self after they find the last probe? Would Steele then move on to the next chapter in the game with another task or goal to keep them going. Or, is searching for infinite probes until there's no more content the way TiTS is gonna keep on going? I guess I'm just worried about the games progression, "fighting the big bad guy" at the end of the game has a larger impact on a player then "making it rich" in my opinion. 

I know that this is an erotic game so story takes a back seat, but, I was just wondering if the team had a bigger plan for TiTS's story?

Not at present, no. Finding the final probe is the current planned end-game.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
To be honest, TiTs is more about the 'Hero's Journey' than the destination. What matters story-wise is what you do on the way to fulfilling your destiny as the chosen one... er, I mean the heir to the Steele throne.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Granted this will be like, two or three years from now assuming the development pace gets picked up a bit, so who knooows.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
Not at present, no. Finding the final probe is the current planned end-game.

When you say "end-game" is that going to instantly kick into the epilogue, like the planned finale for CoC?

Or will we have time to tie-up loose ends before going into the final ending? (Bad/Surrender ends not included of course)

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
honestly good with whatever the endgame is so long as i get to revenge fuck our rival and basically make them love us for it 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Granted this will be like, two or three years from now assuming the development pace gets picked up a bit, so who knooows.

Two ears? So, we are halfway there now? though, considering current pace and "a bit" remark... I'd say we'll have one, maybe two of them. Uveto is side-story planet, and there was alternative to M'henga in plans...

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
When you say "end-game" is that going to instantly kick into the epilogue, like the planned finale for CoC?

Or will we have time to tie-up loose ends before going into the final ending? (Bad/Surrender ends not included of course)

nfi

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Two ears? So, we are halfway there now? though, considering current pace and "a bit" remark... I'd say we'll have one, maybe two of them. Uveto is side-story planet, and there was alternative to M'henga in plans...

Picked up quite a bit.