TiTS Commissions Thread

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
This thread is for people of the public (that's YOU, ladies and gentlemen) who either lack the skill, expertise, or time to write for Trials in Tainted Space, and yet have something specific you want to see in the game. Lucky for you, there are a LOT of talented writers in the community who would very much like to pay their rent -- or at least indulge in some extra pizza and video games -- and in pursuit of that are open to public commissions! Throw money at them, get smut, praise capitalism!

Rules for Commissioners
FIRST AND FOREMOST, commissioning writing here or anywhere else does NOT guarantee that whatever you get written will be coded into Trials in Tainted Space. Fen and I are not responsible for your purchase, customer support, etc. You are purchasing a service from an individual or entity that is not associated with Oxo Development, and any writing you commission will be treated like any other submitted content as per normal TiTS standards.

Do not post in this thread. Each writer should provide contact information: contact them through those means. Only writers posting advertisements may post in this thread; any violation earns you an instant 50% forum warning (Reason: Illiteracy), and your post will be deleted.

Pay your writers. Goes without saying, or should, but if you refuse to pay for what you commission you can expect a swift and permanent ban. Please note that each writer should provide their accepted methods of payment in his advertisement; make sure you can pay through those channels before you commission!

Writer Eligibility
In order to qualify to advertise in this thread, you must meet the following criteria:
  • You must have something written and coded/approved for coding in TiTS. This presupposes a mastery of the English language, the parser, erotic writing ability, etc.
  • You must be Bounty Board eligible.
  • If one or both of the above doesn't apply to you, but you wish to advertise for commission work for TiTS, please send me a private message (Not to Fenoxo, not to Gedan. To me, Savin). Include an introduction and a writing sample for me to review (preferably TiTS-compatible) if we're not already acquainted.

Rules for Writers
You may have ONE and ONLY ONE post in this thread: this is your advertisement. Fill it with whatever information you think is relevant to potential customers.

Post your rates and content information.

Post whether you're currently open for commissions and how many open slots you have. Please keep your open slots / availability up to date. If I get several reports that you aren't, I will be very upset with you and probably delete your post.

Include a sample of your writing, or notable things in-game you're responsible for. If you have a gallery or doc repository, link it!

Be professional. Turn your commissions around in a timely fashion, or give your customers a reasonable timeline as to when they can expect you to finish.

Last edited:

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Other Names Around the Web: Gardeford

Currently Open?: no
Contact Me!: Forum PMs, discard email (gardeford@yahoo.com), or through notes at http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gardeford/.
Normal Rates: $20 per 1,000 words (USD).
Preferred Payment Method: Paypal, but i'll accept other things if you dont have it and know another method.
Will Not Write: Anything against Fen's TOS (guro, scat, etc.), except for watersports in some situations*, and also bestiality*. not too good at buff m/m, but def willing to try
Favorite Content: creampies, threesomes/group sex, preg. lovey dovey shit, S&M.
Writing Samples/Gallery: wrote liliana from tits, along with some other things

Note: I am willing to write larger projects, but please come to me for one scene at a time. Break it down into blocks and I can do whatever you want. I also love doing expansion content for other peoples characters. Or my characters for that matter.

SLOTS / AVAILABILITY:
1. runingman

*: keep in mind that i'll write these, but they wont make it in game if its for tits

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hey, I'm Nonesuch, and I've done lodes estuff for both of Fen's games, including CoC's massive farm corruption expansion, the sexbots and Hand So, everything to do with the basilisks, sand traps and the doppelganger, plus the most totally awesome thing to never get into CoC. Full list here.

If you want to commission me, all of my information is here. The gist of it is - $18 per 1000 words, get hold of me via hasnowhereelsetogo@gmail.com , and I'll quite happily do anything that would realistically get into TiTS.

Currently Open?: Slot 1 Closed, Slot 2 Closed.

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hello friends. I'm Wsan.

Currently Open?: No
Contact Me: Forum PMs or Discord.
Normal Rates: $21 per 1,000 words (USD).
Preferred Payment Method: Paypal
Will Not Write: Obviously, for TiTS I won't write anything against the ToS. If you want me to write something outside of the ToS, be aware it will not be getting into the game.
Favorite Content: Dom/sub, cumflation, hyper (those two kinda go hand in hand), taurs, breeding, deepthroat, bimbos, shemales, etc, etc.
Writing Samples/Gallery: Wsan writing

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
(At the encouragement of a certain someone)

It's ya boy Mims SoAndSo. Top dingus of the dingus tree.

Commissions Open?:
Nope for a while yet, busy irl.

Contact Me:
Private Messages, Discord, Email (suchasoandso@gmail.com).

Rates:
£15/$18 per 1K. Have to make it worth my while.

Preferred payment methods:
Paypal.

Prefers writing:
Shoot me an idea and I'll tell you.

Is not gonna write:
Shoot me an idea and I'll tell you.

Stuff I've done:
Mirrin, Jesse, Akane, The Entite and Overseer Maike. Three items: Wiff-O-Wisp, Capraphorm and Illumorpheme. Currently working on: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/that-guy-uh-whatshisname-soandso-yeah-him.11020/

Slots:

1: Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

Last edited:

Zeikfried

Apr 13, 2016
Zeikfried

Currently Open?: semi-retired and not checking emails regularly atm
Rate: commissions are 15USD per 1000 words
Preferred Payment Method: usually Paypal but I'll consider other suggestions
Will Not Write: scat
Common Topics: flirting and foreplay, docking and urethral pen, assorted mischief, new monster races, combat encounters, backlore, codices and other world-building, designing weapons and items (including TF items), and finishing existing NPCs or locations that have been abandoned or neglected

Writing Samples: I used to do volunteer editing for CoC and TiTS and I've filled a lot of Fen's writing bounties so you've probably seen my ghostwriting already. Here's a partial portfolio. I also did the TiTS submission guide. Now I write whatever gets commissioned, plus personal projects that tickle me.

Slots: retired

Last edited:

Some Kind of Wizard

Scientist
Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Internet
www.patreon.com
Other Names Around the Web: SKoW, Emma

Currently Open?: Queues likely
Contact Me!: Forum PMs, email (dhsomekindofwizard@gmail.com), or through Patreon
Normal Rates: $27 per 1k words, up to 6k words for normal work.
Editing Rates: $10 per 1k words, $20 for people with bad English/atrocious grammar.
Preferred Payment Method: Invoice through Paypal
Will Not Write: No scat or water-sports, sexual violence, torture, loli/shota stuff, or anything otherwise deemed illegal.
Favorite Content: Buttstuff, groupstuff, Futas and Shemales
Writing Samples/Gallery: You'd know me more recently for doing Shekkaquest, a whole dollar'll get you access to a ridiculous quantity at https://www.patreon.com/SomeKindofWizard and I've also got a game called "Mutiny!!" on Steam.

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Enby space incubus that enjoys a bit of everything.

Likes: bara, amazons, femboys, tomboys, impregnation, power play, exhibitionism, slight degradation, aftercare.
Dislikes: ultra-sized body parts, excessive degradation, feet (boots are fine), things that go against TiTS' ToS.
BDSM profile: http://bdsmtest.org/r/NB74MKmd

Previous works: Faux-cow Treatment, Lumi, Rivet, Naleen pregnancy, Sylvie pregnancy and Soak, among others.
Coming soon: Edan pregnancy, Haley pregnancy, Amber pregnancy, Vahn crew member.

Commissions: feel free to send me a message
Rates: $28~$35 per 1000 words, depending on the kind of content
Payment: Paypal

Last edited: