TiTs and CoC Character Description here!

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I went in with the intention of making a monster, and I'd like to think I succeeded.
Just waiting for the snake TF item to hopefully get cleared, to ice the cake of terrifying with snake hair and back snakes, and maybe the snake mouth tipped Cuntsnake.
Then, I'll hopefully have a boss monster from an RPG. Like, a bipedal Final Fantasy Behemoth, with some extras.

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become an adremmalex over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 8 feet and 1 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.46 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a hardlight anti-gravity thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with a hardlight anti-gravity bra.

Your suit of armor is silvery-gray, with hints of armor-like protrusions and has a Steele Tech logo emblazoned on each shoulder. Across the surface, the suit is patterned with a grid of hexagonal tiles. Overall, it has a crystalline shine to it, adopted from an encounter with a ganrael.

You have the face of a mythical worg, similar to a wolf but wider, with stronger jaws and sharper canines poking out from your lips. You’ve got thick, steel fur, hiding your pale white skin underneath your furry visage. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with juicy, luminous pink lips and noticeable eyelashes. Like jewels, shimmering in the light, your crimson eyes sport cross-shaped pupils, much like a vaguely alien goat. The cascading, glowing ember quill-hair on your head is parted by a pair of four-inch long, flicking goat ears. They stick noticeably out to the sides with tufts of fur on their backs. Your mouth contains a long blue tongue that dangles over your lower lip whenever you stop thinking about it. Six black goat horns extend from the top of your forehead. The markhor-like horns rise 12 inches into the air, twisted and alien in shape. A huge purple orchid grows from the side of your head, its big long petals flopping gaily when you move.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of thick, steel fur, and a dozen oily, prehensile phalluses sprout from your shoulders and back. They are retractable at will and can move on their own volition. From afar, they may look like innocent vines, but up close, each tentacle contains a bulbous head with a leaking cum-slit, perfect for mass breeding. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of poofy, steel feathers, making you appear quite royal. Your chest and back are covered in a thick, bushy layer of wool. Parts of your fur show abstract gold and red tattoos, ones that glow faintly with a pleasant aura. Parts of your body emit musky pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your hands are still largely human in shape and dexterity aside from the fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have flared hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your powerful backside stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in steel woolfur like the rest of you except at the tip. There, it terminates in a pliant orchid pussy that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Two digitigrade legs grow from your waspish hip, covered in coarse fur and providing a surprisingly strong sense of balance. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

For the sake of space and avoiding repetitiveness, there's two breasts are C-cupped, with weird nonexistent nipples due to using the moth TF to quickly get a mane, and they've got Vanae lactation going. The genitalia are two Nyrean ovipositors that retract into a genital slit, and one Nyrean vagina.
I'd be interested to see what anyone has to say about the Steele I made.

I'm just happy to see someone using mah goat stuff, eeeee. :D

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become an adremmalex over the course of your adventures.

Who the fuck is putting these types of designations into the game?

Reactions: null_blank

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Well it was meant to be a new race that I was gonna put in with an NPC but I didn't have enough time to do both so fen was like 'no npc, no new race' so I just left it in the goat TF as a kind of 'ooo, look at the shiny shiny'.

Last edited:

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
What *is* an "adremmalex" anyway?
You get it by using a bunch of the goat vapes(Capraphorm) that you can buy from the Seer on Myrellion.
The thing that differentiates it from a goat-morph are the glowing eyes with cross-shaped pupils, black horns, and the tattoos.
It's basically a Baphomet-looking thing.
Bipedal demon goat.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
You get it by using a bunch of the goat vapes(Capraphorm) that you can buy from the Seer on Myrellion.
The thing that differentiates it from a goat-morph are the glowing eyes with cross-shaped pupils, black horns, and the tattoos.
It's basically a Baphomet-looking thing.
Bipedal demon goat.

That's metal as fuck