TiTs and a NG+

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I've got and idea! I've been playing TiTs and feel like I've fucked up my build and some missions. So I was wondering if it was possible to add the NG+ feature from CoC. With the stats transferring over and the money as well. The only problem I see with this is if you could change your class or if you just stay with your class.

What do ya'll think?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay....
1. Are you going to write this up? Otherwise, this isn't the place to pitch ideas. This is where you show the ideas you're working on and show the work in progress.

2. Let me get this straight...you screwed up your game and want a do over, but instead of starting from scratch, you want the game to reward your failure with making the game easier and to give you a bonus? Did I get that right?

Reactions: Emerald

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Okay....
1. Are you going to write this up? Otherwise, this isn't the place to pitch ideas. This is where you show the ideas you're working on and show the work in progress.

2. Let me get this straight...you screwed up your game and want a do over, but instead of starting from scratch, you want the game to reward your failure with making the game easier and to give you a bonus? Did I get that right?

1. I didn't know that but thanks for setting me straight

2. I don't know if you played CoC but it would basically be the same in that game only in TiTs.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
New Game plus should be a reward for completing a game, it shouldn't serve as a crutch because someone messed up along the line.

Reactions: Emerald and Krynh

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I agree, but as @Evil said a new game plus usually is a reward for completing a game, I should wait toTiTs be finished first...
And second if you want to start a new because you screwed, simply start a game and edit the save with a save editor.

Reactions: ShySquare