Timestamps, unconditional love, adult visual novel game

Motkeyz

Oct 21, 2017
We are currently working on Timestamps, unconditional love, an adult theme visual novel based on FullHD 1080p render quality art with point and click elements and animations.
We are having fun creating this game and really hope you will like it to.
Our goal here is to develop the best funny and entertaining game for your enjoyment!

You're a college student who's lustful desires have caused you to make horrible mistakes. But lucky for you, your best friend has found a way to manipulate time... You have the chance to go back and fix some of your mistakes... Will you correct the things in the past to make your life better or will you make it worse. You can make new decisions follow new paths try to get everything you desire or you just might continue to fuck things up... The only good thing is time is on your side. There are so many paths to follow...
Will you help them make the good choices?

FETISHES
Smoking, Milf, Voyeurism, Glasses... All this With a touch of Romance

PATREON PAGE FOR SUPPORT
https://www.patreon.com/motkeyz

Attachments

• PromoTUL1.jpg
    PromoTUL1.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
First, a bug: Immediately after you get control, I saved in the hallway, entered mother's room, clicked on things(bed, then picture) in the background(did not press investigate), was curious as to what the investigate button did so I loaded my save and reentered and then nothing was interact-able, not even the options gear in the bottom right. Closed the application then re-opened and then only clicking on the MCs room did anything and it just told me that he wasn't going back in there.

Feedback: It's quite clear that a fair amount of effort went into this and it looks good although there's nothing of note apart from peeping on the MC's mom. Some "design critiques" though, nothing important just personal opinion/remarks on a couple things: The MC looks remarkably like several gay dudes I know, seems to a popular style in their community, and why is the best friend named Bacon?

Motkeyz

Oct 21, 2017
First, a bug: Immediately after you get control, I saved in the hallway, entered mother's room, clicked on things(bed, then picture) in the background(did not press investigate), was curious as to what the investigate button did so I loaded my save and reentered and then nothing was interact-able, not even the options gear in the bottom right. Closed the application then re-opened and then only clicking on the MCs room did anything and it just told me that he wasn't going back in there.

Feedback: It's quite clear that a fair amount of effort went into this and it looks good although there's nothing of note apart from peeping on the MC's mom. Some "design critiques" though, nothing important just personal opinion/remarks on a couple things: The MC looks remarkably like several gay dudes I know, seems to a popular style in their community, and why is the best friend named Bacon?

Thanks for the feedback, we are aware that there is some bug, we test intensivly the game but there really seam to have problem with the save game. We have redone all the coding to solve this for next release that will be available really soon with more content. This was only the Alpha 0.01, we have integrate a point system, day and money on it now.
Bacon is a nickname ;)

We are a small team building this game, please give us the chance because there is TONS of content already done to this game that need to be integrate, with some support it will help us!

Last edited:

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
We are a small team building this game, please give us the chance because there is TONS of content already done to this game that need to be integrate, with some support it will help us!
I didn't mean to seem too critical, I like what you've done so far and I do look forward to future content. In the beginning of a project there will be a lot of skepticism until things start to really pick up. There are countless new projects that may seem like they've got a lot of potential but ultimately just end up dying or being a scam for quick cash, so you may not get a lot of support in the beginning. You'll have to stick in there awhile before the largest portion of the audience will decide to put forth some money.

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
Nice start and interesting premise, but there is so very little content that I can't give you any relevant feedback of the game itself, just some misc notes.

The cloud download service (ln.sync.com) doesn't like my browser (Palemoon) for some reason, but it's a quick option and works well with Chrome so it's not a big thing. Also at the end of the current content, when you load the patreon page, the Posts' section is blank, as you can see in the attached image.

Attachments

• Patreon bug.png
    Patreon bug.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 7

Motkeyz

Oct 21, 2017
I didn't mean to seem too critical, I like what you've done so far and I do look forward to future content. In the beginning of a project there will be a lot of skepticism until things start to really pick up. There are countless new projects that may seem like they've got a lot of potential but ultimately just end up dying or being a scam for quick cash, so you may not get a lot of support in the beginning. You'll have to stick in there awhile before the largest portion of the audience will decide to put forth some money.
Thanks for the comment, its appreciated you take the time. We hope this will pick up, we have more than a year of work on the pictures and have plenty to insert in the game. We still render new one to fit storyline. There is lot of time invest in this project and we dont count hours right now to be able to release a good game.

We are here to stay and not do the quick cash, hope people will love enough the game and the energy we try to put in to help us and support the game. The planning is full of ideas that we want to share.

Last edited:

Motkeyz

Oct 21, 2017
Nice start and interesting premise, but there is so very little content that I can't give you any relevant feedback of the game itself, just some misc notes.

The cloud download service (ln.sync.com) doesn't like my browser (Palemoon) for some reason, but it's a quick option and works well with Chrome so it's not a big thing. Also at the end of the current content, when you load the patreon page, the Posts' section is blank, as you can see in the attached image.
Thanks for the comment, hope you will be able to do a review of the game in next release, this one is very short we know it. We will intorduce new thing next one plus more content. We have also redone graphics doing our best to increase quality.

We havent notice this bug with patreon link, but will will check closely to correct this thanks for letting us know.

Motkeyz

Oct 21, 2017
Version 0.02 available, still some problem with save reported by some user, we will migrate the game to unity or else.