Threshold of Annihilation [HTML/text] [Mtf/futa/others]

kirath

Apr 13, 2018
This is a game in Twine/Sugarcube I've been working on for a bit. It's still early alpha, but some people that are NOT my friends/family have found it interesting so I am posting it here for you guys. Currently it's mostly an interactive story, but I am presently working on the open play areas and code. The beginnings of which is in this version.

Plot/synopsis:

Two hundred years after Earth's first confirmed contact with sentient alien life, humanity has colonized dozens of star systems. You take the role of a former star corvette captain now severely down on his luck after the end of the recent war between Earth and some of its earliest colonies. Make decisions, and see how they affect you, as well as the fate of three sentient species.

Some M/F, F/F content at the moment.

You can get more information and the download here

Downloads are also always available on my Patreon page

Last edited:

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
You should state what the fetishes are, not simply the content available. Not having that up is bad form. The involuntary transformation at the beginning is a start.

Reactions: Kesil

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
You should state what the fetishes are, not simply the content available. Not having that up is bad form. The involuntary transformation at the beginning is a start.
It's actually in the subject line. Based on that I assumed the game's theme was male to female transformation and futas.

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
It's actually in the subject line. Based on that I assumed the game's theme was male to female transformation and futas.
I missed that all together, used to it being in the post and not the title. Good catch. Could use a bit more detail though I think, like intended yet not quite implemented fetishes.