Thraggen or orc transformation

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Goblinola Snack Bar

There might never be a Thraggen transformative, due to them being unremarkable except for a handful of traits that make them highly unstable in a narrative context.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Get gobbo then get tall with Loftcake and buff with the gym, if you want a transformative you gotta either write it or commission it.
There might be a way to get it in as a racial score made of other traits mixed together; if my half-gryvain gets a genital slit and uniball from Ruskvel, then acquires an ovir tongue, they become listed as a half-ovir, even though that is not a start option, but don't quote me on this.

moobere

May 19, 2017
With how the Thraggen acted i don't think a company in TiTs would want to make people look like them

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
There are transformatives that aren't developed by companies and I can see why would someone want to develop a thraggen one e.g. a chaotic faction that just wants to exploit panic or people who simply want to do it for the lulz.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
And a orc one would also make sence, we got other fantasy-tfs allready.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Damn it, how did I not realize that Thraggen are space orcs. Aggressive, love fighting with green skin. Before any Tolkien nerd jumps me, blame Blizzard!

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Damn it, how did I not realize that Thraggen are space orcs. Aggressive, love fighting with green skin. Before any Tolkien nerd jumps me, blame Blizzard!
I blame Gork & Mork.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
There are goblin like race and elf/fairy transformation, so I don't see why orcs would be out of the question.

I wanted to make a female orc character like the ones in the Orc Musume one-shot hentai manga.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
With how the Thraggen acted i don't think a company in TiTs would want to make people look like them
That really depends on how you see it. I know that people hold grudges and people in real life still hold centuries and millenia old grudges(I heard iranians are still pissed about the fall of a city in ancient persia).

But the truth is that this event happened before the first rush and two rushes seem to have a century in between them. It's quite possible this Thraggen Invasion literally happened a millenia ago, perhaps even two.

moobere

May 19, 2017
My only issue with a Thraggen TF would be that they look like bulky humans with green skin and orange hair. You might say elf's just have pointy ears and goblins are short but I don't think a Traggen would be a TF for me. Do what you want though I don't care, just my opinion.
Aren't Thraggen basicly just ya know...Orcs...bulky green humanoids...

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Aren't Thraggen basicly just ya know...Orcs...bulky green humanoids...
Mostly, yeah. The wiki post on them talks about how they feel pain as pleasure, but other than that, anything a thraggen TF item could do is in the game already. Getting tall is easy, getting buff is easy, getting the right hair color is easy, getting green skin could take some save scumming with Rainbowtox but that's about it.

I could see an item that gives some kind of buff/debuff where you gain lust every time you take damage, or even something that makes it a permanent perk. But I don't think writing a whole TF item for thraggen is worth it.

hell lover

Sep 28, 2016
I actually wish there were more face options for humans, such as sharp teeth or like for example orc/thraggen tusks.