THIS IS THE END OF CURRENT MAIN STORY CONTENT, COME BACK LATER.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
No you cannot. The story content is FAAAAR from finished.
That's a placeholder. But the story isn't gonna be worked on for a long while. So wait.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As FoE is on hiatus atm it will be truly long time to wait for more to main quest progress.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Fu*k, which is better CoC or TiTS?

The only thing I can do now is "waiting"
Technically CoC is finished, so if you want more content, check that out. TiTS is currently smaller, but has a very active community, and already has days worth of content. I would play CoC first, as it is still a great game, and maybe download the revamp mod from the start, it adds a lot of good content that just didn't make it in for one reason or another. Once your done with CoC, TiTS will have had a few updates come out, so there will be even more things to do.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nameless TiTS is good for more sci-fi feel. But I more contentrate on CoC especialy it modded version(s). But unmodded version is more in theme of fantasy to FoE but without party system.

@Lancer You know there is two mods for CoC atm so it's up to people to pick which one will fit their tastes. One with refining and completing vanilla content or other one adding to this tons of new stuff still kept in theme of the game.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Not anymore it ain't. :V
Dang, is it really? CoC must be smaller than I remember. Still, TiTS is growing much faster than CoC ever did.

@Lancer You know there is two mods for CoC atm so it's up to people to pick which one will fit their tastes. One with refining and completing vanilla content or other one adding to this tons of new stuff still kept in theme of the game.
I wasn't forgetting your mod, don't worry :p, but for someone who hasn't played CoC before, it's best to taste the vanilla before getting into the more complex mod.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Fu*k, which is better CoC or TiTS?

Both have their merits, but for me it depends on what type of setting you prefer. Do you like a fantasy setting with magic, or do you like a sci-fi setting with technology? Do you like a setting where you are trapped in a foreign and hostile place forced to survive, or a setting where you are safe and can travel around exploring exotic places? The former is CoC, the latter is TiTS.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
CoC is like FoE in single player mode.

@Lancer And TiTS break vanilla CoC code size few months ago already thus Sav telling it's bigger already. Also I think you're right Xiaxia is something that new to CoC player may get slight lost on what to do to not run more often than usual into cases of lost fights (still some ppl like to lose form time to time).

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Why not both?

How can both, be better?
I know what you mean though, why not try and play both. To which I say: yes. I play and enjoy both, but both games are very different in certain aspects, and that can cause people to choose one over the other. Hence, in some people's minds, one being better than the other.

Nameless

Mar 21, 2017
For now I play in the CoC 1.0.2 mod 1.3.25 and whether the game takes place in the world of sci-fiction or fantasy does not matter to me. What's important is that the climate of the game was good, nothing more. BTW I have some questions about the CoC 1.0.2 mod 1.3.25 but I bet other topic to not to do more off-topic... thx;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For CoC question expecialy about one of mods you better go to mod thread in coc section and ask there.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Your CoC might seem bigger than your TiTS regardless of actual size just because CoC has a definite theme (if you like hard furry and monter girls mostly with dicks but some without then it's content for miles with a few little oddball Whose Fetish Is This Anyways thrown in) while TiTS, despite still clearly having plenty of that, is more fetish theme park. Even if there are technically more rides less people are likely to hop on all or even most of them.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Your CoC might seem bigger than your TiTS regardless of actual size just because CoC has a definite theme (if you like hard furry and monter girls mostly with dicks but some without then it's content for miles with a few little oddball Whose Fetish Is This Anyways thrown in) while TiTS, despite still clearly having plenty of that, is more fetish theme park. Even if there are technically more rides less people are likely to hop on all or even most of them.
It's not really that, what was messing with me was when I started following the two projects. CoC was already done when I came around, and TiTS was smaller then, TiTS is getting a drip-feed of content, so I just didn't notice that TiTS became bigger, as I only play the new content; I don't replay the entire game every time a new update comes out just to get a good idea of how big the game is.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
TiTS does grew up from merely needing 2-3 hours to do all ingame to like 6-8 hours or mroe few versions ago (all that when not doing speed run).

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
I'm still waiting on TiTs Main story to be finished.

Asmo

Jan 20, 2016
An interesting opinion on this old discussion!
In whichever direction the story goes, if and when Alder comes back to FoE, I'd love to see multiple ending, or at least a choice between them. I'd love to have Uru as my loving bitch at then end, and her sister too if we're to get creative. Or you could choose to be submissive to Uru, or you'll go for her sister instead and have her as submissive lover, or be the submissive one to her. Just my two cents tho.

ssm0use

Jan 9, 2016
Any chance of opening up FOE and letting a bunch of writers work on it? Alder could lay out an outline of where he wanted to go with it to keep it on target. Or a mod of FOE? Just wondering. I just did another play through and found it had a lot more story than it did when I first played it. Lots of possibilities with this game.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Any chance of opening up FOE and letting a bunch of writers work on it? Alder could lay out an outline of where he wanted to go with it to keep it on target. Or a mod of FOE? Just wondering. I just did another play through and found it had a lot more story than it did when I first played it. Lots of possibilities with this game.
It's dead Jim.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016