THICC repeatedly used as thighs description

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
How can I change this description because constantly seeing it used in scenes is actually bugging the hell out of me and IMO, disrupts the flow of my reading. I'm not a fan of it after seeing it and chuckling at it the first few times. lol This also made me realize that thigh size/thickness isn't in the Save editor. Was this a recent addition? Because I never got that description before and now it's THICC all the time.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It is the thigh description that is relative to thickness. Turn off silly mode if you want it to not appear constantly.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Lol, yes, this was a recent change to silly mode, so turn that off and the THICC will go away.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
i vaguely recall it being changed so thicc would appear outside of silly mode and some variation of it would appear in silly mode

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I felt personally bothered at how "murred" was used as a verb in a scene I recently came across (one of the recent Halloween ones, perhaps?) outside of Silly Mode.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I felt personally bothered at how "murred" was used as a verb in a scene I recently came across (one of the recent Halloween ones, perhaps?) outside of Silly Mode.

So the verb "to murr"? Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. It's kinda like purring, but not feline-specific. LIke that pleased sound in the back of your throat?

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
Thank you all for the replies. I turned off silly mode. I had thought at first that was the case but I think in the last version of the game, it had shown it was off. However, that wasn't the case when I looked again. I dunno. Glad to read scenes again without seeing THICC so many times. lol Thanks again!

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
That's because silly mode is tied to saves. You can turn it on before creating a new game and it will stay, but loading a game will revert it to whatever it was set at on that file.