The Xenogen investment in the 15th rush (Game)

TheShepard256

So... basically Mitzi, but with being a living weapon on top. Not what I expected. I'm not sure I'm capable of handling such a creature, but if worse comes to worst, I can probably get him to a rehab facility. Besides, I doubt letting him stay here would be good for him. "Okay, I'll take him. That said, I still have an unrelated question: do you know about anything on these planets that would pique Xenogen's interests enough for them to form this blockade?"

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
"Amazing... I am overjoyed..." Her tone of voice doesnt change in the slightest, she then picks and opens the box she was holding with her tail, she takes what seems to be a pink leash and hands it to Isabel "...When you find him just put the collar on his neck and he will obey you, considering you will probably find him tired this will be easier than using a neutron bomb to irradiate the water supply of a region, if he isnt tired you just need to tire him... punch him, shoot him or fuck him, i dont care which one you choose, i doubt you have anything that could actually hurt him, so yeah... easy peasy."

I still have an unrelated question: do you know about anything on these planets that would pique Xenogen's interests enough for them to form this blockade?"
Felina takes the bottle that she was holding with her other tail and takes a drink from the sticky white liquid before speaking "I have no clue what is down there, but i received a sample from a mineral... It came from the moon that orbits the farthest planet..." She stops for a moment, taking another swig from the bottle, she seems pensative for a moment before continuing "...I am still studying its properties but due to how dangerous it is i have to keep it locked in the lab's vault... I am making a suit that can probably resist the unusual attributes of it... Other than i dont have much, the Xenogen ships that were suposed to bring back more samples are still out there...".

She throws the bottle aside and moves to a metal cabinet, she then retrieves two gas masks from it, comes back and hands them to you guys "... Now... I think its time you go retrieve your new pet miss Steele... I would recommend to use the masks, i gave the pup unusual pheromones and since he was really horny the last time i saw him he's probably saturated with them, they dont just make your brain release chemicals to make you horny, they will affect your entire body, if you got a womb its going to ovulate, a good creampie and everything goes back to normal, but remember to take a double dose of your chosen contraceptive, unless of course you want to have litters of puppys. I modified you know his genes, whoever gets pregnant from his semen will have at least three puppies..." Her breathing gets heavy as she seems to get lost in fantasy for a moment before recomposing herself and continuing to speak "...Hmm... And if you got a cock, well... you just gotta endure it... theres no "off button", you will cum inside any hole you find until you pass out or the pheromones lose their effect on you... if you dont find anyone to fuck i can just wish you good luck, the more time passes before cumming in someone the worst it will get, oh yes, mastubating wont lessen the effects, i made sure of it..." She thinks for a moment and says "...And if you are a herm you will be affected by everything, however a creampie also shuts down the dick rut, a side effect i havent been able to fix unfortunately..." The annoyance in her voice is quite clear as she says the last word.

"This pheromone is amazing for crowd control, just toss your horny pet in the middle of a crowd and watch them go crazy, and them you can shoot them or whatever... But i am rambling at this point, enough about the features i put in him, im sure you will be able to experience them soon enough, so go... by the time you are back the captain will probably be finished with her meeting..." She pulls a small device from her labcoat, as soon as she presses a button on it the light above the door she pointed out earlier goes from red to green "...The door is unlocked... im going to go back to work if we are finished here..." She sits at a table on the corner of the room as she finishes speaking.

TheShepard256

Pheromones that induce heat and rut? And three pups, minimum? That was more than enough to make my pussy clench in anticipation. Still, we had to actually subdue the guy, so I couldn't risk losing to my own fantasies - or those pheromones. I equipped the mask, got the collar ready, and turned to Clem as I prepared to open the door: "You ready?"

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Both of you prepare your masks, Isabel presses the button on the side of the door, beyond it reveals a corridor similar to the one you guys walked to arrive on Felina's office, this one however seems to be some type of storage area. As you guys walk down the corridor you notice that the rooms are fitted with freezers and large cabinets, all of them having different labels, they range from expensive materials to common ones, at the end of the corridor lies a massive reinforced door, this is probably the vault Felina mentioned earlier.

Halfway down the corridor you guys hear muffled sounds coming from one of the largest storage rooms, whoever is inside it is probably having sex by the sound of it, and as you guys carefully approach the door it becames clear that this is exactly what is happening. The doors are busted down, both of them having been forced inwards.

The air that comes from the inside of the room fogs the visors of your masks, the humidity immediately sticks to our skin, even though you guys just entered the atmosphere in here is enough to make you immediately start sweating. Wiping the visors as best as you can reveals a room covered with sexual fluids, its even hard to imagine what it could have looked back before the debauchery started because of how messy it is, there's about twenty people on the room fucking like animals, Felina wasnt lying about the effectiveness of the pheromones, they all seem exhausted, the ones getting fucked are lying on the ground or bent over something, the ones fucking have this almost mad look on their eyes, but despite the visible tiredness they all sound like they are having the time of their life.

It doesnt take too long to identify who whas Felina's pet, in the middle of the room there are four women on the ground covered in cum, their belies are big to pregnant proportions and with spunk leaking from their holes, and at the center of this women theres a large ausar, a very large ausar, he is crouched over a woman with he's back turned to you guys, you hear him grunt and the woman screams in orgasm as he cums deep inside of her, he continues savagely thursting inside of her in a attempt to knot her, but his cock is too big for this to happen, his load immediately fills her to the brim and it backblast, adding another thick layer of wasted seed to ground of the room.

The large ausar then stops, he raises his head and sniffs the air just like a dog would when smelling something different in the air, the behemoth of an ausar then turns to face the both of you, giving a full view of his body, even thought he is on all fours as he turns he is still very tall, probably being around ten feet tall when standing up, he has tan skin, around his neck he has a fur mane similar to a huskar, at the top of his head there are two wolf like ears, the fur being bright red colored just like his long hair that almost reaches his butt, above he's round butt he has a large and bushy tail, his body is full of muscles and as he moves they bulge with physical power, he has a surprisingly handsome face, the sclera of his eyes are completely black and his irises are golden with a vertical black line on its center, this combined with the metallic looking fangs on his mouth gives him a quite menancing appearance. As he turns he dislodges his massive dog cock from the woman, it seems to be around forty-five inches in length and ten inches across, at its base is a large knot that throbs with annoyance for not being lodged in a female after the recent orgasm, underneath his large prick two basketball sized balls seem to quake and churn as they prepare another load. Wicked looking claws that seem to be out of a metal similar to his fangs sprout from his fingers, both from the hands and feet, his legs seem to be plantigraded and jointed oddly, what probably allows him to move both on all fours and on two feet. You guys also notice something funny that goes completly at odds with his menancing appearance, while looking at his arms and legs you notice that his bright red fur is really fluffy, even being matted with sweat and other fluids doesnt hide how fluffly it is, realizing this also makes you guys think that his hair, tail and fur mane are probably just as fluffy and soft.

He stays on all fours, his half-hard cock hardens to full mast, it throbs and spouts pre as he's eyes roam your bodys, he also notices the collar on Isabel's hands, this makes him go wide eyed for a moment. He is breathing heavy with his tongue lolled out just like a dog, he is wary of your presence and tired, seemingly waiting to see your guys next move.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

I approach him, slowly and without hostile intent. My right hand is raised forward, as if to pet him and to encourage him to be calm, while my left holds his collar down at my side. I also release the dominant pheromones of my Alpha Scent, though whether they'd manage to cut through the already-present super-pheromones was another matter. "Hey there, big boy; I'm Isabel, and this is Clementine. What's your name?"

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Surprisingly it seems that your pheromones do affect him, he lowers his head a little as he recognizes the smell of a pack leader and his ears flatten to the sides of his head in a show of submission. Your animalistic pheromones also have another reaction on him, he's massive dog cock that has been leaking copious amounts of pre since when he laid his eyes upon the two of you throbs mightely, slaping his rock-hard abs and flinging pre everywhere.

He's eyes dart from you to the collar you're holding as you approach, he stands he's ground as you take a few steps towards him, but you stop when he gets low to the ground and makes a menancing throathy sound. He tilts he's head to the side when you speak but doesnt anwser, you remember Felina saying he is really dumb, this combined with how horny he still is may be the reason why he isnt capable of speaking right now, in the worst case scenario he cant speak at all and reacted to your voice like a trained dog would, but this is really unlikely to be the case. Right now is difficult to discover which one is the reason for him not answering you.

You notice that he's behaviour gets defensive when he looks at your face, probaly because of the mask you're wearing, and when he looks at the collar you're holding his fur stands on end, he is behaving more like a confused animal than a cornered one and judging by he's ears that are still flatened to the sides you're pretty sure he isnt going to attack you, after all attacking the alpha is generally a bad ideia. It feels like he is really close to trusting you but still needs a little push.

TheShepard256

I clip the collar to my belt and fortify my mind as much as possible before taking off my mask - I consider myself to be a particularly strong-willed individual, so hopefully I shouldn't lose myself completely to the super-pheromones. In any case, Clem's still there as backup and a safety net.

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
The smell of sex and sweat hits you the moment you take your mask off, its really easy to distinguish his pheromones from the rest of the smells from the room because this is probably what a sauna filled with peak testosterone males in rut would smell like. In just a few seconds your body begins to heat up and your breathing gets heavier, your knees shake for a moment before you close your eyes and concentrate, you summon all of your mental fortitude in a attempt to keep your mind in check. When you open your eyes they immeditely go to his giant cock, your mouh begins to water at the sight of his shaft, your womb begins to burn and your instincts scream for you to let the giant ausar fuck you into a stupor, to let him to fill you with his hyper-virile seed, to let him breed you. But even thought your body is going into deep heat you manage to recolect yourself, regaining control of you mind, however every second is a fight to stay sane, if this goes on for much longer you dont think you will be able to control yourself.

Fortunately for you, your efforts seem to have a positive effect on the ausar, he's ears stick right up and he goes wide eyed the moment you take your mask off, he stares at you for a moment before ever so slowly begin to move closer to you, the closer he gets the more intense his pheromones became. You are summoning all of your willpower to not start sucking him dry the moment he comes face to face with you, his black and golden eyes staring deep into your eyes for a moment before he begins sniffing you, he's pupils dilate and every vein in his cock bulges as it begins to throb maddly, you feel his warm pre hit you on your tights and feet in huge globs that sticks to your clothes as it gets flicked from his tip, its quite clear he smells that you are entering heat.

His eyes have a hunger to them, his body tenses but he doesnt move, his ears go flat on his head again and he suddenly begins licking your mouth. You thank the One for your Alpha Scent, without it he probably would have jumped you the moment he smelled your heat. He keeps licking and probing your mouth, you then relax your mouth, hoping this is going to help you tame the beast. The moment you relax your jaw he jams he's largue and long tongue inside your mouth and begins exploring every corner of it, this savage and animalistic kiss doesnt help you in your current state, even worse when he seems to tongue-fuck your throat.

When your mind is almost breaking he ends the kiss, pulling his mouth from yours and leaving you panting, he gives your face a few licks and sits on the ground, tail waging a mile per hour, looking at you with a huge smile and with his tongue lolled out, by his reaction you guess that he recognizes you as his alpha instead of random bitch in heat, he would look cute sitting like this if it wasnt for his massive cock standing straight up and fountaning pre.

This is probably the best moment to put the leash on him and get out of this room before you end up sucumbing to his pheromones, you can deal with your hellish lust in a more controlled enviroment later.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Patting him between the ears, I give him a "Good boy!" as I bring the collar up to his neck, pausing my petting only to secure it in place before resuming for a few more seconds. After I pull away (much to his disappointment), I check the collar to see if there's a name tag, then start to lead him back where we came from with the leash. "C'mon, let's go; I'll let you breed me properly once we're back on my ship. But first, I need to meet with the captain of this ship."

(OOC: I think we should wait for Ecnalab to make a post before moving on.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
(Hey, sorry for being MIA for so long. I should be able to start posting again in a day or two. Just assume that Clem follows along with Steele until then.)

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
Its quite clear the ausar was starved for affection by the way he rubs he's head against your hand as you pat him, he's tail becames a blur and he even lifts he's chin so that you can put the collar around his neck, and as you do it you notice that there is no name tag to identify him. He gives one of the saddest puppy eyes you ever seen when you stop patting him, but quickly goes back to he's usual happiness as you take the leash and guide him out of the room.

The three of you get out of the pheromone satured room and Isabel's situation immediately becomes more manageable, you calm down a little now that you're not inhaling lungful after lungful of the super-pheromone, your body is still burning with need and getting worse by the minute but you can withstand it until you meet captain Satara and go back to your ship... at least you think you can...

After a short walk you are back inside Felina's lab, when she spots the ausar she drops whatever she was holding, something made out of glass by the shattering sound that soon follows, and runs towards him with a big smile on her face "There he is, the best boy, the goodest boy..." both of you notice that when she approaches the ausar he tenses and he's fur stands on end "...The best pet in the entire galaxy, yes you are, you're going to go out there with your new owner and fuck every female you find pregnant, right? You're going to have so many puppys, and one day you will impregnate someone that is going to give birth to a puppy with perfect genes..." One of her hands go to his pecs and the other to his abs as she begins patting and caressing him, he's eyelids flutter and a lazy smile appears on his face "Oooh!! Look at him, belly rubs are his weakness and i love the face he makes when he is enjoying himself..." She then slowly turns her head towards the both of you, like she just remembered she isnt alone, she quickly stops and turns to face you guys, the ausar doesnt seem sad when she stops the patting, in fact he seems to relax as she moves away from him.

"Oh yes..." Felina clears her throat and continues "...You managed to recover the dog, amazing work..." she stops, squints her eyes at Isabel and says "...Your look flushed... Did you take your mask off?..." She quickly steps closer to you, invading your personal space "...You did... and you're not a drooling mess begging for cum?..." Her face remains expressionless but her tone of voice betrays her, being clearly surprised by your resilience"...Next time i will make sure the pheromones are more potent than this ones..." She whisper for a moment seemingly to herself before she remembers once again that she is not alone "...Mmm... Well, i guess we are finished here, i will guide you guys to the ship's bridge of command to meet the captain when you are ready, if you want anything else now is the time to ask..." She turns to the ausar and continues speaking "...I cant modify him much more... but im pretty sure i got a tube of Bumpy Road lyng around here if you want to give he's cock those little nubs... I always wanted to feel them inside of me but i never remembered to do it..."

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Seeing his reaction to her pretty much confirms my suspicions that she didn't treat him well - good thing I decided to take him. "Okay, I'll take it", referring to the Bumpy Road. "What's his name?" I ask, paying attention to his reaction to whatever name she gives - if he doesn't like it, I'll give him a new one.

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
She looks confused for a second "What do you mean he's name? Names are for people..." She chuckles and says "...Can you imagine giving your pet a name "Has anyone seen Jarvis Leopoldin the Third around here?" hah, even joking it sounds absurd..." she then looks at you with genuine concern "...You dont name your pets do you? I would advise seeing a psychologist because you might have something wrong in your head, just a friendly advise you know." She walks to a cabinet still chuckling "Naming animals, HAH!"

When she comes back she is holding the tube of Bumpy Road "Here it is, since both of you are going to see the captain ill keep the doggy company outside of the command bridge until both of you are finished, while you are there i can apply it for you if you want, tell me when you are ready and ill guide you there."

TheShepard256

While I didn't expect her to treat him as a person, I certainly wasn't expecting that level of callous disregard. "... Actually, naming pets is the norm where I come from. In fact, I don't even know if there are any cultures where pets are expected to go unnamed." Much as I'd like to, trying to argue that he's still a person would be a futile endeavour.

"Thanks," I resume as I take the Bumpy Road, "but I'd rather take him in with me." Both in case the meeting goes south, and to minimise the time he has to spend with this psychopath. "In any case, I'm ready."

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
"... Actually, naming pets is the norm where I come from. In fact, I don't even know if there are any cultures where pets are expected to go unnamed."
She seems pensive for a moment before saying "Well, that sounds stupid... but it doesnt surprise me since i grew up in a place that taught me a lot of things wrong..." She thinks a little more and shrugs, seemingly reaching some sort of conclusion in her head.

"but I'd rather take him in with me."
She goes wide eyed for a moment "Oh, i dont think this is a good idea, the captain hates him to inconcivable degrees, its the whole reason why i gave him to you... Half of the reason she hates him is my fault to be totally honest with you but that doesnt matter anymore. If you really want you can take him with you when we arrive at the bridge but i would highly advise in not doing that... In any case... follow me."

Felina exits her lab and the three of you follow her outside and past the gigantic and loud door that separates the science department from the rest of the ship. You guys walk through numerous corridors that all blend together, the whole ship seems to be built in this labyrinthian way, maybe a defensive strategy in case the ship gets boarded. After a good ten minute walk and a few elevators being taken you arrive in a section of the ship that is without a doubt the most fortified area yet, every wall is reinforced, with gun turrets covering every corner, you also dont see any Xenogen employee here, only Satara's crew is allowed in this level. You notice that all soldiers give Felina a wide berth when they see her, and after a few minutes you find yourselves in front of a huge and heavilly defended door, two soldiers wearing power armor and wielding gatling guns stand at each side, one of them steps foward as your group approaches.

"Isabel Steele, Clementine Marigold and... guest..." He says as he stares at the large naked ausar for a moment "...The captain is ready to see you." He turns he's head to Felina and says "Thank you for bringing them here doc, the captain said she will have a talk with you later, for now you are dismissed." He walks back to his post and nods to the other guard that pulls out a codex, he types a few things and as the door begins to open Felina turns to Isabel and says "Are you sure that you want to bring the dog with you? While i dont think Satara is going to pull up a gun and shoot you for it, its definitely going to worsen her mood..."

Last edited:

TheShepard256

"All right, if you say so." I turn to my latest companion and tell him, "Stay here until I get back, okay?" Then, whispering into his ear so only he can hear, "If I start yelling or screaming in anger or pain, you bust down that door and help me fight whoever's attacking me, okay?"

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
You dont know if he understood everything you said, but judging by how he's ears stand straight up and how he's body tenses for a moment you're pretty sure he's ready to help in a moments notice. Felina holds his leash as he sits on the ground at her side, he seems a bit anxious but judging by how he is looking at your direction he is probably worried about you as you step into the bridge of command.

As you enter the heart of the ship you immediately notice that everyone is quite busy right now, Satara's crew seems to be hard at work, some are manning heavy machinery, from communications to gun controls, while others walk around with codexes on hand, it feels like they are ready for war by how they operate, though you dont feel any real urgency in the room, not a single person is idle. Two figures stand at the center of this massive room.

As both of you approach you hear "Ah, Isabel Steele and the body guard Xenogen decided to provide, come, we have a few things to discuss." Says the taller figure, she seems to be an ausar judging by the almost still, crimsom colored tail that comes from behind her. She is a beauty, even though she has a couple of deep looking scars spread around her face it doesnt diminish how pretty she looks, her eyes are amber colored and they have a certain fierceness to them, she is wearing a military cap on her head that easily distinguishes her as the captain of this vessel, the hat also does a good job at stealing the attention from her crimsom hair that is fashioned in a loose bun behind her head. Her body is a mixture of an athlete and a model, having enough curves to make a lot of women envious just as muscles to make lots of men equaly envious, her breasts seem to be D cups and she has wide, childbearing hips, the plain grey military outfit she is wearing doesnt do a good job at hiding her amazing body since the fabric hugs her at every little movement she does. This woman is without a doubt captain Satara.

"Im guessing Xenogen left you in the dark about the details of why they want you here." Her voice is clear and has a commanding undertone to it, its quite easy to picture her barking orders at soldiers "I will be direct since i dont want to waste too much time on this. They want a partnership." She pulls out a codex and hands it to Isabel, it shows a contract on the screen and you begin reading it as Satara speaks. "As this rush started, they immediately sent reconnassaince teams to the planets, out of the eleven planets on this system, five displayed something that grabbed the attention of Xenogen, whatever they found where not disclosed to me, but it was valluable enough for them to hire me to form this barricade, valuable enough to pay me in six digits per day that it stands, this of course, without taking into account the out of contract work im doing for them that is also being paid. As expected they are more interested in the DNA of the alien races that inhabit this planets, so they decided to contact you, according to them, your past interactions with natives of rush planets were positive and your track record also shows you know how to handle yourself out there." She stops for a moment and unabashedly eyes you up and down, its really hard to read her so you have no clue what she may think of you, before she resumes speaking "They are giving you all of the rights to mining operations on this planets, with the condition that you are going to build good relations with the natives in the name of both companies, if you want to add anything else to the contract you need to speak to someone at Xenogen." Everything seems to be just as she said, Xenogen is giving you all of the mining rights in the condition that you build a good reputation with the natives in the names of both Xenogen and Steele Tech, the terms of what may constitute a contract breach are a little vague, but by your experience its nothing your lawyers cant handle.

She then turns to Clementine and says "Clementine Marigold, i find it interesting that the suits at Xenogen had the taste to hire someone such as you, while i dont really know much about you, your name and exploits still reached me from time to time." She points at the equipment Xenogen provided to you as soon as you arrived on the Grey Clouds as she explains "You are going to work primarily as Steele's bodyguard, secondarily you are a data collector, this little orb is a high tech scanner, you just need to walk around and it will collect all sorts of data, from how wet the atmosphere is to taking pictures, it does a lot, the glove is similar but to touch based data, see anything interesting? Touch it. Oh yes, they are also going to pay you handsomely for any samples you gather down there."

She then turns to the other figure that is standing a little behind her, she is a little smaller then Satara, probably standing at around five-seven, se is clearly an ausar, her hair is shoulder length and auburn colored, her dog ears being the same color just as her tail. She is quite petite, her breasts are As and are barely visible underneath the military outfit that she is wearing, her hips are more noticeble than her chest, being of modest size. She is probably in her early twentys judging by how young she looks, if she wasnt wearing this military atire it would be quite easy to mistake her for a young adult that barely got into college "This is my second in command, Aura, she is going to accompany you, theres not a single person that went over the data we managed to get from this planets like she has. She is going to be staying on your ship since she's not trained to field operations, she is going to guide you to the best of her abilities, if you are having trouble understanding something out there give her a call, she is smart and can give interesting insights from time to time."

Aura nods "i read about you miss Steele, i am sure i will be very usefull to your crew and i stand ready to prove it." Her voice is a little low and cold, she sounds like a teenager that doesnt want to go eat at the dinner table with the rest of the family.

Satara then turns back to the both of you and says "Well? Any questions? I have more pressing matters to attend, the quicker you voice your doubts the quicker i can go back to work."

Last edited:

TheShepard256

"None at this moment." Well, that's not exactly true; I want to know why she apparently doesn't like my bio-weapon of a companion, but bringing that up is likely to go poorly. I'll ask Aura later. "Thank you for... well, everything." That was a lot quicker than I expected.

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
"No questions? Fantastic, off you go now." She makes a gesture towards the door as she begins to walk away from the three of you. Aura does a quick salute to Satara and when she moves to your side she says "When we arrive on your ship i shall share the information we have on the planets so that we can decide were to begin, i would like to talk while we walk but Xenogen is afraid of information leaking, so i can only show you the data in a "secure space". " She makes air quotes with her fingers as she finishes speaking.

Stepping outside the bridge you guys are greated by your ausar companion that runs up to Isabel when he spots her, holding the leash with he's mouth and presenting it to her with a smile, his tail making heavy THUMP sounds as it wags against the metal surfaces of the corridor.

Felina is leaning against the wall staring at him. She then says "He really likes you huh..." Her eyes are narrowed and her voices is laced with jealousy "...It doesnt matter, have fun in your little expedition..." She quickly walks away, clearly upset.

When Aura sees the ausar she freezes for a moment, turning her head away as her face begins turning red with embarrassment, before looking at Isabel with a disgusted expression "Oh my fucking... Please, dont tell me you're going to bring this mutt with you?"

Last edited:

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
He once again beams with hapiness as you pet him, your face flushes as you get a whiff of his residual pheromones that still linger on him, they are too weak right now to make everyone around him insane with lust since he has calmed down, but they remind you that your body is still burning with need. You feel proud for being able to whitstand the effects of his pheromones, but goddamn, everytime you take a look at his throbbing dog-cock it does get hard to surpress the desire to just go on all fours so he can pound into the ground.

Aura's face is bright red as she turns her face to the side, trying not to stare at the giant naked ausar "W-well... L-lets go to your to your ship, then we can talk about i-it." She starts walking "Come, ill take y-you guys to the hangar." Her pace is quick and its quite clear she is trying to avoid people as she guides you all.

You guys follow her and after a few minutes you find yourselves on the almost empty hangar that you docked your ship. "Here we are, hangar number five. Lets get to your ship already, i could die of embarrassment from having to walk with a leashed and naked ausar around me." She says it with her face turned away from you guys, its almost possible to feel the heat of embarrassment coming from it.

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
As you guys enter Isabel's ship Aura releases a deep sigh "Finally..." She then pulls out a codex and starts to read "Well, here are the information that we managed to gather from the five planets. The closest one to us shows signs of advanced civilization, however, we detected no signs of life on it, the only reason we think that something is down there is because a Xenogen scouting ship got blasted before entering atmosphere, ground to space artillery from what we could gather. The second planet on the other hand has clears signs of life, the planet is beaming with it in fact, there are three major cities on it, we code-named them Gloomy, Bright and Factory, you will know why when we get there, oh yes, this planet also seems to host humans, Xenogen is really curious to discover how they got here. The third one seems to be a arid and really rough planet, the most common life form that we managed to identify seem to have a tribal and nomadic life style, they wander from place to place and they spend a lot of their time fighting with the second most common life form, a really strange lizard thing... We dont really know what it looks like but it seems nasty with what we could gather. The fourth planet seems barren at first, but we picked signs that it may be inhabited, the race that lives there seem to live under the earth since we managed to detect giant holes on the ground that seems to be their connection to the surface, we were only able to catch glimpses of them, they seem to know when we run our scanners because they scatter when we do it. The fifth and last planet is unimportant, its dead, we runned our scanners hundreds of thousands of times on it, there's nothing alive down there, however, it's moon is very active, since the fifth planet is the farthest from us a group of pirates and smugglers decided to land there, they created a small colony of sorts, we were planning to eliminate them but..." She seems to think for a moment while she reads from her codex "...Their movement stopped, completely... And this isnt the strangest thing, soon after their "dissapearence" we started to get a signal coming from the colony, we cant really decipher it, but it changes constantly in a strange way, like its trying to discover how to reach us. We didnt send someone to look because its most likelly a trap, but still, raelly strange place..." When she finishes speaking she once again releases a heavy sight and puts away her codex.

She then looks at Isabel "Hey... I know you want to know about... him..." She points at the ausar that is right now looking around the ship very excitedly, almost dragging Isabel with him "...But can i get a room to leave my stuff first? Since its a topic involving my mo- Captain!! Since it involves the captain... I would like to take a bath first... Today was a very tiring day..." She fidgets a little as she stands there, waiting for your permission like a soldier waiting his orders.

TheShepard256

"Go ahead. We don't have baths, but all rooms have ensuites with a shower." I try to start wrangling my new pet to my room, but then I remember something: "Oh, and if you see a companion droid, that's Olympia; she kinda comes with the ship. Don't try sabotaging the ship or anything, and you shouldn't have any problems with her."

Now to take care of my own pent-uppedness - those super-pheromones still haven't worn off yet. I turn to my pet and tell him "You've been very patient and obedient, so it's almost time for your reward. Follow me." Once we're in my room, I strip off my gear and Steele Tech catsuit - quickly, as teasing would probably be lost on him and I'm not exactly in a patient mood myself - then throw myself on the bed, on all fours, tail raised for easy access to my holes (well, as easy as my dumptruck ass will allow). "Come get it!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
(Sorry about this, but I'm afraid I have to drop out of this one. Real life is getting in the way a little too much right now.)

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
"Go ahead. We don't have baths, but all rooms have ensuites with a shower."
Aura almost gives you a salute as she receives your permission "Thanks... Once im settled i can help deciding where to go first... and tell you what i know about him..."
"...Don't try sabotaging the ship or anything..."
At the mention of sabotage your hear a distant clanking sound followed by what is clearly a shotgun being pumped. Aura looks nervously around for a moment before facing you again "D-dont worry about it. I dont u-understand a thing about e-engineering..." She relaxes a little as she takes in the interior of your ship for the first time, she whispers to herself "...Cozy..." She then picks up the few things she brought with her "I-im going to look for a room, thanks for having me aboard, hopefuly ill be usefull to you." When she finishes speaking she looks for a empty room and quickly enters one.
"You've been very patient and obedient, so it's almost time for your reward. Follow me."
Your pet's ears perk right up and he gives you a big smile in return. As you are walking to your room, he shoves he's face into your ass and begins licking you, its clear he needs to fuck just as bad as you do. Once you get into your room, he watches you mesmerized as you undress, when you lift your tail he is positively drooling at the sight before him, you even hear a loud plap as he's massive cock slaps against his abs.
"Come get it!"
He is on top of you in a heartbeat, you feel his hot pre fall on your ass and thighs as it gets flinged from his tip when he jumps on the bed. He humps your ass for a few seconds, clearly enjoying how your cheeks manage to hotdog a portion of his cock, before rearing back and searching for your pussy with he's tip.

When he finds your entrance he doesnt waste a second and quickly shoves he's cock inside of you, your pussy being so wet , plus, the copious amounts of natural lubricant his cock is releasing made his dog cock slide right in without a problem. Your eyes go half-lidded as he begins to pound you, the pleasure being amplified by your aroused state, your head drops as you begin to feel better and better, looking past your breasts you see the bulge his massive cock is making on your belly, and how there is a good amount of cock still left outside.

The pup seems to have amazing instincts, your body begins to shake as he starts finding the places that make you squirm the most with pleasure, and after a few moments every thrust seems to hit a incredible spot. Every time he pulls back you feel a wave of excitment, wondering where he is going to hit next, and when he shoves himself back inside, you loudly moan in ecstasy as he hits a spot you werent expecting.

He pushes he's muscular chest and rock hard belly against your back as he increases he's already rapid pacing, he doesnt leave a inch of space between the two of you, then you feel his hand lift your head back up and turn it to the side, your eyes go wide as your lips find he's in a animalistic kiss, he's tongue immediately being forced inside your mouth, dominating the inside of it without even giving you a chance to fight back.

The way he is mercilessly mating you combined with how horny you were was enough to push you onto the edge of orgasm, but then you smell it, that powerful scent that made you this horny in the first place, he began to release he's pheromones once again, and in the moment you inhale it your body begins to burn again, but this time you are in your ship, safe, so you let yourself go and let the pheromones do their job. You cum really fucking hard, your pussy gushes a wave of fem cum onto he's cock, only adding more lubricant so he can fuck you faster and harder, and your cock sprays cum everywhere as it bobs up and down. He ends the kiss when he notices you are cumming, changing he's pacing to shorter but harder thrusts that keep you cumming for way longer then normal. He quickly holds you to he's body with one of his arms as you are about to fall face first into the bed, pining your arms to you sides in the process.

The pheromones are clearly working, because even though you just came it already feels to long ago. You begin to urge him to go faster, harder, and he complies. The sounds of your frenzied mating are filling the room and you're pretty sure everyone else can hear you guys.

Your body tenses as you feel he's cock begin to engorge, and when he finally cums you feel a shock go through your body. Your brain gets overwhelmed with pleasure as he fills your womb with semen, you cum harder then before, he's hips became a blur as he jackhammers you, he's attempt to knot you only drowning you in more pleasure. And then he releases his second load, and another devastating bombardment of pleasure hits your brain, making you cum once again. This is clearly because of his pheromones... but you cant stop him, he easily overpowers you physically, and this uncanny feeling of submission... to be dominated like this... to hear him growling above you... it feels amazing. Every time you think about how this is becoming dangerous you feel his hot seed in your womb and the submissive thoughts come back.

He keeps on fucking and cumming inside of you, your belly growing to that of a nine-month pregnancy size, with the excess spilling onto your bed and floor. Your eyes are already rolled up and a pleasure drunk grin is on your face, every new load he fucks into you overloads your brain with ecstasy, making you orgasm and scream in joy, your cock is shooting blanks and your pussy is nonstop gushing at this point.

Your orgasms have being blending with each other, but the most recent ones are always better then the last, the way he fucks you combined with what he's pheromones are doing to your brain would have broken any lesser person, but you still withstand, even if barely.

Then, he holds you and uses both of he's arms to lift you off the bed, he shoves his cock deep inside you one last time and releases a roar that shakes the entire room, going a few inches deeper but still not being able to knot you, and he releases he's last, and biggest load of semen. Your belly expanding a few more inches with he's gargantuan orgasm, the excess being spilled to completely soak your bed in his seed. You also scream in one last orgasm as you begin to feel your mind break. Your thoughts are a jumbled mess, and every second you think how amazing this feels, how you never want this to stop, how you want to bear litter after litter of puppys, hell you should be the one leashed to this beast, you should strap yourself to him so that he could always fuck you... Your vision begins to grow dark as you pass out.

You slowly open your eyes, and as your consciousness comes back you notice theres this feeling of happiness, a feeling of purpose in your mind. Your hands go to your spunk filled belly and begin to roam and caress it. You smile as you think on how many pups will come out of this, three? At least three, right? Then four? Maybe five? You close your eyes and smile, you feel amazing, is this your calling? It must be, just imagine how good it must feel to be bred over and over and over... Wait, what?... You open your eyes again and shake those thoughts away, this pheromones really did a number on you, its not everyday something tries to trick you into becoming a breeding bitch like this. You notice that your ship's ventilation system pumped out the super pheromones from your room, and judging by how your room is only half soaked in cum you can guess that you didnt pass out for too long since the cleaning drones already did a good job at cleaning most of the mess your pet made. Speaking of him, he is spooning you from behind, and by the thumps of his tail against the bed he is also awake.

You turn your head to the side and you are greated with a lick across your face, your pet gives a happy bark and a heart melting smile as he rubs hes face against yours. To call him a bio-weapon seems more then accurate now, he is certainly dangerous, you are someone with centuries of experience, and he almost broke you. You also remember Felina metioning how he is also modded for combat, you decide not to think about the damage he might be able inflict in someone right now.

He gives a sad whine as you disentangle yourself from him but quickly goes to he's usual happines as you take he's leash and head for the bathroom, you give him a bath and take one yourself. This was enough time for the cleaning drones to finish cleaning your room, your pet runs up the bed again, his fur is all puffed up but he seems happier than ever, you give him a headpat and you confirm one suspicion that you had, yep, his fur is amazingly soft, he can definetly be used as a bodypillow, you also notice he's half hard cock, but you guess this is the closest thing that he can be to actually being satisfied.

You hear a knock on your door "H-hello... I t-took a shower and got my things sorted out... C-can i come in? Oh! If y-you want to talk later i c-can go away!" Its Aura and she sounds a little out of breath.

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
"O-oh... U-umm..." Aura seems to hesitate for a moment "W-well i ca-" you hear some shuffling coming from behind the door as she gets interrupted, it then suddenly opens revealing a grinning Clementine with Aura being pushed to the side by the muscular cowgirl "Holy shit girly! Did the pup make you scream like that? I hope you let me borrow him later, i got really fucking horny listening to you guys go at it." She then looks you up and down as she bites her lower lip "Hell, wouldn't mind if the owner also came with him, after all, we barely had time to know each other on that elevator."

Clementine seems to remember about Aura, she then shoves her inside the room and says "Girl, next time dont stand for five straight minutes in front of the door, go in and talk." She winks to Isabel before closing the door and leaving.

Aura is wearing a oversized shirt and comfy looking shorts, her face is completly red as she turns her head to the side, one of her hands is covering her eyes and the other she uses to feel where she is. When she regains her footing she nervously clears her throat "U-umm, m-miss Steele-e, i-im he-ere... W-what do y-you w-want to talk a-about?..."

Last edited:

TheShepard256

With how she's acted so far, I doubt I'll as much out of her as I want with naked people in the room. I turn to my pet, give him a pat on the head and tell him "Go play with Clem. But if she says 'stop', you stop, okay?" After he nods, I follow up with a "Good boy!" as he begins to leave. I then start to put my clothes on and return my focus to Aura. "First, what's up with him? Why does your mother apparently hate him so much?"

DumbAndDumber

Jul 8, 2022
She slowly peels her fingers from her eyes, does a double check to see if your pet is still in the room and releases a sigh "I really let that slip huh?...Great, i just hope you dont go around telling people that Satara is my mother..." She rubs her temples and sighs again "I dont know the whole story to be honest, most of what i know i heard from Felina. Firstly he was Satara's first born, but i know we didnt come from the same father, so he's... m-my h-half b-brother..." She once again blushes, inhales a deep breath and continues "S-satara doesnt have a good opinion on man in general, i dont know why. Something about how they think with their d-dicks... Anyhow, she was already unhappy with him because of that, and apparently he failed the tests that she set up for him, that made her really angry, so she gave him to Felina... From what i gather he just wasnt what Satara wanted, you know..." Aura fidgets for a moment "L-like i said, i dont know the whole story, i went through tests just like him, mo-Satara designed them to test my capabilities as a leader and to see if i could work under pressure, they were harsh but i never felt like they were unfair... What im trying to say is, i dont like how people think my mother is a power hungry lunatic, she isnt. Theres probably a good reason for why she did what she did..." She deflates a little and seems pensive for a moment.

"I mean, i wasnt even born when this whole stuff happened... i think... The first time i saw him i was already a teenager and he he was already like this, maybe a little smaller in height back then? I asked my mother about it and she seemed annoyed, she explained it briefly but i was still curious, so i went to talk with Felina. Hell i discovered why i only got my name when i was five years old, and the reason is the planet where they were both born, even though i wasnt born there, it was a shithole apparently, you only got a name after being ten years old because of how dangerous the place was. Felina told me alot of things about her and my mother, but this is all she seemed to know about my h-half b-b-brother p-past... I-it goes to show that my mother is probably the only one that knows the whole story... I hope this was helpful..." She stands there fidgeting with her fingers when she finishes speaking.

Last edited: