The Xenogen Ass Slap Patch (WIP)

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
So I read an old thread post and long story short I made an ass-focused transformation item similar to the boobswell pads. Once I realized a butt tf existed in the form of junk in the trunk I rebranded it and expanded its effects.

However, I feel it's still just a bit more of the same. Atm I'm just looking for feedback and suggestions on how to further make this item unique.

The Ass Slap Patch (warning: Statue Butt on the first page)

ghostly.winter

Dec 15, 2017
It seems to me that Junk in the Trunk would make more of a bubble butt rather than the statue's butt. If this added a different type of butt description to the game (more manly, I guess?) it wouldn't be redundant, imo.

Reactions: Foxxling

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Regardless, both of them would give you the same kind of butt (asside from this tf making your anus self lubricating). Ther whether or not you have a "statuesque" butt or a "bubble butt" is determinad by how high your muscle tone (which neither this nor Junk in the Trunk give) is.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Regardless, both of them would give you the same kind of butt (asside from this tf making your anus self lubricating). Ther whether or not you have a "statuesque" butt or a "bubble butt" is determinad by how high your muscle tone (which neither this nor Junk in the Trunk give) is.

Very true, although I wouldn't want the patch to add or decrease muscle tone.

While the Ass Slap Patch sits in limbo i'm considering other attributes it could give one's backside. Self-lubing and elasticity are good starts but it feels inadequate when considering ways to make the item unique.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe add a cosmetic status effect, like how the cow tf on Uveto gives a status effect that makes it so that your butt alway has a bubble butt-like description of you butt? But in this case it would be sculpted statuesque butt.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Maybe add a cosmetic status effect, like how the cow tf on Uveto gives a status effect that makes it so that your butt alway has a bubble butt-like description of you butt? But in this case it would be sculpted statuesque butt.

Worth looking into, and it goes with the buns of steel motif I'm going fo-OMG, buns of steele... I'm done time to go home everybody.

Reactions: ghostly.winter

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
The new descriptors are highly interesting for basically all of my male characters

It's really annoying to have my characters ass be described as "boyish" when he's buff enough to make Arnold look like a wimp

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
You'd probably need to create a new perk for it, something like the opposite of Bubble Butt (the one you can get from both Thicc&Shake and Holstaria), which is what affects the butt descriptions. Maybe have it remove/replace the other perk since they would be redundant/opposite.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
The new descriptors are highly interesting for basically all of my male characters

It's really annoying to have my characters ass be described as "boyish" when he's buff enough to make Arnold look like a wimp

I'll add some modifications to the hip desc as well cause rn i'm sure you can still have "boyish" hips. maybe words like steal and manly... but only manly if your pref is male or your fem score is low enough

You'd probably need to create a new perk for it, something like the opposite of Bubble Butt (the one you can get from both Thicc&Shake and Holstaria), which is what affects the butt descriptions. Maybe have it remove/replace the other perk since they would be redundant/opposite.

Actually I like this, that way one can over write the other if need be

Reactions: MosAnted

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
(Uncle's voice) One moooore thing! Another perk that affects butt descriptions is Buttslut, not sure how it should interact with it since Buttslut also affects but size so it wouldn't necessarily contradict Bunz of Steel. Might be worth taking a look at that.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
(Uncle's voice) One moooore thing! Another perk that affects butt descriptions is Buttslut, not sure how it should interact with it since Buttslut also affects but size so it wouldn't necessarily contradict Bunz of Steel. Might be worth taking a look at that.

LjghVf8.gif

I did take a look at the description of butt slut, it shouldn't conflict with buns of steel

Reactions: MosAnted