The wiki

Bouncer

May 23, 2017
I'm just curious on who is in charge of the wiki page. If its the main guys that to the coding for the game then they should delegate updating the wifi to someone so their time is freed up from that and the wiki can be updated more often. I don't know where to find any of the new people in the latest pub build and how many losses with the milodens before its a bad end.

orcsoul

Nov 22, 2015
That's sort of the joy of a wiki... they're editable by the community as a whole (You just need to create an account on the wiki site), and eventually (with standard permissions) someone will review the submission and approve/deny it.

If you don't feel it's being updated often enough, contribute whatever you can to help solve the problem, if you can't contribute at present... that's cool too, just keep in mind the things you learn that you might want to add for when you can contribute.

Reactions: ShySquare and Kesil

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Personally i suspect that Etis was one of the major maintainers of the wiki. When he was banned, the wiki pretty much died.

Also,

Chaurmine! Chaurmine, Chaurmine, Chaurmine!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Be the Savin you want to see in the world.

Bouncer

May 23, 2017
That's sort of the joy of a wiki... they're editable by the community as a whole (You just need to create an account on the wiki site), and eventually (with standard permissions) someone will review the submission and approve/deny it.

If you don't feel it's being updated often enough, contribute whatever you can to help solve the problem, if you can't contribute at present... that's cool too, just keep in mind the things you learn that you might want to add for when you can contribute.

Bouncer

May 23, 2017
I did not know that. I thought it was like a webpage that only the creater of it could edit it

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I did not know that. I thought it was like a webpage that only the creater of it could edit it
Nah, all Wikis run on user-written pages. And since this is just for a game, there's no need to source every single thing you write, unlike... say, Wikipedia. If info is wrong, it will be corrected by someone else.

Personally i suspect that Etis was one of the major maintainers of the wiki. When he was banned, the wiki pretty much died.
Judging by his total contributions of... 2 edits, I don't think so. (Though he could have just not been logged in, I suppose.)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Me and Jacques did most of the updating last year. Alas, my contributions pretty much stopped when I got sick :/

Reactions: Zavos

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Tell you what:

If somebody can compile a list of information that's missing from the wiki RN, I'll see about plugging it in sometime this week. As it is, I know a bunch of stuff's been added to TITS this year that I have no knowledge of.

Reactions: Zavos

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Sadly, Wikia wouldn't allow the upload of certain busts, for example. That's why Kitteh's CoC Revamp may use Wikia. I don't think an official wiki should be okay with rampant censorship. And this is coming from a Wikia user who can't be bothered to create yet another account :p

Bouncer

May 23, 2017
Tell you what:

If somebody can compile a list of information that's missing from the wiki RN, I'll see about plugging it in sometime this week. As it is, I know a bunch of stuff's been added to TITS this year that I have no knowledge of.

Would you happen to know when the new pub build that was announced today will be available on the windows play? it still says 0.7.59

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If it still not on Play tab accesable you need to notify one of admins about it. Hmm not sure which one would be best: Savin or Gedan. Call one of them (I would say probably Gedan would be better) @Bouncer using tag.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
From what I've seen so far, Chaurmine and the Breeding Bliss pill are both missing. I don't have enough info on Chaurmine myself to make that page and I've been lazy about the breeding pill.

Probably more that I'm forgetting, but I do try to do what I can to update it.