The wayfort dungeon future content?

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
So once we get the wayforts dungeon fully upgraded and we help beat ryan's sister free her from the chastity belt and act as a sudo co ruler to the elves. Depending on what we chose to do with ryan's sister (assuming we killed her and have her locked up with and drained of her powers well in the dungeon). Is there any plans to do something with her and the other two prisoners.

On my main file I have alissa, and her demon dragoon girl Melera and Gytha in the dungeon. Alissa as long as we use magic to depower her We could breed her or more. And melera and Gytha during the sex scenes with them imply that they could easily be smashed so much that would be willing to just love being bread. Any future plans do do more with them.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yes, dungeon content just hasn't been written yet aside from being able to talk to Gytha.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Fleep recently submitted Gytha (non-demon version) for the dungeon, and it's making its way into the code queue. I commissioned him to write Alissa's dungeon content shortly after he submitted Gytha's, so that'll be along whenever he finishes. Gytha (Demon) and Melera will, presumably, follow on whenever that's finished.

igerasim

Sep 4, 2023
Fleep recently submitted Gytha (non-demon version) for the dungeon, and it's making its way into the code queue. I commissioned him to write Alissa's dungeon content shortly after he submitted Gytha's, so that'll be along whenever he finishes. Gytha (Demon) and Melera will, presumably, follow on whenever that's finished.
Yes! Good to see the elf girl safe and sound, albeit in the horny jail. Hopefully, the option to free her or have some deep, dark dungeon fun will be added soon ;D