The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Weeell... Maybe next time you can catch her naked or something." Pyro says, blowing her a raspberry. 

".... I'd fuck her." Alex mutters. "Er... With your permission, of course!" He says when Olivia gives him a look. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, I am getting the feeling I need some cock cages for you big guy. That way you can only rut the ladies when I want you to rut the ladies." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hah! My dick is so strong, it would easily break the puny bars of the cock cage!" Alex says in a dramatic voice. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... well in that case I am sure I can get carver to make one strong enough to hold your mighty cocks then. Maybe one that can shrink down even smaller should you get frisky without my say so!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Er... Maaaaybe we can just change our relationship status to 'Open'?" Alex says with a nervous chuckle. Olivia can see the girls trying to hold back laughs as she messes around with Alex. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"whaaaaaaaaaat?! Open relationship? that isn't how this works Alex. you are mine and mine alone." she crawls onto his chest and stares down at him with crazy eyes. "I like to collect people.... you are goign into my boyfriend slot now... and forever! Ha... hahahaha!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His eyes go wide. "Oh nooooooo! My girlfriend turned out to be a psychopath! What do I doooo!?" Alex wails in a horrible voice. Olivia can feel the girls' bodies shaking with laughter at this point. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You broke the rule Alex! you stuck your dicks in crazy! Now crazy is going to stick her dicks in you... forever! Muahahahahaahahahah!" She pokes his nose as her laughter turns normal and she falls off of him. "I can't! That is just too stupid!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The girls burst into laughter, rolling around on the floor holding their sides as Alex blows a wet raspberry at her face before spanking her ass hard enough for her to feel a sting even through the armor. "Yes it was!" He rolls on top of her. "I like to fuck you and love to love you. And you're mine too. Forever." He murmurs into her ear. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia just laughs and kisses his lips. "I know you do dear, and I am well aware I can't get rid of you any more. Now get off you big lug, we don't have time for a fuck right now." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"True. Although I sure as hell wouldn't mind one." He mutters. "I'm off the table, Alex. And if you try, I'll punch your face." Brynn says. "Same here." Pyro says. "Well... I guess I wouldn't mind... But you don't have time either, Alex." Rina murmurs shyly. "Yeah... You're right..." He murmurs before rolling off Olivia and helping each of them up to their feet. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia gets up and sits back down in the captains seat. "Shouldn't be long now... do any last minute prep you might have in mind before we get there people." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They all nod and move off, all except for Rina, who walks up and sits next to her. She's quiet for a while, simply staring out into the twisted void of hyperspace. "Olivia... What do I do? I'm pretty much useless here. I have zero combat skills, no engineering skills, and I can't help out here... I should have just stayed back at the base..." She murmurs sadly, looking down into her lap. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia lifts her chin and kisses Rina deeply, pulling the girl into her lap and resting a hand on her stomach. "You are not useless. I like knowing you are here for me. It is your job to watch over the ship while we are on the field. If things go bad I want you to take Titan Kaiser and run for it. He is a good ship and will serve you well. If things go well, I want you here to keep the ship ready to move when we need to leave." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She blinks, then gives a weak smile. "Yes Liv. I'll do that." She murmurs, rubbing her face into the crook of her neck, her arms wrapping around Olivia. "But come back alive, okay? I need someone to feed me!" She says, chuckling.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course, I will do my best to come back alive and well." She turns Rina around so she is facing the controls "Want to learn how to fly Titan Kaiser?" 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia walks her through the various buttons and switches, highlighting what does what and in what order to do them. She shows her how the controls work and what motions will have what results. By the end she has a rough idea of how to ship works, but can reliably get the auto pilot and defenses online in a hurry. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thanks, Olivia. I needed that." She murmurs before getting up and turning to kiss her on the cheek before walking out of the room. 

With a shudder, the ship drops out of hyperspace, and Garandash comes into view. Garandash isn't actually the planet itself, but rather the moon of the planet Basixus 5. From what Olivia can see, it's a frozen wasteland, with craggy black mountain ranges scattered over the white snow. There is a distinct lack of anything else, save for a strange glimmer near the planet's poles that may have been water. 

"Hold it. Don't set down on the moon just yet. Do you have a scanner that can penetrate rock?" Brynn, who had suddenly appeared next to her, asks. 

alien-world-in-winter-spinning-angel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The base, obviously. Look for anything that looks weird. Shapes that are too straight to be natural, any odd heat signatures, EM activity, anything that would stand out." Brynn says. 

[Allllrighty time to sleep! I'm gonna put you through the meat grinder tomorrow, so keep a box of tissues ready! And no, it won't be for the masturbation!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, alright then." She flicks on the scanner and it gets to work, going past the rock and hunting for anything out of the ordinary for a moon."

[Alright then, see you later]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
At first, nothing shows up. Then, she notices a few large objects giving off a heat signature. Two of them are out, as they don't look man-made. However, the remaining three are a bit of an anomaly. One seems to be a sort of huge sphere shaped rock, one seemed to be shaped like a tank, and the last was a large, flat looking rock. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Brynn, got three strange pings here. Huge sphere rock, huge TANK shaped rock and a large flat rock. Think that might be it..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah... One of the three. Although what the fuck is a tank shaped rock doing there? Must be an extra odd rock formation... But it's giving off a heat signature... Okay it might be one of their vehicles. As for the sphere... That's either a fuel station or... Nah probably a fuel station. You're right though. Probably that large flat one there. Alright now set the ship down a few miles away. We don't want to land right on top of their base!" She says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She steers the ship away from the base and sets down in an open spot big enough for the ship. "Alright ma'am. Here we are!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She takes a deep breath. "Alright... We're here... First step done..." She reaches over and speaks into the ship comms. "Everyone, we have reached our destination, and we are going to be walking to the base. I hope you don't mind the cold..." She says before stepping away and walking out. There is a murmuring as the others talk among themselves before lowering the ramp and stepping out into the freezing cold. "Coooooooollldddd!!" She hears Pyro shriek. "Yep! A wonderful -20°C! A perfect day to go ice fishing, folks!" She hears Alex call out cheerily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia's hair curls up in the cold and she shudders "Holy shit... so cold... my hair is going to freeze and snap off.... I should have gotten a woolly hat or something." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Maybe Rasha can sit on your head or something. Although that would result in her being paralysed for a few hours... You sure you'll be okay?" He asks. 

[School. Gtg.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, just might lose the feeling in my hair for a while until I warm up again. So we just need to hope that I don't go into CQC"