The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro continues to stroke her dick, directing the rest of the cum into her mouth, swallowing all of it before giving her a sultry grin. She pulls her tail and fingers out of her ass and pussy before standing up and kissing Olivia, letting her taste her own cum. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She enjoys the little kiss for a while before breaking off and putting her clothes back on, picking up the full cup and giving Pyro a slap on the ass. "Thanks again lover! Let's get this to the cranky spider."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
As they enter the room, Carver stops fiddling with something mechanical, dropping it into his pocket. "Ah! There you are. I was wondering what was taking so long." He says, holding his hand out for the cup. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hands him the cum filled cup. "Here you go! My fresh seed. I forgot to mention that increased production and virility would be great too!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm. Whatever." He mutters. He scampers off back into the deeper parts of his lab, and comes out a few minutes later with a green looking potion. " And now, for the final touch..." He says, emptying the remaining cum in the cup, which was around a quarter, into the vial, which promptly turns a bright pink. He raises an eyebrow. "That's a first." He scuttles out of sight, and they hear the distinct sound of a camera shutter, following by Carver crawling back into the room, writing something on a notepad. "Alright. Take this. And hopefully, you won't explode." He says, waiting with a camera in hand. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at Pyro with a nervous look before taking the potion and drinking it down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The potion hits her like a lead punch to the gut, sending her down on her knees. There's a ripping sound as the flesh on her groin tears apart, and a second foot long dick identical to the one that was already there emerges. The flesh reseals around the gaping hole without a drop of blood spilling. In a few seconds, the flesh at the small of her back tears open, and eight tentacles rush out one after the other. They are all shaped exactly like her cock, and if she had to guess, the venom was probably there too. The withdraw after a few seconds of waving aimlessly around in the air. The torn flesh reforms into a genital slit much like that of a snake. The entire process was extremely painful, but now the pain has been replaced by lust. She had to fuck something. NOW! 

"Oh good. You're still in one piece." Carver says, clicking pictures as if this was something perfectly normal. He looks her over once or twice. "Hmm. Seems to have worked. Of course, it being mine and all." He says, turning to walk back into his lab. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Lust burns in her mind and her eyes fall on Pyro like a beast looking at Prey! She grabs her hand and all but drags her back to the broom closet, slamming the door shut, ditching her clothes  and ramming both of her cocks into Pyro's ass at the same time. Her new tentacles slide out and wrap around her wrists and ankles, holding her limbs wide apart. Two go to her mouth and slide into her throat while the last two wrap around her breasts and squeeze.

(check you PM)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro yelps as she's practically dragged off to the broom closet and tossed inside. Her eyes widen when she sees Olivia's dicks, and before she knows it, she's slammed up against the wall, screaming in pain and pleasure as her ass is roughly double stuffed. She gurgles when two more thick cocks force themselves down her throat, moaning as the two squeeze around her breasts. She's in heaven right now, her eyes rolled all the way back into her head as she moans and screams in bliss, her ass tightening around Olivia's cocks, the sounds muffled by the tentacles in her throat. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Venom basically pours into her system, sending her libido and sensitivity to the moon as Olivia pounds her ass with near feral strength. "Feels... so much more intense! I need to stuff you with my seed! I have to!" her pace goes even faster, her balls slapping against Pyro with every thrust and her tentalces push even deeper into ther throat.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro gurgles weakly, just trying to stay sane at this point. Out of nowhere, she cums hard, limbs jerking and asshole spasming as she cums, tightening up insanely hard around Olivia's dicks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She screams with bliss and shoves all of her cocks in to the very maximum they will go before she starts flooding Pyro with her hot seed. Wave after massive wave pours into her ass and stomach, rapidly ballooning her gut to heavily pregnant sizes before she finally runs dry and slips free from her body, collapsing onto her butt with a gasp.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro falls back onto her, groaning and rubbing her stuffed belly. "Oh... Oh hell... So much..." She murmurs, caressing her gravid stomach. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wraps her arms around Pyro and gropes her breasts. "That... was the best sex I have ever had. Get used to that stomach, cause we are going back in there to convert my sperm into super sperm and getting you nice and pregnant!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah-ha! O-Okay..." She murmurs, rubbing her belly again. "Help me up, please. I can't move with this thing in the way..." She grumbles. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia nods and stands up, lifting Pyro up to her feet and helping her back down the hall. "Carver! Nice work on the cum production! But we have one more request that is a fair bit more important than my libido!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Carver looks between them a few times, his eyes finally settling on Pyro. "So... Finally decided to go ahead and take the plunge?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. Pyro nods. "Hm. I saw this day coming. Although I do admit I had hoped you would find another Circa'dahn. Well, no matter." He turns back into his laboratory and returns after a few minutes with a radioactive yellow, bubbling fluid. He holds it up in front of Olivia. "This is half of my stock. The other half is reserved for Brynn Naari should you fail to impregnate her." He hands her the vial. "I do hope you know what you're getting into. This can only be used once per person. To take it a second time would have disastrous consequences. Use this only when you are absolutely sure that you really want to go ahead with this. I would advise you both to think on the matter a little." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Carver... is this even safe to drink? Secondly, what are the side affects of drinking this? Give me the full info, I want to know what this will do completely."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It's about as safe as the thing you drank earlier. Now, this thing is going to send you into an uncontrollable rut, which is going to last for hours and hours on end, until the drug is completely out of your system. It also turns your cum yellow. Not permanently, though. You can tell the drug is out of your system if you either pass out, start cumming white, or explode. One of the three." He says with a nonchalant shrug. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So.. it isn't permanent. What if she wants another child in the future?" She grabs Pyro's hand. "i want to be there for her whenever she needs me. Is there a way to make the conversion permanent?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He tilts his head. "Yeah... If you drink the whole thing in one go. It would probably make you explode, though. And that's just a theory. It may not work. I don't know. I haven't tested it properly yet. You're going to be the lab rat." He says, poking Olivia's nose. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at the liquid in her hand and then at Pyro. "So.... are you sure you want to dot his? To be a mother? Perhaps we should go to my ship and talk about this?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro looks at her for a long moment, then shakes her head. "There's nothing to talk about." She grips her hand. "Although we should probably go somewhere more... Private?" She says, glancing at Carver. "Not happening. I need to record the effects of the drug if it's taken all at once." He says, holding up a camera. "Consider it my price for helping you out." He says. Pyro looks at Olivia, awaiting her reply. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fine... but I want a copy of that video you hear?" She smiles and steps back, removing her clothes and looking at the liquid. "All in one go, down the hatch!" She quickly chugs the yellow bubbling liquid, getting the entire canister in her mouth before swallowing it all in one mighty gulp.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
A warm, pleasant feeling spreads through her gut. It gets warmer. And warmer. And warmer until it feels like the cum in her balls has turned into lava. There's a sudden spike of lust. And then another. And another. She was getting double the effects of what would have happened if she had simply taken half the dose. Her balls start vibrating and thrashing, and she can see them literally swell out to almost double their size. She was overwhelmed by an urgent need to fuck and breed something. To rut and rut and rut until she was dry!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
All her cocks are immediately at full mast and dripping yellow pre. Her massive balls surge with cum and she looks at Pyro with intense eyes. "...BREEEEEEEEED" Is all she says before all but tackling her to the floor! She lines up both of her main cocks and rams them into her pussy with no care what so ever, sliding them in to the hilt instantly. Four of her tentacle cocks plow into Pyro's thick ass, two wrap around her brests and push against her nipples as if she wants to fuck those too! The final two tentacles burrow into her throat as deep as she can physically go. Once every cock has a hole they start thrusting madly with no restraint! 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro screams, more in pain than pleasure this time, as her pussy is so roughly penetrated, louder when four tentacle cocks get shoved into her ass. Her moans are suddenly cut off when her throat is stuffed, and she just gurgles and groans through the rough fucking. 

Pyro's pussy is insanely tight, even more so now that there were two cocks rammed into it. Her holes spasm and tighten as she's fucked full of lust venom, driving her to extremely high levels of pleasure. Her eyes roll back into her head as the rest of her body goes limp, letting Olivia use her as she pleases. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Breed!  Breed! Fuck! Cum! IMPREGNATE!" Her mind is completely overridden by the rut induced by the liquid. All her cocks go and full speed and maximum depth with every thrust. The tentacles pushing at her nipples seem to give up as the tiny holes refuse to open and instead wraps around her breasts again with the free length, really squeezing them tight. So much pre and venom is pouring into her system, she is probably lust addled at this point.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro groans loudly and cums, her holes tightening up around Olivia's dicks as she's fucked hard and rough. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Out of no where, Olivia hits climax, sending massive waves of yellow cum into every hole in Pyro's body and covering every inch of flesh in the seed. Gallons of cum are pumped into her womb and stomach, filling her up even more. But it doesn't matter, she just keeps on fucking her as if nothing had happened.

This is Pyro's fate for the next six hours, just laying there and taking Olivia's cocks over and over again, being filled to her absolute maximum capacity in every hole... so the rest is forced back out of her. The rest of her body is soaked in yellow cum, from head to toe you can even seen her original skin color any more.