The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ungh! Gah! Ah! Mm! Oh god that feels amazing!" Pyro squeals, tilting her head back, her fingers continuously rubbing at Olivia's prostate and G-spot as she moans loudly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmmm!" Is the only warning Pyro gets before wave after wave of hot cum rush into her ass, stuffing her already stuffed belly even further with renewed warmth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro's eyes roll back into her head as she groans and cums, her toes curling as she clamps down on Olivia's dick, milking it for the rest of its cum. "Oh gooood that's... Ah..." She moans, drawing her fingers out of Olivia's holes and resting her hands on her back. "So full..." She murmurs happily. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia lets out a happy sigh and lets go of Pyro's nipple. She rests her head between her large breasts and pushes more into her warm body. "That was exactly what I needed. You two are keepers, that much is for certain."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro giggles. "Enjoy us while you can. You might not be seeing a whole lot of us once you get to the planet. We're busy people, you know." She says, stroking Olivia's tentacle hair and hugging her closer. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia giggles and snuggles up to her large lover. "You might not want to touch those with your bare skin girl...." As she strokes Olivia's hair, the feeling slowly fades away and her arm falls lip onto Olivia's side. "Cause that tends to happen."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Welp. Stupid hair!" She chuckles. "So is that part about turning someone into a total sex doll actually true?" She asks, the other hand staying away from her hair, instead going down to grab her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles "Smart choice, ass is always safe here. As for your question, it depends on how far you want to go. All Laamin have very high strength muscle relaxant venom in our hair. Our genitals have lust venom as you have experienced, which amps up sensitivity and libido. So, as Rina can attest to, prolonged exposure to my hair will render you completely immobile for at least 3 hours. At any point I can extend it with more touches. After that it is just the right toys and you can be just a doll. Full body latex suit, mask, ring gag that pulls your lips out into a cock sucking O shape...boom, sex doll."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Is that so? I just might be interested in trying that... But then again, I'm more into rough sex. Not calling people master and stuff. I'm not really sure about that. But maybe Brynn would be a willing participant..." She says, leering at the passed out Brynn. "You saw the way she acted. Maybe, if you sorta tricked her into it, she'd actually like it." Pyro murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, you wouldn't be calling me anything with that ring gag in your mouth!" She laughs happily and gives her breast a kiss. "But are you telling me to trick your partner into becoming my sex toy? Cause once I start, i don't stop till I am happy. That is hours of rutting, both rough and soft depending on my mood."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good, because I'd probably be calling you names that would make even a brothel whore blush with shame." She grins. "And... well, not exactly trick, just surprise her. I'm about 80% sure she's gonna like it." Pyro says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, even with my hyper drive, we have two more galactic days worth of time before we get there. So..." She buries her face between those lovely breasts. "I'm taking a nap right here! See you in several hours!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro laughs softly and settles down deeper into the pillow, letting Olivia use her breasts as a pillow. "Very well then. Go to sleep. Hell, we all need it..." She murmurs, her eyes drifting closed. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Six hours later and Olivia is up and moving, slowly sliding out of bed to not disturb the others as she heads to the cargo bay to start making as much controller as she can. "Gonna brain wash some helpless ladies, get my harem building!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
With the stuff she has on board, she is able to make twelve vials of the Controller serum. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"One vial equals one dart, six darts to the clip...so two clips of ontroller! Most excellent!" She assembles the darts and loaded them into her ammo clips before heading back to her room and storing them with the rest of her gun and ammo. After locking the case she turns around and looks at the naked sleeping beauties on the bed. "Mmmm, If only I had more cocks to claim them all at once..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Unfortunately, she doesn't. Rina, as if sensing her presence, groggily lifts her head up and wishes her a good morning before plopping back down between Brynn's breasts. Pyro opens and eye and waves with her tail, going back to sleep. Brynn doesn't move, still passed out from the intense sex. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmmm, bunch of lazy bones it seems. Well, not matter, I can still get use from you like that." She casually steps out of her suit again and slides up between Brynn's legs. Reaching up, she grabs Rina and slides her down a bit until her pussy is lined up with Olivia's cock. With a smile she casually pushes into rina, sighing at the familiar warmth and tightness.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina moans into Brynn's breasts before popping her head back up. "Just couldn't resist my ass on display like that, could ya?" She says, wiggling her hips. The movement and voices wake Brynn, who gives a sleepy groan and tries to sit up, only to find that she's pinned down by Rina. "Oh hey, good morning Brynn!" Rina says, right before she moans loudly as Olivia's list venom hits. Brynn blushes and tries to wiggle out, but Rina grabs her arms and forces her down, grinning. "Now just a minute... I do have another hole, and you have a free dick..." She says, grinning like a cat with the cream, reaching back, stroking Brynn's dick to hardness and pressing it into her asshole. Brynn moans and squirms as her dick is pressed into Rina's asshole, her hands reaching up to grab her sides. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good thinking Rina! Wouldn't want our friend to feel left out!" She smiles and starts thrusting at a moderate steady pace, grinding her flared cock head against the wet walls of Rina's pussy with every movement. Her hands grope and squeeze at her ass, giving her playful slaps every now and again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina moans, her tongue hanging out as her eyes cross. Brynn can't resist either, slamming into Rina's ass with jerky movements, her bristles making Rina moan even louder. Rina pulls Brynn's head into her breasts. "Play with them!" She manages to gasp out between moans. Brynn, surprised, resists for a second, but opens her mouth to take in a nipple, sucking and rolling it between her teeth. Her hand grabs her other breast, pinching and rolling the nipple. Rina groans as her sensitive breasts are played with, her pussy and ass tightening around their cocks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm! Such a sensitive girl you are Rina! Getting so tight around my cock just from your nipples being toyed with, so cute!" Her pace slows down a bit but she starts making long stroking thrusts, pulling her entire member out to the tip before slowly pushing all the way back in and repeating the motions.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina is too far gone to reply. She just moans and gasps as she's penetrated from both holes while her nipples are played with. There is a sudden shifting of movement, and Pyro is behind Olivia, grabbing her breasts as she presses her body into her.  Her tail tickles the entrance to Olivia's pussy. "Started without me, eh? I'll just have to punish you for that..." She says teasingly, pushing her tail into Olivia's pussy while one of her hands go down to her asshole and curl three fingers in, pressing up and rubbing against her prostate again. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooh! Good morning Pyro! Just helped yourself huh?" She smiles and leans back into Pyro,resting her head between those lovely breasts as she keeps up her thrusting. The fingers against her prostate get her pre cum leaking into Rina while the tail inside her pussy quickly finds tendrils similar to the one on her cock lining the inside of her vagina, teasing and smearing their lust venom onto her tail. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. You better believe I did." She murmurs into her ear, thrusting her tail into Olivia's pussy faster. "Hey wait a second... Got that venom in there too?" Pyro says, starting to pant a little. 

Rina moans as Brynn starts fucking her ass faster, a steady slapping noise ringing out from their hips, Brynn moaning in pleasure as she fucks Rina's tight ass. "I see Brynn has gotten used to sex already..." Pyro mutters, her tail going all the way up Olivia's pussy, tickling the entrance to her womb before gently parting the entrance and slipping into her womb, fucking it slowly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles up at Pyro "Yea, sure do! Are you really supriiiiiiiiiiiiiii-" her words are cut off as that tail suddenly starts fucking her cervix and womb, making her cock throb inside of Rina. Lewd moans escape her lips and she quickly picks up the pace, slamming her cock into Rina over and over again. "Oh fuck...that feels so good! That tail of yours is magic!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I know." Pyro murmurs, chuckling evilly. The stimulation is too much for poor Rina, who tightens up around Brynn's and Olivia's dicks, squealing as she cums. Brynn groans and follows suit, unable to resist her hot, tight asshole. She pounds her hard a few more times before her knot swells. She fucks the knot into Rina's ass, stretching her out wide. Rina moans loudly again as she feels her ass get knotted, pussy tightening up again around Olivia's dick. 

Pyro continues her ministrations, her fingers continuing to work on her nipples and prostate. Her tail starts twisting in a screwing motion with every thrust into Olivia's womb. She moans breathily as the lust venom starts taking a stronger effect, making her tail feel like a pseudo dick. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" She slams into Rina one finaly time before she starts spraying her large load of thick cum directly against her cervix, quickly painting her walls white and Pyro's ministrations easily push her over the edge. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina let's out a weak groan as she's filled with cum, plopping her head down between Brynn's breasts again. "So full..." She mutters, her voice muffled by titflesh. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia lets out a happy sigh, leaning back against Pyro as her cock slides out of Rina with a wet squelch. "I never get tired of pumping girls full of my seed. Thanks for the help Pyro." She looks up and kisses the large womans chin.