The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She gets a few cheers for the show, and a few customers even flop their dicks out to jerk off, or in other cases, rub their pussies. Or both!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles as she appeases the crowd, fucking Kitty harder and faster. She slides another cock out and drives it up her ass before smiling to the ultima nearest them. "Kitty... I want you to beg that gentleman to suck his cock..."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With his girls ontop of him. Gaknar slowly falls asleep. He then wakes up a while later with a yawn. He then looks around the pillow fort to see if any else is awake.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The crowd cheers as she fucks her own ass, and she spots a lot of phones already out and videoing the scene.
"Wuh- What? S-suck?" She turns to the Ultima, who's sitting alone at his table with a rather large boner that he's busy trying to cover up.
"S-sir? Can I please suck your cock?" Kitty asks, giving him the puppy- or rather, kitty- eyes.
The Ultima blinks rapidly in confusion, then, with a resigned sigh, lets his monster fifteen inch long, five inch thick cock flop out.
"Oh my! Such a big one!" Kitty coos, before crawling closer to him on her hands and knees. She takes his cock in her hands, and licks sensually up and down the shaft, twirling her tongue around the tip as she uses her breasts to jerk him off.

Everyone else is fast asleep, the warmth of nearby bodies and the almost childish comfort of the fort serving to keep them deep in sleep.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins at her submissive friend starts working over a completely stranger and in return she starts doubling her pace, pounding into Kitties pussy and ass before adding a second tentacle to each hole.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kitty squeals loudly in pleasure, going faster on the stranger's cock. The Ultima is groaning a little, his cock leaking pre freely as Kitty sucks him off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that's it little kitty, treat that gentleman right and you can cum when he does... but not before ok?" She says like a stern mother, still pounding her holes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Y-yes mistress!" She moans, dripping wetness onto the floor as her pussy and ass are pounded from behind.
"D-damn, this girl is good! Is she your slave or what!?" The Ultima groans, thrusting his cock up between Kitty's cleavage.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Believe it or not, no, she isn't. Kitty just really loves to submit sexually. I do hope you are enjoying her good sir." She says with a wink while starting to add a screw motion to her tentacles.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I certainly aaaam!" He groans, sucking in a breath as Kitty sticks her tongue down his urethra.
Kitty herself moans like a slut when the tentacles start corkscrewing, her body shuddering as her pussy and ass contract and spasm around the tentacles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal reaches down to jerk her main cock whiile using her tentacles to pound Kitty's pussy and ass. She keeps her pace steady so she can deny the slutty submissive any form of release until that ultima blows first.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"F-fuck! I'm cumming! Take it you little slut!" He growls before pulling Kitty's head halfway down on his cock and blowing his load to the sweet sounds of her gags as his cum flows into her belly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Don't you dare spill a fucking drop Kitty! Swallow it all and cum for the nice man who gave you a snack!" she orders, sending her tentacles into over drive!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She can't spill a drop anyway, since his cock is probably somewhere at the entrance to her stomach at this point.
The tentacles going into overdrive finally pushes her over the edge, and she lets out a muffled scream as she forcefullyorgasms, squirting her juices all over the floor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal moans and lets herself relax, flooding Kitty's ass and pussy with her thick fertile cum knowing full well she can't knock her up unless she wanted to get pregnant. "mmm, good kitty."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kitty twitches and mewls as Phorsaal'scum fills her up, her belly bulging even further.
The Ultima finally pulls her off his dick, and pats her head. "Good job, Kitty. Now let me finish my food, huh?" He says, chuckling and turning to go back to eating his giant steak.
Kitty nods groggily and manages to climb back into her seat on shaky legs.
It's at that moment that the waiter chooses to swoop in and place their food on the table. "Good evening, ladies. As thanks for providing entertainment services to the rest of the restaurant... Your meals are now free." He says with an impish grin before swooping away again.
That's when it strikes Phorsaal that that was a different guy. But eh, who cares. She got her food!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wait... why did we have a new waiter? What happened to the first guy?" She asks in confusion while looking over her food with suspicious eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Eh? Oh that's Abelon. He's a Djinn. Likes to mess around with customers' heads. He did it to me during my first time too. Got the food packed and threw it out as soon as I got home." She says, giggling.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Zero. They would kick him out if he did anything like that. The only reason they keep him around is because he somehow manages to attract repeat customers. I guess some girls like that mysterious guy aura or something." Kitty says with a shrug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eh, just comes off as a goof ball to me" She picks up her fork and starts eating "Anyway, thanks for putting on a show with me, the others really liked it!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. I think we're gonna be the talk of the town for the next day or two. Kinda like that video someone uploaded of you sucking that succubus' cock while your hot friend fucked her ass from behind!" She says, giggling and grinning at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"One of my best moments honestly, it got my name floating around real quick. Sure my reputation is slutty, but that is all people listen to down here anyway."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Pretty much. Suck a bunch of dicks, and you're suddenly famous. It's pretty easy being a woman around here." Kitty says, chuckling and forking some of the pasta into her mouth. "I gotta say... I masturbated to that video soooo many times..." She says in a sultry voice.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oooh, I'm glad you liked it so much. But who were you watching more? Me, or Arryk in back?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... You, actually. It just looked so hot..." She lets out a little moan. "Your friend pounding her ass like a beast just made me wanna... Mmm!" She says, quivering a little.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs and strokes her leg with her foot "Well, again, glad you enjoyed it so much. My offer still stands Kitty... if you want a bit more to life than just this... you know where to find me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'll keep it in mind, Phorsaal. Thank you." She murmurs, smiling gently and patting her hand as she strokes her leg back.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She continues to stroke her leg and smile at Kitty while she eats her food, eventually finishing off her meal with a sigh "Well, this has been great Kitty."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. In more ways than one." She says, winking and standing, her food already finished. She goes around the table to give her a hug... And also squeeze her butt. "We should do this again sometime." She whispers in her ear, a breathy giggle escaping her throat.