The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Down in the village, she sees the elves going about their daily routine, fetching water from the streams, checking on crops, using magic to slice wood, and just general village stuff.
"There should be some elves that look like they're gearing up for a hunt. See if you can spot any..." He whispers, eyes narrowed as he scans the village below.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I'm trying..." She mutters back, scanning for anyone gearing up to head out of the village.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She catches sight of two male and two female elves gathered at the edge of the village, dressed in what looks like light armour.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"There, edge of the village, pair of four in total." She points them out for him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Four, eh...? Interesting... They normally travel in pairs... Which by the way, we can only take down with lots of tricks... Oh wait. Maybe they're planning to split up?" He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I would think so... male and female to each? Or if we are lucky, the girls and boys split up, then we can just grab the girls and run."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Or the girls are going to go with a boy each. Hey, maybe we'll manage to catch them with their pants down. Literally." He snorts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If they stop to fuck each other we will be in the money as they won't be able to resist my vines!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Indeed... And with a lusty race like the dark elves... There's a high chance of that happening. Aaaand they're going in couples... Perfect." He says, grinning as he watches the two couples split up and move in different directions, each heading to a different copse of trees.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright... which one do we go after? I guess whichever one isn't going into the worst land?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Jackal gives her a deadpan look. "This entire land is just as bad as one end to the other!" He snorts.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"I'm heading out to run some errands dunno when i'll be back sometime soon i'm sure!" He called out back before opening the door "Hold down the fort won't you?" He said before closing the door before making his way towards the bar to have a look at some more jobs, he may haft to find something a bit more challenging to get some training with his skills on top of getting paid, getting more slaves and possibly another established relationship with an employer. The thought of it all made Melkor grin as he marched throughout the street Hark's Bar appearing in the distance.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He reaches Hark's Bar to find the usual noise and clamour associated with a bar.
Walking to the job board, he sees that most of the jobs are rather uninteresting and don't really pay well...
But, he does catch sight of a red leather clad succubus. Looks rather familiar.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor frowned scratching the back of his head as he looked at the majority of the jobs, he scoffed as he turned to go and leave before his eyes drifted towards the succubus, Melkor always had a knack for remembering a face but today he must of been a weird day cause he was blanking on the names, (Mostly cause the guy playing Melkor sucks at remembering names lol could be Rikaria) he shrugged to himself before putting on one of his more nicer smiles if he wasn't gonna get any work he might get some play. He approached the succubus from behind tapping her shoulder and quickly sitting down on the opposite side in a plume of smoke before re-forming "Hey there.." He says all cool like giving a friendly wave.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[It's the one who you were supposed to help with around the house.]

"Hey there. Melkor, was it?" The succubus asks, crossing her legs.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
(Help with around the house...? I honestly don't recall must of been really early in the RP)

"Ah i'm so happy you still remember my name I always strive to make an great first impression..however I don't believe I ever caught your name...someone as catching as you I must of been a fool not to!" Melkor says complimenting the succubus before calling over someone to have himself a drink "So tell me how goes your trials within our lovely home of Sin City..?" Melkor asks placing a hand on his glowing yellow eyes meeting hers.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Niraya. I do believe I had asked you for help around the house... Remember? I had said the reward was... Negotiable." She says, winking. "As for how my life is going, well, it couldn't be better. Got nice slaves, a good home, and a fuckbuddy or two to liven things up." She says with a light laugh.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
"Niraya what an unique name!" Melkor says as he rubs his chin recalling the task of helping around her house "And yes I do remember you asking to help within the house but I must be honest I'm no maid but if the reward is as fruitful as the other things I see within this bar" Melkor comments having a glance at her "assets" before continuing "Then I would would be happy to be of assistance to you after you explain exactly what tasks I might be doing.." Melkor finishes placing his hands together.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, you'd be cleaning up a bit, helping me move around some heavy stuff, help me with the garden, and maybe help... Satisfy... Some of my slaves." She says, grinning.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor interests being peaked gives a grin back "Some hard work within a house and a bit extra work helping out the slaves eh...tempting job offer indeed...I think you might have yourself deal Ms. Niraya!" Melkor says smiling as he goes to extend his hand to shake.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She chuckles and shakes his hand. "Well come along then. You were supposed to start today!" She says, laughing and getting up to walk out of the bar, ass swaying, thigh high boots shining in the light.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor chuckles and comments "Well I'd hate to be late on my first day...what would my employer think!" He says giving a hearty laugh before walking to follow along her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She chuckles and leads him all the way to her house, which is a very nice bungalow, with a little garden around it.
"Now... Just remember, if I'm not satisfied with your work... You'll be getting it up the ass. But something tells me you'd like that." She says, winking and squeezing his butt.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor smiles giving her a salute "I wonder what gave that away.." He says giving a chuckle before looking around "So what needs taking care of first or do you want me to just work from the bottom to the top..?" He asks curiously.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright. First I need you to help me shift some furniture around. Come on." She says, walking inside.
Inside, in the drawing room, she points to a couch. "Pick that up, please."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor shrugs before quickly moving towards the couch in a plume of smoke before re-forming picking up the couch with relative ease. (Unless I need to roll for that in which case I could struggle or fail) "No problem where to?" He asks smiling.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Nah. No need.]

"Alright. Take that upstairs, first door on the left, and stick it right next to the window." She commands.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a grin on his face Gaknar starts slowly jerking her off. All the while he pulls his fingers out of her pussy and replaces then with a tentacle horse cock the same size as his other dicks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She squeaks, then moans as she's filled up with horsecock, then looks back at him with a wry grin. "Really?"