The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You do, and I really love it dear... but I think this would probably add a bit more to your thighs and ass, make those curves a bit more pronounced... and give you some breasts."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh.... Okay. If that's what you want..." He murmurs, holding out his hand for the vial.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She holds it out but doesn't let go "Only... if you feel up for it Goren. I am not going to force this on you dear."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"The mere fact that I'm agreeing to it says a lot. Now hand it over before I change my mind!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and hands him the potion, nodding her head "Very well... and thank you dear."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He takes the potion, then with a deep breath, gulps it down, and empties the bottle, before slamming it down like one would a shot glass.
"Gaaah! That tastes disgusting!" He groans.
Nearly ten minutes pass.
"Hey, you sure this isn't a du- Uuhgh!" He groans, doubling over. Right before her eyes, his body changes, becoming softer, and more feminine. His chest pushes out into a pair of C cup breasts, and his ass fills out more, becoming a proper, girly ass, with plump curves. His hair lengthens, growing down till it reaches a spot just above the middle of his back. His dick shrinks, leaving him with about an inch of flaccid penis.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen and she gasps at his new, basically a womans, form "Oh my! Goren! Are you alright?!" She hustles over to him, helping him sit back up "Does anything hurt? Talk to me sweetie!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks frantically around while trying to figure out what to do. the only she can put together is what goes in... must come out.... and she is quick to pick him up and hustle over to the nearest bathroom "Just hang on dear!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-? No! I don't need that!" He yells, his face burning with embarrassment. "It's just paining!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh..." She stops in her tracks and blushes right back. "Well... that should pass as the potion breaks down inside you dear." She still doesn't put him down, cradeling him against her while rubbing his stomach in soothing circles "Sorry dear... I panicked."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a growl Gaknar stands and grads Lorina by her hips as he jackhammers her up and down on his cocks, and after a few minutes of this. With a feral roar he slams home and let's out his load bloating her as both her ass and womb are filled.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She walks back to his room and lays him down on the bed, laying down next to him to continue rubbing his stomach nice and easy. "If it is any consolation... you look amazing dear!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She squeals loudly, pussy and ass gripping his cocks like a vice as she screams in orgasm, her femcum squirting all over his legs.

"Really? I do?" He murmurs, glancing at her. "I did tell you I was originally a guy, right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, you look fantastic dear! I know you were Goren... but you truly look amazing right now. So soft and curvy now." She kisses his cheek and neck, holding him closely. "Please forgive your greedy mistress, I am addicted to feminine bodies."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I can tell. Since when was it a fetish to fuck feminine guys, though?" He asks, chuckling a little.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Since forever? Goren my dear, as a demon I will lavish in every and all vices that I choose to. Unlike how you mortals seem to work, it doesn't matter what you fuck here." She says with a chuckle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, technically, I've got a much longer lifespan than a regular mortal. Perks of being an elf." He says, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"And so long as I am not murdered I will live forever as time can't stop me, only make me stronger." She says with a poke to his nose. "But that is good to know I will have my cute, sweet little Goren with me for a long time."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and turns over, hugging her as he buries his face between her breasts. "Good to know you'll be around to fuck my ass forever." He says with a giggle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs happily and hugs him into her breasts, surround his face is plush warmth. "That I will my dear Goren, to fuck your ass and shower you with my affections." She says tenderly. "...not to ruin the moment.. but there is a way to make it forever... if you want that."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... as I said before, I have no time limit and while yours is much longer it will end one day. But... if you were to willingly accept my brand... not even death could separate us... you would come back to me even after your mortal body failed. A bond between you and I... for as long as eternity exists."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh... A soul binding. That's... Usually what we do to some demons. Though they're only temporary..." He mutters, frowning a little. "Yours, on the other hand, is permanent..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... you can break it... but it is a really unpleasant occasion for everyone involved." She murmurs while rubbing his cheek. "I won't force you into it... just wanting to put the offer out is all... you know I care for you deeply Goren. you and everyone else here. I wouldn't go out of my way to fuel hobbies if I didn't."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I saw that. You really do care. I know." He murmurs, rubbing his head between her breasts. "And... I suppose... I suppose it's okay with me." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A smile threatens to tear across her face but she keeps it in check to lift his chin and look him in the eyes. "Are you certain Goren? you have to mean it or this won't work." She asks gently.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhhm... Y-yeah. I am....?" He murmured, frowning slightly before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. His frown disappears, and he opens his eyes to fix her with a determined look. "I'm ready. Let's do it." He says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles softly and gets onto her knees while rolling him onto his back. She places her hand on his stomach "By my right as your mistress and owner, and by your express concent, I Phorsaal Ulgarn do brand you Goren, binding our souls for eternity!" With a flash of bright yellow her brand sinks into his very soul, appearing on his stomach as a skull with a skeletal hand clasped over the front so only the eyes peer outward.

The moment it finishes she falls on top of him, hugging Goren tightly "thank you dear! you have no idea how much this means to me! Thank you so much!"