The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He takes the suit case and waits for her to lock the door. "Allright the let's go." He says as he leads her back to the portal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She redoubles her pace, fucking him faster and harder while jerking his cock as fast as she can with her hand as she sucks on his tongue. She wants to hear him moan in bliss and cum all over the pancakes still on their plate!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She follows behind him without a word, not in the mood for more conversation. The guards don't stop them, though they do raise an eyebrow at Nevie's belly.
After a long, rather uneventful walk, they reach the portal.

"Mmm-! Mm-! MMMMPH~!" He squeals loudly into the kiss as the redoubled assfucking forces him over the edge, and with a mighty squeeze of her dick, he cums, shuddering as ropes of his cum arc into the air to land on the pancakes.

Suddenly, both Phorsaal's and Gaknar's phones beep with a message. The property of the demon formerly known as Colahr, was up for sale, including his slaves!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes and puts her phone on the table as she hilts into his cute girly ass, pumping her massive load inside of him as she holds him nice and tight, moaning into his mouth as she finds her fourth orgasm of the day. It isn't until two minutes later that she breaks the kiss and looks at her phone "Oh? A demon went down and their stuff is for sale?" She checks the sale location and exactly what is up for grabs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Goren groans loudly as his belly is filled with her usual massive load, and just sits there twitching, his dick dripping precum onto her balls.

The sale is taking place in the town square. His personal items, sex toys, and slaves are all up for sale.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well remember that Lizan man I had with me when we first meet. Well let's just say another demon was going after his village and me and him killed him and now his slaves and possessions are up for sale." He says as he looks at what's up for sale and were once he finds it. "Ok let's go. Grab my hand." He says as he puts his phone way and puts his hand out for her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You're dropping me off at your house before you go." Nevie says sternly. "A pregnant lady ain't supposed to be hurrying about like this!" She huffs as she takes his hand.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Of course I'll introduce you to everyone." He says as he leads her though the portal and to his apartment. Once he's there he unlocks the door and let's Nevie in. "Hey I'm back and is like to introduce someone to you guys." He says as he closes the door behind him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Irina and Lorina wave from the couch. "Hello dog lady!" They say, grinning, and then notice this bulge. "Oh. She's..." Irina mutters, and then they both cross their arms and look at Gaknar disapprovingly. "So she's the one, it seems!" They say.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yes she is. Don't you dare say I'm a jackass because I allready know. Anyway go introduce yourself Nevie." He says as he walks into the bedroom and hakes Ragnar. "Ragnar get off your ass, and get dressed we got to hurry." He says as he walks back into the living room and sets Nevie's case next to the couch.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oooooh! A market sale! i simply must attend!" She cuts the cum covered pancakes in half and eats some herself rather happily "Mmmm, musky! A find sauce your cum makes Goren!" she then offers him a pancake covered in his own cum to eat.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Graaah! I wanna sleeeep!" He groans, but getting up to get dressed, nevertheless.

Goren takes a tentative bite, then makes a face and shakes his head. "Bleh. They only taste good to you, it seems." He mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Awww. WEll thank you for at least trying it." She eats the rest of them happily "Felicia dear, a few more pancakes for Goren please, he cam all over his other ones." She giggles and pulls her cock from his stuffed ass, setting him down on the chair. "Ok girls! I have to go and check this sale in the market and then browse the magic shop." She stops and thinks for a moment "Janie, Syresh... do either of you know magic?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Goren's ass immediately tightens up when she pulls out, desperately trying to keep the cum inside and not make a mess.
"Uhh, yes I do, actually. Syresh probably does, but... She's currently passed out on the couch." Janie says with a chuckle.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Once Ragnar is all dressed Gaknar opens the door letting Ragnar go through. "We'll be back in a while, possibly with new slaves or other things." He says as he and Ragnar leave, and head where the market will be held.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They reach the market to find only two or three other demons at the square. Huh. The Colahr guy must have been relatively unknown...
"Wow. Talk about a crappy turnout..." Ragnar mutters before nodding to a stage with the slaves. "Least the guy had good taste in slaves, though. A shemale orc, a shemale elf, a female Lizan- Please don't get her. One is a nightmare enough!- and a female elf. And a buttload- pun intended- of sex toys." Ragnar murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh.. right. Umm, when I get back I would like to speak with you about that. To put your mind at ease, no you are not in trouble, in fact, I am very interested in what you have to share!" She gets up and wraps her wings around her once more "Now then, I am off to the market, Felicia is in charge while I am gone alright?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I... Didn't have the impression that I was in trouble." Janie says, blinking.
"Yaaay! The buttslut is in charge!"
"No more pancakes for you, Ash."
"I'm sooorryyyy!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah... well just in case you were is all. Ash, be nice for Felicia or I will leave you to Blobby for the day." She pets Helia on her way out before making her way to the market.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Helia barks and immediately leaps off Ash's lap, following behind her instead as she walks to the market.

[Let's wait for Khorne to post again. You already know what the place looks like.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Awww ok then.]

Phorsaal takes the long way to the market, stopping to play with Helia every couple of steps.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(I won't be able to post for like another hour and a half I got some work to do guys)

"Yes that's very true. Who do you think we should get in thinking the Elves they both look good sluts. A few toys would be good to. Anyway what do you think?" He says as he eyes up the Elves an the Lizan.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I agree. The elves would make some nice sluts. If you treat them right. Orc... She looks too... Used. Like as if she was too attached to that cunt. Look. She's crying." Ragnar says, rolling his eyes.

Phorsaal makes her way to the market square with Helia in tow, and sees that the other demons are still standing around and trying to decide if they want anything.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She picks up Helia so she doesn't get lost and walks up to view what is being sold of right now.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
In addition to the slaves, Phorsaal sees a variety of sex toys, like buttplugs, dildos, gags, cockrings, and some sort of potion with a bottle shaped like a woman. It seems to be half empty.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oooh, potions!" She walks over to examine the potion "excuse me, how much for the toys and this potion?"