The Snake has Entered the Bakery!

HeirDraka

Dec 15, 2021
IT IS FINALLY HERE!!
While extremally simpler compared to what I had originally planed due to my limited coding skills after a bit of work and searching around the main code of the game for things that would make creating this easier and help it along i have finished(for now) the new item, INTRODUCING
SLITHERING SNICKERDOODLES!!! A new transformative item of my own creation, intended to by dropped by the Slyverens or accessibly by Jade at LV6!

Now, while the item is finished for now, it still needs a little work but it should(hopefully) be functional and serve its purpose for now, while i can't add it to the game my self i shall leave the code for it here so someone can, HOWEVER for it to work something needs to be added to the Main Code of the game as I made a custom tag for the hair/Snake Hood!( the tag is as follows

public static const HAIR_TYPE_HOOD = 7
"snake hood"
(this is the descriptor tag(or at least what i hope it shall be)
)

Again while i can't impliment the code myself I shall leave it here so someone with more experience and accesses than myself can add it in

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

TheShepard256

While extremally simpler compared to what I had originally planed due to my limited coding skills
You don't actually have to know how to code in order to submit something for the game; you just need to write all the relevant texts and clearly indicate what needs to happen (preferably in a Google Doc, as that's the most convenient format for everyone involved). If it's accepted, it's the coder's job to put it into the code. There's actually very little overlap between writers and coders; I think it's mainly Fenoxo and, to a lesser extent, Gedan.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Amazing work dude! This is why I love this game! If you want something in it, you can literally make it yourself!

Also, if I may, since you managed to make this all by yourself, maybe you could ask to get in on the action for real and do some official work? I'm sure the team would love the help!

HeirDraka

Dec 15, 2021
Amazing work dude! This is why I love this game! If you want something in it, you can literally make it yourself!

Also, if I may, since you managed to make this all by yourself, maybe you could ask to get in on the action for real and do some official work? I'm sure the team would love the help!
as much as I would love to, I'm still trying to learn how to code and I'm also dealing with college although thanks for the compliment!