The Sexy Cosplay Cafe[Ren'py]

Novus

Feb 5, 2017
b62qIFQ.png

Greetings and Salutations all! A few of you may know me as the developer of Eros Academy. But this time I'm announcing that I've recently posted the first public release of my new game The Sexy Cosplay Café.

Unlike my previous game, this one features hand-drawn art. I'm afraid the art quality is still a touch hit or miss for now...because I taught myself to draw from scratch just for this game! I hope the art isn't two horrific as-is! But expect it to improve with future updates, eventually having any of the lesser-quality art replaced. Currently, there's only a little over 30 original pieces of art, with a handful of stock images thrown in as background placeholders until I can draw more environments, since those are the most time-consuming (all Character art and all BGs for the Café itself are 100% original by me). This first release focuses on getting the world built...but also delves fairly far into the story of one of the girls (Mira - The Pink and Black haired girl)! I know better than the release the game with no adult content ;-), so rest assured you'll find a solid taste of what's to come...

For the impatient...there are multiple mirrors for download on the main page of my Patreon
Par

Now for a proper introduction to the game!

Summary:

Overview:
It’s the summer before you start college, and you’re moving to the city a few months early in order to get away from your family. You love them, but most of them are a bit too…normal, for you. Thankfully, you know someone in the city and she’s promised she’s got a job lined up fro you. With a job, scholarship, and the promise of being able to crash at her place, you can't wait to get there... Plus, knowing Alice, whatever job she has for you won’t be boring...

When you arrive in the city, you're confidence in Alice having an interesting job for you is proven well founded. She has recently become the manager of a The Sexy Cosplay Café, and she’s badly in need of an assistant manager, a role she herself was filling until just a few weeks ago. The quirky owner is giving her headaches, several of the girls working at the café are seriously high-maintenance, and the Café’s business is starting to stagnate.

Alice starts you off by setting you the task of getting the current staff under control…by any means necessary. And given that she hands you a guide from her own time as an assistant that indicates she was playing dominant owner for a puppy-girl, lesbian lover for an elven cosplayer, and ‘stress relief’ for the previous manager, you’re pretty sure she really really means that any means necessary comment.

A few preview images!
Cg1anHL.png
jwclkHb.png
H4rkQfr.png
YLTeds0.png
YkeCl1b.png
YphkiHf.png

And the link again! Get the Public Release from my Patreon!

Last edited: