The Quest on Deck 13

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
So, I may just be dumb and I'm forgetting something really obvious, but I can't seem to trigger the Deck 13 quest on Tarkus. Not sure if there's specific criteria to be met in order to access this quest, other than you preventing Tarkus from being blown to smithereens. Would anybody be so kind as to help a man out?

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
So, I may just be dumb and I'm forgetting something really obvious, but I can't seem to trigger the Deck 13 quest on Tarkus. Not sure if there's specific criteria to be met in order to access this quest, other than you preventing Tarkus from being blown to smithereens. Would anybody be so kind as to help a man out?
talk to anno

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
talk to anno
That's the problem. I have done so. Even purchased some weapons and went for a test drive. But nothing. Not even a mention of a ghost deck. The closest I've gotten is her mentioning the "wails of the damned" coming from the ship, but that's just one of her standard dialogue options.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
The “Join Crew” thing I did, though I don’t think I’ve ever had to have sex with her in order to join my crew before, since I have done runs with her as a crew member

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Something apparently changed at some point, a lot of people have been running into this problem.
At least I can revel in the misery of my peers, then. I do hope this gets resolved soon; I liked my canine crew mate

Locke24

Dec 20, 2017
Good thing my save's already got Anno. I'm expecting the next build to contain a patch for this if Fen manages to locate the cause.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
As far as I know, it's a "feature", not a bug. At least Jacques knew about it since it was first found (like, April or May?).

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
As far as I know, it's a "feature", not a bug. At least Jacques knew about it since it was first found (like, April or May?).
Could you link the post in which this was made clear?

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
Could you link the post in which this was made clear?
Well, I don't remember if it was stated officially (although Savin assumed that it was a bug), even though I do remember someone from the team half-jokingly found logic in it... But considering that there's nothing was done about it after 3 month after discovering that strangeness... I think it's safe to assume that bug as a canon.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
What? Anno not being able to be recruited is a "feature"?

As a believer of SCIENCE!!! I opted to try even that, as it was a possible solution. Yet, my efforts yielded no result.
Yeah, I recently ran into this problem in one of my new PCs.... after about 3 TiTs days fucking her every way imaginable, she still won't bring up the option for the deck 13 mission.....

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
What? Anno not being able to be recruited is a "feature"?

Yeah, I recently ran into this problem in one of my new PCs.... after about 3 TiTs days fucking her every way imaginable, she still won't bring up the option for the deck 13 mission.....
No, I mean Anno being recruitable only after sexing her. And she's pretty much recruitable after sexing her through the "EarScratches" option. Not even sure why there's so much disturbance about it. I can understand that confusion when someone comes across that problem for the first time, but if you know the solution, it's kind of easy to simply ignore it.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The salient point here is that Anno is a slut, not for sex, but for ear scratches.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

voshtak

Aug 20, 2018
i legit thought i was crazy cuz i couldn't activate the quest w/ her, but yeah having to have any sort of sexual interaction w/ her to get her as a crew mate kinda blows imo. she's one of the few crew mates w/ a significant amount of dialogue/presence in the story that u previously COULD engage without sex being a factor. if ur PC's into only dudes having to do anything sexual w/ her sucks + for me it's especially uncomfortable w/ her connection to ur dad in game