The Price of Freedom (Bubblelord)

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Amon, are you sure this...wise?

Ha...no. But I thought I was wise when I helped reduce our people to...this. Maybe I'll be wrong again.

And if you're not? What if this goes wrong? What if the spell blows up in your face? What if it works and whatever answers takes you from us? Where will our people be then?

...The clan needs more than I can give them alone, Abasi. The gods themselves couldn't squeeze anymore life out of this...this hellhole we've been forced into! The other clans and their allies from the cities know this. Our people will wither away into nothing if we remain here, and if we emerge our enemies will finish what they started. This is our only chance...and if I'm wrong, at least this time I will be the only one to pay for it.

Amon smiled bitterly as he carved the last set of runes he needed to complete the summoning circle set up in the center of the cave. Gentle blue lights conjured by the shaman hovered in the distant corners of the improvised chamber, illuminating it as he stood.

The faint sweat generated by the hours spent carving made the tribesman's sun-kissed skin glisten. The bronze flesh was faintly marred by a collection of scars, the most prominent of which was a faded slash from his side to his stomach. Amon's command of his people's sorcerous ways had not made him soft or weak even by their lofty measure. The steely cords and hard ridges of hard-won muscle defined the handsome young man's physique as he moved to take his place before the summoning circle.

Amon took a quick breath, swept a stray strand of brown hair out of his eyes, and narrowed his golden eyes down at the gap at the center of his runes. This was it. His greatest, most daring trial to date. If the legends were to be believed, failure would mean damnation and possibly endless servitude to the whims of the dark powers hungering at the edge of creation. Success would mean he might just have the privilege of being remembered as more than the brilliant young fool who helped lead his people to their doom.

A swift gesture from the shaman sent his power racing through the carvings ringing the floor. He grunted from the strain and watched in wonder as the magic leaving his body filled the runes, causing them to glow and his summon to be sent through the walls between worlds...

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The chamber roared with power, his reserves feeding the symbol like a giant beacon. The rune did its job, screaming through the void of worlds and realities... until it finally found an answer. His nearby friend, who had voiced caution, was the one to pay for the success. Amon witnessed his very being torn asunder, the magic of the world stripping him into raw energy as he vanished in a flash of lightning. The ground cracked, the chamber began to shake, and his body felt sapped. Years of muscle slipped away, scars began to soften, but above all, the dark powers began to scream.

And in a blink, everything was nothing. The boom of something powerful had signaled his leave... and the darkness surrounded him like a cloak. He felt nothing but its heavy embrace... slipping... falling...

Until he was released, the sky above a pure white without any color. His form splashed into what felt like water, the tranquil green shimmering above him before something push him from below. His body was too numb to move, too numb to react. But he ended up facedown moments later on what appeared to be white tiles of marble. Coughing from his side drew his vision, of course, to see who had followed him...

Their skin was much like that of his tribe, their frame carrying muscle of a warrior. It was his friend, surely, who had been standing there. Their name seemed so far away now, as if just beyond the tip of his tongue... but his eyes would notice more things. Such as his friend's body being bare, B cup breasts in-place of his muscled chest. His hips had flared, his rump now fitting for a young wench instead of a man with little fat to spare for a derriere. Their muscle definition had faded, but their abs was met with what was clearly a pubic mound... but no cock. Their coughing grew more feminine, the 5'8" male-turned-female crawling out of the water and plopping down gasping for breath. Their hair was down to their upper back, still wild as the man who grew it out... but the new position gave Amon a perfect view of a plump, tight pussy. It was one well-worth a female warrior, proper for fucking and no doubt capable of bearing a strong child. It would get nearly anyone ready to fuck at the mere sight of it!

But his body felt different too. He had shrunk in height and size, his muscles thinned, and his scars become almost unrecognizable across his smoothed skin. There were androgynous individuals, which would aptly define his new body shape and heavier gropeable butt... but the reflection in the nearby water showed he still had enough masculine touches to pass for a male... unless he started putting on makeup. His cock had become less acceptable as well, only a pathetic five inches compared to the one he'd packed before. But as fast as he got a look at it, he'd see a pale hand clasp a cage around it, with a rune glowing to mark it sealed.

"Mmm~... I guess I overdid it with your friend... but to imagine I would get two loyal servants. Let me guess... you want me to save your people or give you unlimited power?"

The voice came from a dark-skinned woman kneeling beside him, her body adorned in white robes. Blood red hair spilled all around her, flowing over the floor in an otherworldly manner. A bulge near her thighs made it clear she was packing... a hermaphrodite?

"Amon, you and your friend... Relya? Welcome to my personal realm. My name is Korinya, the Demonic Deity of Revenge. In exchange for making you and her my slaves, I shall save your people... you will serve as my soul-bound servants. Get dressed while I am away... you only need to think and extend your hands and your clothes will appear. Don't get any ideas about taking my new woman's virginity, either."

As fast as the surreal encounter happened, the woman seemed to explode and the tile turned dark. The surroundings were vast and empty, with a platform near the pool of green water being the only thing visible. But that changed as the empty space around them in the vast expanse of nothing shifted. It was like they were moving through realities and realms, worlds flickering through view... until a familiar sight appeared before him. It was the ancestral mountain his people had been hiding in, holding out. They were positioned near the peak, the falling snow oddly not even cold. The edge of the platform cut out over the world, allowing him to see the human world of Aeginos as it was, with the armies of their foes marching proudly on their last stronghold.

And then, there was hell. Their armies were blown asunder as a meteor tore through the clouds. The goddess from before, tucking her knees close, slammed into the fields and blew away one of their opposing clans in an instant. She was massive, easily taller than the mountain as she rose and laughed in a booming, other worldly voice.

"Go on, don't be shy!" She screamed through their world with her massive eyes looking over her shoulder. "I will skull-fuck that bitch of a creator, Aeginos... and I will bring him and this world back for you, my new servant. Your people and those who bow... will be the only ones to survive!"

She swung her leg and kicked away what had been the abandoned ruins of Amon's fortress, carrying with it many of the leaders of the enemy who had now begun to use it as the chokepoint for the mountain. She tore through the fields, stomping and ending lives with a fury... all as the newly dubbed Relya pushed herself up to her hands and knees, her inverted nipples lewdly poking out even without the cold of the mountain being able to reach them.

"A-Amon... where... wh-why do I... sound like this? What... what happened?"

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Even Amon wasn't quite sure what to expect the moment he felt an utterly foreign power ignite in the center of his elaborate ritual. The legends were rather vague on that point. Many would-be petitioners of the powers lurking beyond the world's walls simply vanished without a trace while others were left dead, maimed, or...changed. Still others emerged from their haunts with bargains made and terrible power theirs to wield as they saw fit; the very fabric of the legends that had driven him and so many others to try themselves against all hope or reason!

Even so, this...this was not at all what the young shaman had expected.

He stared down at the face and naked body reflected in the green water below, his hands roaming them both in disbelief. The face was still his own, albeit free from the ravages of life on a mountain that was inhospitable even to the hardiest of the Aeginion clans. Handsome and deceptively fair-featured. His body, however, had been stripped of much that made it his own. The muscles won through a lifetime of trial and conditioning had melted into a "merely" toned sort of athletic build. The scars be once bore as a reminder of so many lessons were obliterated entirely.

Amon struggled to rise with a grunt. He still felt numb. Weak. A distant part of his mind began to panic. Had his arcane strength been sapped as well? Was his would-be mistress determined to take everything from him?

"Rel-" The transformed shaman stopped himself and gripped his forehead as he stared at his friend. Looking at him...her, Relya was the first name that sprang to mind, but...that wasn't right. Somehow he knew they had been called someone else, been someone other than perfectly honed warrior-woman struggling to her feet before-

"Nrgh...!" Amon grunted and clasped at the rune-sealed cage trapping his cock. He'd stared too long and let his eyes wonder too much. His girth began to harden and grow only for the unyielding metal to mercilessly press it back. The shaman swiftly turned his back to his friend, quietly swearing and taking quick breaths while he waited for the discomfort to subside. The air left his lungs as quickly as it came once the nothingness around them rapidly flickered and changed, giving way to a sight that went beyond the shaman's wildest imaginings.

"...We succeeded," He spoke barely above a murmur, unable to tear his gaze away from the utter carnage before them. Armies and fortresses that took generations to form were obliterated in an instant by the demonic goddess who had headed his call. "By the gods...and...now we're paying the price..."

The shaman's tone contained an appropriate mixture of awe and fear as he finally spared Relya a glance. This time, his wince at the sight of her had little to do with the cage around his cock.

"She-Korinya-said we could create clothes," Amon held out his hand almost cautiously and willed the power of the strange platform to coalesce around him as he would any other spell. Attire that resembled his ceremonial garbs would have adorned his form: a set of plain yet well-made white trousers and a matching but scant shawl adorned his shoulders, leaving the rest of his torso bared. Such cloth was something to be conserved among his people when when times were good, and they had hardly needed to bundle up before they found themselves trapped atop that accursed mountain.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Relya had seemed to somewhat comprehend the conversation, her right hand moving to brush back some of her black hair and watch out over the edge. Unlike Amon, she was paling and watching the exchange with fear. It meant her bare form was on display that much longer, finally looking down and clutching her arms around her body to hide her new shame. The same white trousers formed, as did a similar shawl... but no top to contain his effeminate chest. Instead, he slowly rose and turned his gaze back to the sight of the demonic goddess and her wake of destruction.

"K-Korinya... she... she is laying flat out entire world."

As if to iterate the destruction, they heard the booming laugh of the massive woman, her fist swinging and taking another mountain of the range out with a brutal lack of difficulty. The debris from it scattered over the many retreating armies, but not before the distant ground tore asunder. Walking up and out, with Korinya turning her gaze in a smirk that ignited her form in flame in response, was the only name that was scattered through all of Aeginos. The God of Fate, adorned in a suit of golden armor, with a spear in hand as he charged through the landscape and stabbed outward. The spear was thought to have cut the world from darkness itself... and Korinya dodged and hooked her arm around the other titan's weapon. Her free hand shot out, grabbing the helm of the god and pushing him down to his knees. Only then did her clothes burn away, a cock easily bigger than some mountains exposing itself in a creeping, fiery birth. As the tip formed, it smashed into the god's helmet and shattered it, the flared beast pushing against the now-exposed face of Aeginos... and he looked a lot like Amon did now. A man stripped of some of his manhood, with blonde hair that flowed out and down his back before he gasped and took the demon's horse cock full-on and she practically tackled him down to the ground, pinning him onto his back.

"Bad, bad, boy... let's skullfuck your world back to the Whisper Age!"

The struggling from Aeginos didn't last long... especially once she thrusted her hips. The ground cratered around the pair, the world itself seeming to shatter in a titanic battle of gods. It was unlike anything that had even been spoken of. The Whisper Age, however, was one that rung bells to such displays. An age where the world was so broken and lawless, while Aeginos had been absent. And based on how he was struggling less and less as each thrust of Korinya drove her cock into his throat, it was clear that maybe things were a bit more simple than he was gone. Was it possible the God had been a mere plaything for the demonic Goddess?

All of that, however, slipped away. They were taken from the mountains, the platform returning to its tranquil state just as Relya had walked to the end of the stage. They were once more in a great void... only the platform was now resting on what appeared to be a stretch of land. Grass and earth, gently laid out in a fairly flat area, with a small camp at the center. A large tent, bearing the same symbol he had drawn his runes in, stood at the center. Trophies of familiar and foreign design littered the grass, worthy of having been the trophy of a king. It was the treasure hold of an immortal... and a spear was flung beyond their backs to smash into the dirt. It was the spear Aeginos had thrusted at the goddess, now shrunk to the size for a mortal. And the demonic goddess had returned, her clothing returned as she seemed to simply be beside Amon.

"Time is a foolish construct, my pet." Her hand squeezed his derriere as she stepped out and Relya turned in confusion at the sudden arrival. "But I enjoy the idea that it had been so long since I fucked my pretty brother Aeginos' throat. I wish he would come home, but since he refuses to join me, I took his spear. Your people were inside my mountain refuge, so they lived... can't say much for the rest of the world. I imagine some slipped away from the carnage... but by the time I was base deep, I had formed new lakes. I told the world to name them after my first eternal servants, Lake Amon and Lake Relya. Fitting... do you not agree?"

The hermaphrodite made her way onto the grass, stopping beside the spear as her right hand reached out and gently fondled the butt of the weapon.

"Your magic isn't lost... you simply are bound to my whim. You can summon clothes because I deem it. You have some way to go before I decide to give you considerable strength." She looked back over her shoulder, extending her free hand to motion to the sea of treasures and then to her tent. "This is my abode... it is small, but as you serve me, I will build my own pantheon of power, from my throne of wealth. If you serve me well, you will become my wives, as many a god and goddess have to others who chart their own realms. Is that clear, Servants of Karinyos?"

Realm of Karinyos has been unlocked as a location.

Realm of Aeginos information updated, currently closed off.
God State: Absent / Raped
World State: Ruined
Population Species: Humans (Aeginions)

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Once again all Amon's expectations were exceeded and shattered. His eyes widened as the land broke beneath the goddess's power, as the god their very world had been named after emerged only to fall before the demoness and her meaty spear.

H-how...?

He knew the powers whose attention he'd sought were not to be trifled with, but this...this went beyond even what the darkest, most terrifying legends that had been passed down through his clan warned against. Far, far beyond.

Amon gasped as the world around he and Relyna changed again, then grunted as a strong yet feminine hand playfully squeezed his sculpted ass. He tried not to wince when his cage cock throbbed against its cold metal confines yet again.

"First?" The young shaman repeated almost skeptically, his eyes briskly scanning over Korinya and her treasures. It beggared belief that a being so mighty could not have claimed more followers or territory. He had just watch her defeat and defile a god as if he were a common plaything, not even a worthy foe to be conquered and savored. All that power and she could...she could...

Amon's jaw tightened a little. He had made that mistake once, when he and the warriors he lead into battle seemed all but invincible. Against any one or two foes, they were, but all of them...? Perhaps this demonic goddess had learned the same lesson long ago.

"I...!" The young man caught himself. There were a dozen questions he wanted to ask and a half dozen demands relating to his and Relya's bodies. A year or two ago, he might just have been bold and foolish enough to voice them, but that was before his pride had helped to lead his people to near-ruin. Now they survived only because this dark goddess had spared them, and the sea of kingly treasures laid out before him was as much a reminder of her power as the devastation he saw moments ago or the metal he felt sealed between his thighs.

All the same, Amon's expression and posture were tight and his golden eyes reflexively eyed his transformed but still masculine body with protective concern at the mention of becoming Karinyos's 'wife'. "As clear as can be."

His tone was hesitant. Service did not come naturally to the champion of one of the free clans of Aeginos. Uncertainty colored his voice as well, though that was to be expected of anyone torn from one world and thrust into this demonic nexus-realm.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Alone as they were on the island, the goddess seemed to bask in the act of being given a simple answer. Relya didn't immediately answer, however, her green eyes showing her fear.

"Y-You can't really make us-mmfhk!?"

The goddess had slipped from being but returned, this time forcing Relya into a kiss. She towered over the female, the goddess at an impressive six-feet. Had she been so moments ago? Reality seemed almost blurry, as if it were comprehension that was an issue for the mortals-made-servants. Relya melted into Karinyos' arm, the goddess keeping their lips locked until Amon's friend went weak-legged and she was allowed to sink to the ground and her knees. Her bleu eyes shifted to red, as if to contain the fiery embers of revenge the goddess had burned so bright with.

"Good boy... your friend here will need to learn... a lesson."

The herm demon reached her hand out, grasping the cheek of Amon's friend and simply tilting her gaze upward.

"You will pleasure me, Relya my Servant of Fertility, while my Servant of Wisdom takes his first steps in a new world. Your throat will learn the ways of pleasing mortal manhood." The nod from Relya was almost like a spirit snapping, the female falling to her hands and knees when she was released. The dark-skinned beauty moved her free hand back up and brushed away some of her incredibly long hair, the motion bringing a small gust across the field of treasures. But finally her eyes set on Amon, her whole body turning as she approached. Her chest blossomed outward, a pair of G-cup breasts replacing the small, almost flat A-cups she had in her form-fitting dress.

"My battle state is not how you will always know me, wife Amon." He could see her eyes flicker, the power of a greater being shining through a brilliant surge of silver to them. "Grab a treasure, whether it be a tome, my pathetic cocksleeve of a brother's spear, or one of the weapons of my foes. That shall become your tool... but be aware that should my brother recover, you will be expected to make him into a female form. Not that it should be hard... if you serve me well and build my reputation and craft worlds in my name."

At long last, she brought both hands to her sides. Even though her stance was one of idle standing, she was looking down at Amon with the presence he had experienced before. Pressure unlike any other, a being of greater status than he would likely ever be in time. Perhaps that was why she spoke of ignoring time... but with it, she finally showed a smile that emptied the pressure away and let the tranquility of her pocket realm's winds roll over them gently.

"Revenge is as sweet as it is brutal, my precious Amon. I apologize for locking away your... 'masculinity'. But," she moved closer so that her flaring hips could be seen as her form continued to become more of a proper woman rather than an amazonian herm who had just throatfucked her brother so hard a world was left in ruin, "I cannot have you wielding a tool so small in my name. You may ask me three questions, then I shall form a portal and guide you to a new world. One of... mm... perhaps I shall make a species of rockdwellers? I will have to decide... unless you wish to use requests."

"You will have two requests, for now. You may use one to request your friend to become your wife, to ask me to help shape this new world, or perhaps to do more than give you a meager lake? You could even request your cock uncaged for the duration of one journey... but know that when you return I will affix it again." Her smile grew as she spread her arms wide, reality seeming to curve and make her surround him just that extra bit more. "Or... you can use a request and achieve a spot with me in my tent? I do not mind tending to my pantheon's future... if you were to bear a child, they would be the first demigod born to my name. Do you not think that wonderful?" The atmosphere seemed to waver on her last word, as if an unspeakable rage bubbled beneath the woman at the sentence. Her eyes shifted unnaturally to an icy, cold hellscape that seemed to drag him in, the woman leaning in close. He could smell death and destruction, the latter gaining its own distinction unknown to mortals. It was like she was a stain too dark for comprehension... and her grin grew to reveal her large canines as something darker briefly skipped to the surface and her skin turned pitch black.

"My mother was a slut of a mortal, broken to my father and made eternal just as you. She changed him, made him better... oh, will you do that for me, my beautiful Amon? Will you... corrupt me with your light? Or will you fall into darkness with your new lover? My tent, my treasures... I would give it all for you, my loyal wife~... all I ask for is your love and care, wherever you guide our eternity together."

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Amon shot Relya a quick look, but Korinya moved faster still.

The tension in his body slowly but only partially faded as the demoness's lips sealed those of his comrade's. A barely-audible sight of relief escaped his lips even as the dark goddess seemed to wipe all thoughts of even token resistance from the warrior-woman's mind with her searing kiss. After watching Korinya pound Aeginos into submission in every possible sense of the word, how could not have expected her to react so much more...strongly to defiance from her new possessions? Not that the demoness's words left with much in the way of comfort regarding his kneeling friend.

Inevitably, he found himself the center of her attention once more. Again, everything about the very fiber of Korinya's being seemed to subtly change before his eyes. The shaman wasn't sure how much of it was his own sensitivity to magic and how much was simply the sheer power the demonic goddess commanded within her own realm, but here mere presence washed over him in a nearly tangible manner. Each step she took towards him made his head swim. Amon shook his head to clear it, his eyes shutting for only a moment, and then next thing he knew she was standing before him, imperious and wholly female now on little more than a whim.

Small?

A brief flash of indignity flickered across the young man's handsome features. She'd taken his strength from him, made him a boy by the standards of his clan, and chided him over that? It took no small effort for him to bite his tongue long nough to avoid saying as much, but for a moment Amon's golden eyes blazed back into Korinya's despite the shiver her might threatened to send down his spine. She couldn't have been all-mighty, all-conquering. Why would she want anything if she could just take it all? There had to be some sort of limit or weakness to her power...!

"I..." Amon stumbled as the goddess's eyes shifted again, nearly freezing him in place. The air caught in his lungs. As if the fear of finding out what...somehow bearing her child would entail wasn't enough. "I will conquer more effectively without child than with."

He spoke very quickly and turned towards the sea of treasure, pretending to be undecided for several moments. The shaman still didn't understand what she meant by her dismissal of time, but he had an unnerving feeling that would have been her response if he gave her the chance.

Amon plucked the discarded spear of Aeginos off the ground and gave it a few experimental twists and thrusts. A marvelous weapon, one not unlike the spear-staff he had wielded both his magical and physical might through back home. It would also serve as a reminder of that scarred world.

"Very well...first question: what is to become of my people in this new world of yours? You said they would live, but nothing else." His grip around the spear tightened as he turned to face the goddess, for what little good it would do him. Her gaze seemed to change yet again. Eyes that once reflected a cold hellscape showered him with naked yet horrifying affection in the wake of her lavish promises, if only he would become her's in every meaning of the word.

"And where...what other world do you intend to send me to next?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Good questions, both of them my lover~." The goddess watched his jabs closely, approaching him as he finished speaking. She moved at a whim yet again, her bosom against his back and her hands around his to show him a different grip for the weapon. It had felt normal in weight before, but her fingers between his seemed to adjust the smallest touches so it became weightless.

"Your people will have the chance to be strong. The first two generations that witnessed me skull-fuck your creator, my brother, will know a wild land. Many you know will fuck like beasts and mate from fear... they will drag slaves from other nations back to the mountain and spread my name. The nation of Karinyos will form, spreading my name. Those of your close blood will become saints of flesh~... destined to feed their lust to me. Their flesh will empower me with an army, while making that bitch brother more of a girl like he was when he slipped my dick before."

Her hands pulled him back, the grass slipping away as her massive chest blinded him and the world's shifted away. But it was fast, the pair of them returning as he was pushed away just enough for her to kiss him. A single powerful word slammed his being, both magical and physical.

Submit.

The word made him see life on his back, a glimmer of eternity. But nothing came after as she her soft, large lips nipped at his own. A mortal form that contained her but only just, her hand motioning to the left.

They were in a massive tent, likely the one of her realm. Golds, gems, and pelts of beasts of uncertain size and shape littered the room. But her fingertips were aimed at a table in the middle. Beyond it was a bed, where Relya lay on her back with her clothes on the ground and her form bare. But the table was more important, a sphere at the center bearing the rune of his new lord and her demonic might. But the massive lakes near a mountain, much of the world in wasteland-like ruin save the spots around the mountain, made it clear it was his home.

"My brother is sleeping in hiding, so I shall not send you there. He would make you his holy wife to spite me if he found you." A snap made a second orb appear and roll toward the orb of Aeginos. "The world's life is yours to will. You only need to take my seed and spread it."

He'd feel a vial shoved into his pants, the shimmering gold fluid sticking and barely moving.

"Take it to a place you like... a desert, a mountain... drink my seed there and your cage will fall free. The mortals will develop from my radiant energy... and you will know my taste." Her hand stroked his cheek, eyes shifting to back and skin at last reverting.

"You have one question left... my, you are quite objective. Perhaps my Servant shall become a Goddess~... but time can tell of your potential my wife Amon. Do you not wish to use my requests I offered?"

The energy around the Goddess grew weaker, his connection allowed him that knowledge. Had she created a world and it only somewhat tired her? Even with the change, no true weakness formed. Rather, Karinyos was like a tiger and a mouse. An impossibly stringer Goddess with no concern for him... just how weak had he become in this reincarnation was not certain.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Amon tried and failed to hide his grunts of frustration as he swung and thrust his new weapon experimentally. His very respectable skill was obvious enough in the intent behind each of the shaman's attempted maneuvers, but their execution was...rough. He had not yet adjusted to the body Korinya had willed him into and, though it wasn't feeble, his attacked lacked the speed and strength his formerly hardened body allowed. Naturally, Amon blinked and stared at the goddess in grateful disbelief when she guided him into a few seemingly minor adjustments that made the spear feel as weightless as it would have in his prime. With her, it was hard to tell how much of it was sheer technique and how much of it was born of her magic.

The young man nodded and tried not to look too relieved when she spoke of the fate of his people. Good...it was exactly what they deserved and everything he'd hoped for. No small part of him feared that the demonic goddess of vengeance had intended to hold them hostage or dispose of them entirely, but of all the things that had gone wrong since he struck this...bargain with her, that was not one of them. He and...Relya had little to worry about there. It was just them and the nigh-omnipotent goddess intent on enslaving them. Among other things he did not want to think too much about...

Suddenly, the demoness was upon him. The world was obscured by her perfectly voluptuous form and his gasp was cut off as her lips sealed his. "Mmph...!"

The kiss consumed everything. She was the only thing in his vision and his mind melted from the searing pleasure coursing through every fiber of his being. Amon's body pressed against her own and he felt his knees buckle.

No...!

A burst of strength that took even him by surprise rippled through the marauder's limbs. They straightened just before he could collapse in a submissive heap as Relya had. The butt of the fallen god's spear was thrust into the ground, supporting him even as Korinya released him. His face remained flushed and his breathing ragged for several lengthy moments, though.

"O-oh...I'm going to use them. I just...wanted to ask my questions first. To use them...wisely," The so-called Servant of Wisdom managed a slight, almost brazen smile. "One more question...what will drinking your...essence do to me?"

He suspected suffering through bringing a demigod into the world was the price she was about to demand for such a bargain. Whatever her answer, though, his requests would be been the same.

"I want the cage off for my journey and..." Amon looked to Relya, staring hard and thoughtfully. His friend's true name was still lost to him. "...Relya to join me as my friend and ally again."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The question made her smile, though his requests made her appear... disappointed? She sighed, but kept her smile as she approached him once more. The woman's form slowly began to return to the more tame and flatter woman who had tended to him when he was changed. Her smaller chest didn't hide the painfully erect shaft in her robes, the outline of it bumping his leg as she reached a hand down and grasped the cage before gently squeezing it. The rune vanished, the cage coming off next as his prick sprang to full erection. It wasn't something flowing through him, but rather... natural?

"If you wish to suffer the lusts of your body, I won't chain you. But don't go inseminating my fertility goddess. I will allow her to travel with you, as you have requested... but when you return, you both will service me with your mouths." The cage slipped from reality as she backed away and turned to move to the bed. Her hands reached out, grabbing Relya's supple thighs and lifting it so that the plump pussy was visible against the tight fabric of her shorts. The angle also meant he could see up the partially concealing shawl of his friend, her nipples hard as she slowly gained consciousness while Korinya spoke again.

"My essence will only empower you briefly... the reward for being a good boy was that you would get to pleasure yourself to its taste. But, since you do not have the cage... simply mix it into the water of the nation you desire to receive our blessing on the world. From there, I am sure you and my cocksleeve, Relya, will find a champion. Hopefully someone cute or fertile... but I do not think you would inseminate mortal men, so at least make sure the females you choose are... capable. One day I might bring their spirits here to be our mortal thralls. When I was growing up, I had the cutest boytoy of a mortal... father grew displeased when the children he sired became the founders of the nation you know as Sorinya. I believe they were the... demon worshipers that made the spell to swear fealty to me? None of them were ever brave and smart enough to dedicate themselves, though... until you, another mortal, chose to serve me."

Letting Relya's leg fall, the newly-made female quickly rolling away and off the bed with her arms covering her chest, the goddess climbed onto the large bed and moved to lie on it properly. Her clothing peeled away, leaving the fairly flat but muscular goddess bare by the time she turned over and dropped into a mess of her pillows. Only now did Amon see her mighty shaft, the massive shaft a staggering sixteen inches long and likely as thick as his arm. It was only partially erect, but likely stood at its full size, the woman moving one hand to lazily stroke herself as Relya cowered behind Amon.

"Go to the pool you arrived by, my wife. There, you will recite the name of the world... name it after your friend if you desire. You can fuck her ass in celebration, but remember that I will check her virginity and do not expect you to have soiled my prize. Your pact offered me your companions with you as my women... and you as my wife. I've waited a millennia in your pathetic mortal span of time... and now that I have one, I would enjoy getting to bring about proper offspring instead of mortal foils who have an expiration date."

She waved her hand, and the world shifted once more around the pair... until they were outside the tent, with its folds closing. Only then did Relya step out from behind Amon, looking to him for a few long moments. His companion's nipples could be seen just beneath the shawl's wrap, despite his attempt to hide it. The gender-swapped warrior leaned in close, taking all but a moment to scowl before turning away and heading to the pool.

"She will defile me, Amon... all for the sake of our people. You sold us both... for your own ego." The effeminate tone didn't hide the familiar voice beneath it, Relya slowing to a stop as she stared at the pool. "When I get a dick... everything she does to me when we get back, I will do to you. I will go out of my way to punish you for what you've done to both of us... to what our people must be experiencing in the hardships of what our world became. All that destruction... was it worth fucking us for eternity?"

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Amon exhaled an obviously relieved breath as the cage fell off and his cock found itself straining against the much softer and less constraining prison. He struggled to suppress a faint gasp and a shiver fighting to run its way down his spine. The shaman could only offer the demonic goddess a brisk nod at her command. He was just glad to not have to flinch every time Relya or Korinya got a little too close or move just the right way; to not be reminded of her dominion over him with each steely squeeze of that rune-sealed prison. Korinya's remark about pleasuring her later, however...

The tribesman's golden eyes drifted over the goddess's warrior-body as she stripped and reclined.

"They did?" Amon blinked in faint surprise at the mention of Sorinya's true founders, his eyes momentarily tearing away from Korinya's perfectly chiseled form and the impossibly hefty girth she promised to ravish Relya with. "How...strange of them,"

As the goddess continued, his jaw clenched. So, that was how his companion had come to be dragged into this bargain. An unspoken pact within a pact pressed into his self-sacrificing ritual. All the same, he had to fight not to raise an eyebrow that would have been equal parts amused and inquisitive at Korinya's bitter remark about how long she had waited for two such as them to fall under her power. It seemed time was a concern of sorts for her after all...for what little it did them.

All he could do was nod at her commands and turn to leave, his mind desperately rushing to consider how anything she said could be of remote use to them. Whatever was left of Sorinya might have been able to shed light upon the magic that bound them to her service. What good that would actually do them, Amon could hardly say, but he could feel the anger radiating from his friend. They didn't deserve any of this. The sacrifice should have been his alone to make, and instead Korinya had taken even more of his comrade's identity than-

"What?" The shaman halted before the pool, visibly flinching with a mixture of shock and sudden anger.

Ego...
?!

"You were there on the mountain too. You saw our people dying and freezing whenever they weren't lucky enough to be cut down by our enemies' raids!" Amon snapped, turning to face Relya with blazing golden eyes. "This was the only way to stop that! Everyone we know and love would be dead and forgotten by now if I didn't cast that ritual! Now...now they have chance, and a new world to conquer."

The young man averted his gaze, glaring down into the pool and gripping his spear until his knuckles turned white. "You shouldn't...I didn't expect you to get dragged into this. I thought I was the only one who would pay the price this time..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Relya simply scoffed.

"I was there... I warned you... I questioned all of it. But what if we were never supposed to leave? I... I do not even remember my own name, Amon. I traded everything for your method... and now I can't even be with those that I saved. If all of this was real... if we truly had perished... I would be with my family, at the very least."

The newly-made woman looked back, her eyes narrowing with an all-too-familiar fierceness. It was that of the only man who had ever held their own against Amon in the arena of unarmed combat. It was the glare of one of the most highly regarded generals to come from his people in generations, save all but he alone. Relya's gaze shifted back to the pool, the seemingly vast nothingness outlining her as she moved over to the pool and simply grumbled.

"It was your ego that-"

And then, as her foot stepped into the pool, she simply tumbled down and into the water without even a splash. She was simply gone, the water rippling gently. A deep, ancient voice whispered through the void in a language far beyond his comprehension... save for a name.

Egotha.

The emptiness around them moved rapidly yet again, although by now he could feel his body and mind adjusting to the near limitless movement through vast space. Contemplating whether or not time truly mattered to greater beings wasn't for now, the great expanse now turning to the void of the stars. Aeginos went by, the form of a new world slipping into ever-growing view. Egotha, a new realm, with its world turning featureless against the void... trapped in darkness without a star... until the familiar form of Relya became visible. But the female was far different now. She was not back with him, but in the distance... visible from his realm but not within grasp. She was massive, almost on par with Aeginos and his rapist of a sister that had made them her prizes and new pantheon. But unlike the fiery visage of Korinya, Relya's form was clad with barely any clothes, her skin a brilliant gold. She was like the sun, turning around in the void as if she were captured in water.

Amon? Where... wh-what happened? Amon?

Her voice boomed across the vast void, her form wrapping itself in light. He felt a pull of power, as if to let him know that he could use Relya as the star of this new world. A Servant of Fertility, even if not a Goddess by title, was to bring life... and he felt something forming in him as well. A deeper power that beckoned him to drink of Korinya's gift and embrace his power. He had been told to not take Relya, yet something deep in him almost challenged him to inseminate the woman. The portal nearby would let him join her, no doubt, as well as to travel to that world. It was a different world from mortal reality, as if speaking leagues to how the Gods and Goddesses fucked and schemed that eventually led to the downfall of many pantheons worshipped long ago on Aeginos. It was as if he was being called to embrace the life of a sexually fulfilled deity... an attempt to turn him from his duties as it had many lax and dormant gods. It was up to him and Relya to go and bring the basics of some sort of life to the world. And then his whether to take the world as his own and become a God... but would Korinya allow such a thing? There was little doubt her power would lead to punishment for it... but worship clearly mattered to these massive beings. And, perhaps, in time... his creations could potentially aide his own world. There was many risks to take, as if to compound the amount of trust being weighed to the recently-made immortal 'wife'.

Realm of Egotha created.
God State: None
World State: Barren Rock
Population: None

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Amon's expression tightened a little more under Relya's withering gaze. How much of their tribe's champion had been left unmolested by the goddess that claimed them both? How much had Relya been allowed to remember? Just enough to mourn everything the ritual had cost them...? It seemed Korinya's cruelty was not just reserved for her enemies.

The shaman took a cautious step back the moment Relya began to move. The transformed woman's ample muscle was proof that of all the things Korinya had stolen from one of his tribe's greatest warriors, their strength was not one of them...and he stood before her now in an almost boyish body by the standards of their people.

"Relya!" Amon snapped, his hand darting forth to seize her own. The man's grip found only empty air as the water swallowed his companion in an instant.

Egotha.

The name barely registered to him. He'd been half-tempted to let Relya choose the name of this new world anyway, even knowing they'd probably make an immortal insult out of it, but this...

"Oh thank the gods..." Amon muttered, perhaps prematurely, as he knelt by the edge of the pool to see his companion suspended in the void between worlds. A shining, glorious goddess...for what that was worth so long as Korinya loomed over them both.

"Mrgh..." The shaman grunted as thoughts he could not be sure were his own pressed their way to the forefront of his mind. The world below was theirs...his to seed and forge as they saw fit.

Amon's hand fingered the vial containing Korinya's essence. His heartbeat quickened.

It wasn't just a trick or a cruel illusion. Though they were still bound by Korinya's shackles, and only enabled through her dark gifts, they could be the gods of this barren new world. Their people, their way of life, could flourish across Aeginos and beyond, if they so chose. Bound though they were, it was power beyond even his wildest dreams. And perhaps...even that binding could be broken given time. No amount of armies or simple ritual could stand against the fully marshaled might of the demon-goddess, she had made that quite clear, but there were other ways an entire world of beings who owed their creation to him and Relya could aid them. Perhaps even unknowingly, if lip service to their demonic liege was demanded.

The shaman's hand reached out for the mystical waters. He willed himself to join Relya in overlooking the world below. One hand clasped the golden spear of their fallen creator-god, the other Korinya's life-sculpting essence.

I'm here. I'm right here, Relya. Can you feel it...? This world is ours to seed. With Korinya's essence, yes, but...