The nursery

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
It has occurred to me that our precious little spider-crab-ant-anemone(?) babies as a species have ridiculously fast maturity rate and high libido. May the gods of pron help us avert the heresy.

If we could run into their mother again, the fans of spider-crab-ant-anemone's could get their fill of that species, without needing to do their own kids. (Though due to the unique nature of your blood, I'm worried your water princess daughters won't be able to have kids of their own since it required someone like you to even carry such a child to term. Hopefully science can make it possible for their species to not die out.)

Oh and sidenote: Who is the sibling you can have sex with? You said two and I only know Shade, whose the other one?

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Your Rival, during several of Tavria's bad ends.

Oh, when you said sibling I thought you meant another of Vic's bastards, I already knew about the scenes with Jill in that bad end. Which I liked, was a pretty well done ending.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Weeellll, in honor of the original topic...will Steele ever have the option to potentially customize or alter the nursery? I know this would be x-pack material and not really high priority if at all, but I was wondering about say cosmetic changes to how it looks or maybe different rooms/toys and such that would result in slightly different interaction/observation scenes for the player? 

Like maybe getting to put in a pool for the Queen spawn and upgrade it to say a general pool with their section being connected but through a channel per say? Or maybe some different toys based on planets Steele has been to. The goal is less "I am awesome and change building at will" and more "yeah I want to at least be able to try to be there in some manner." Can't say I know the reasoning the devs gave Victor for making the nursery for the MC but I read into it that Victor didn't want the MC to make the same mistakes he did about leaving bastards without a parent all around the galaxy.